[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't a bit offensive to compare Trump to Hitler? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: adolf-trump-und-donald-hitler.jpg (486 KB, 1555x1024) Image search: [Google]
adolf-trump-und-donald-hitler.jpg
486 KB, 1555x1024
Isn't a bit offensive to compare Trump to Hitler? I'm pretty sure Hitler doesn't like it.
>>
>>29411132
I don't think so. I like Trump, but let's be honest here, he's no Fuhrer.
>>
Hitler - won the Iron Cross
Trump - claims 'he feels like he was in the military'

Hitler - 'Words build bridges into unexplored regions.'
Trump - 'I have the best words'
>>
>>29411132
Trump - guy who wants to get rid off illegal immigration, which is actually logical and good
Hitler - guy who killed millions of people because he didn't like them.

Who compares Trump to Hitler? Regressive left media full of weak millenials, easily offended by everything, even the things that don't refer to them.
>>
>>29411282
When you're trying to win the votes of the lesser educated masses, the majority of the populace, you don't talk to them using academia-level language.
>>
Trump is a modern day Hitler
It's sad to see that even in 2016 people still believe in those dark ideas.
>>
>>29411132
I like this post. It has an unexpected comical final twist that I really enjoyed, while also fighting with words like swords a dangerous and racist politician.

6'5/10. You're a good poster.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.