[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are normies so obsessed with living? They even made it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: b8ee8cd.png (25 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
b8ee8cd.png
25 KB, 500x432
Why are normies so obsessed with living?

They even made it illegal in a lot of countries to help someone kill themselves.
>>
>>29410893
>eat icecream
Going for that slow diabetes death I see.
>>
>why are living creatures obsessed with staying alive
wtf
>>
>>29411161
Think the confusion comes in when a creature becomes sentient and can realize life is meaningless suffering yet continues to live on and to encourage others of the same fate to live on, some even forcing others into such a world
>>
>>29411251
>implying life is suffering for most people
>>
It's usually children who are just lost in terms of career, and terminally ill older people are competent enough to get the job done with no mess.
>>
A I AM A GOOD PERSON

WHAT IS THAT? ARE YOU IN COMPLETE SUFFERING WITH NO WAY OUT?
NO, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL YOURSELF, I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO STOP YOU.

I AAAAM A GOOOOOOD PERSOOOOON

average normalfag
>>
They can only comprehend things on how it affects them. They don't care about your misery. Hell, they can't even understand your misery or loneliness. Someone killing themselves is selfish because it's one less emotional/social resource around.
>>
>>29411811
another problem with those people is that after they say such things, they bring nothing to the person, expect those words

if they really tried to understand their situation and than try to help them achieve what they want in life, i could understand their logic "i will help you enjoy life like the most of us do"
>>
>>29411758
Do you believe most people aren't suffering?
I think they just suffer in a different way than we do, be it of lesser or greater pain.
>>
>>29413027
also plenty of people simply dont admit it or lie to themselves
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.