[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Chad would you marry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: chads.png (666 KB, 1594x944) Image search: [Google]
chads.png
666 KB, 1594x944
Which Chad would you marry?
>>
>>29410966
>tfw someone posts your oc

Hey thanks op
>>
>>29410966
>all of them are nice guys who just happen to have won the genetic lottery and put it to good use
These guys aren't Chads.
>>
>>29411075
What the fuck is a Chad then?
>>
>>29410966
Chatds are a myth though.
>>
>>29411086
People who are handed life on a silver platter and grow up to be self-centered assholes.
>>
I'm not even gay but these guys all seem really nice and like they would support me through thick and thin. It is so hard to choose.

Probably Tyrone because we share some hobbies, and he seems like the type to cuddle after pounding my boipussi
>>
>>29410966
Enrique el grande because he dances DUH!!!!!
>>
chads are a nonsensical made up joke though
>>
>>29411086
People who are popular and appear to be perfect but are actually total douchebags.
>>
>>29411086
a successful person that's being rude to less successful people
>>
>>29411157
It's possible to be popular and well liked. They exist. Lots of em.
>>
>>29411120
>>29411154
>>29411157
>>29411165
But Chads are actually supposed to be men that are more genetically gifted than the rest of the normies, and in general far more successful too. You can look like a beta faggot, be successful and not be a Chad. It's about looks + accomplishment.
>>
>>29411178
Chads are made up pushed by pathetic betas here to make excuses for their piss poor attitude.
>>
>>29411075
>good use
>deskjobs,sports, and generic degrees

those niggas won't last a day in construction or plumbing.
>>
>>29411202
But they literally exist, are you actually being this delusional or just memeing it up?
>>
>>29411216
They don't exist though. It's an excuse made by lazy fucks who aren't willing to put any effort into bettering themselves.
>>
>>29411178
OPs image goes out of the way to make it clear that these guys are all unbelievably bro tier. They're more likely to be your wingman than steal your girlfriend.

>>29411207
>becoming more successful than your parents and helping people along the way
>not good use

Also it's fundamentally a bad CYOA because none of the options have drawbacks. It basically boils down to which guy you think is the hottest.
>>
>he thinks chads are a thing
tip top kek
>>
>>29411233
all of the most popular,successful people that i met in school or outside of it are obnoxious towards anyone who is lower income/statues.

this is why popular kids never befriend rejects.

when you are friend of chads you also get access to his girls and resources that come with his success, that's why its important for successful people keep all beggars in line
>>
>>29411270
Keeping making excuses friend. It won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>29411278
lel how old are you
>>
>>29411303
*prepares popcorn meme*
>>
>>29411303
What does age have to do with the topic at hand friend?
>>
>>29411326
So you're admitting to be an underage faggot? Good job invalidating yourself.
>>
>>29411341
No? I simply questioned what age had to do with the topic at hand. If I admitted to such accusations you would know by now.
>>
>>29411326
if you think people only get jobs based on their pure skills and talent you are delusional

if you run a company nowdays you basically must employ either woman,blacks or whoever qualifies based on affirmative action
>>
>>29411120
>>29411157

These guys got it right

Original comment
>>
>>29410966
Ali. I love Middle Eastern guys.
>>
>>29410966
Chad Thundercock. Nice, sweet, musical and Thor. What else could you want in a man?
>>
>>29410987
hey, you're welcome stupid
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.