[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he gain all the weight back? i remember he started a diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Francis.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Francis.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
did he gain all the weight back?

i remember he started a diet vlog in 2014
>>
>>29410907
he never lost any fucking weight

all of his weight loss accomplishments consisted of him taking 5 pound shits and then patting himself on the back over it
>>
>>29411082
Sounds like a good blog desu
>>
He eats a sixpack of donuts every time his wife cucks him with that black dude and plays it off. Alternatively
>>29411082
>>
Grotesque fat loser

He'll be dead soon
>>
i just dont understand how someone could eat that much. i mean i fucking love food, but eating that much just seems like it would both expensive and annoying(considering you have to constantly prepare meals).
>>
>>29410907

>be boogie
>depressed and fat, start making YouTube videos
>get known as the funny fat guy on YouTube
>everyone loves you now
>get tons of money from YouTube for your personality
>find a girlfriend
>move into a nice house
>get lots of friends
>have enough money and willpower and reasons to live to start dieting
>realize your YouTube personality is tied to you being a fat ass
>if you lose weight they'll stop watching
>you'll lose your money
>your home
>your friends
>the love of your life
>realize you're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea
>>
>>29411369
even if he shed off 100 pounds he'd still be a fatass but a tiny bit healthier fatass.
>implying he's not just a glutenous fuck
>>
Relapses aren't uncommon with weight loss. And there are some people with even the best routines and diets they can't lose weight.
>>
>>29411369
why cant he just jonah hill it?

skinny jonah hill made lots of money too.
>>
>>29411354
I'm uncomfortably similar to boogie, except I eat properly and exercise 5 times a week. He has severe PTSD and using food as a form of self-medication.

He's also earned a lot of money and gotten famous for being so big, which is another incentive for him to not lose weight.
>>
>>29411562

How'd he get PTSD?
>>
>>29411580
I think his father was a bad alcoholic, and he was also physically/sexually abused when he was young
>>
>>29411616
wow thats pretty fucked up. i feel bad for boogie, did he ever talk about this?
>>
>>29411632
I think so, in his "draw my life" video. I watched it a long time ago so I'm not positive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ1cUup0ATg
>>
>>29411082
really? his face looked better when he was running the blog
>>
>>29411677
>that part where he talks about killing himself

fuck
>>
File: 1463925205005.jpg (89 KB, 563x543) Image search: [Google]
1463925205005.jpg
89 KB, 563x543
>>29410907

I don't think boogies dumb, I think hes just forcing himself to deny the fact that he's a literal cuck.

Someone post the "no prenup xD" photo of him and his wife.
Reminder that boogie's wife is a COAL BURNER
>>
>>29411519

Jonah hill was linked in with the seth rogen jew hollywood circlejerk.

At least he's getting paid to be a fat pathetic fuck - which is more than I can say for any of us
>>
>>29411519
Jonah Hill immediately goes back to being a fat fuck after any movie that asks him to be skinny, so considering his ways of losing weight are likely unhealthy as fuck, skinny Hill probably isnt much better than fat hill.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.