[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has cheated on me. Told me she's fallen in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 600x840
My girlfriend has cheated on me. Told me she's fallen in love with another guy. I found who he is and it's a fucking loser who works in a kitchen. I RUN MY OWN BUSINESS. ILL HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS WHEN IM 40. I gave her everything and paid her schooling, was her shoulder to cry on when her grandfather died. I taught her every hobby she enjoys. I taught her how to drive!!! I looked at her phone and she's been texting her girl friend he most hateful bitter shit about me. When to my face she was playing totally innocent. This new guy she's fucking was on google with drug arrests. He works in a kitchen and how the hell did she even meet him. What the FUCK!!
>>
File: 1464653977595.png (204 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
1464653977595.png
204 KB, 409x480
Another win for the robots.
>>
File: 1444348619275s.jpg (4 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1444348619275s.jpg
4 KB, 125x108
>Falling for the gf meme

You deserved it.

Welcome back to the ride Anon.
>>
Post what she said about you OP
>>
Once she starts to age she will try everything she can to weasel her way back into your life. Will you let her, or will you keep your self-respect?
>>
>>29410641
This.

She'll try to dig for that gold OP.

But remember this.

No cunt is worth your dignity
>>
>>29410545
We tried to tell you, but you didn't listen.
>>
>>29410637
The weird thing is the friend was escalating it and pushing her to dump me. It is like Wtf?? Incredible lack of loyalty
>>
>>29410837
Girl friends are the worst. They'll start telling their friends to dump their boyfriends over the dumbest shit without realizing that they're only hearing one side.
>>
>Dating younger women

Bet you thought you had an advantage there, huh OP? Well the jokes on you, you sad old pathetic faggot. She found a more interesting, stronger, more energetic and exciting guy to be with. You failed to pull off the extremely difficult feat of keeping a girl interested in you, but why don't you go for a bitch your age next time? Dumb fag
>>
Better sooner than later.

Thereisnooriginality
>>
>>29410545
>My girlfriend
GTFO NORMIE WHY THE FUCK DO YOU COME HERE YOU FUCK GO TO WHATEVERTHEFUCK ELSE THIS BOARD IS FOR US ROBOTS GFLESS VIRGINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OOOOOOOOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>I RUN MY OWN BUSINESS. ILL HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS WHEN IM 40

Doesn't mean you're remotely interesting or fulfilling to be around. What did she say to her friend?
>>
>>29410545
go to r/relationships faggot,

how hard is it to understand?
they will give nice advises(seriously).
>>
>rich fag gets assblasted

loving it
make sure to pamper the next whore you come across retard
>>
>>29411017
Any person who owns their own successful business is objectively of higher worth than a kitchen worker.

Women are so dumb and have no respect for hard work and diligence
>>
>>29411069
Maybe he is her drug dealer and is actually cool to be around, and OP is an illiterate frog-man with a ponytail who regularly abused her. Without details we can only imagine.
>>
>>29410940
oh look another cuck crying bout age cuz he's mad someone old can pull of younger girls.

yup yup throw out shaming bullshit and insults. you cant even get laid so drop the age act loser.

some of you people are such crabs in a bucket it's hilarious
>>
>>29411099
>maybe he's a drug dealer

Most kitchen workers sell drugs to make themselves feel cool, so probably.

>maybe he's a frog man pony tail

He owns a business. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>29410545
>I gave her everything and paid her schooling, was her shoulder to cry on when her grandfather died. I taught her every hobby she enjoys. I taught her how to drive!!!
And she took you for granted. That shit happens when you're too nice or generous. You have to be a bit arbitrary. Don't be so consistent you make yourself a tool.
>>
>>29410608
>>29410622
this is embarrassing as hell
>>
>>29411162
>Don't be so consistent you make yourself a tool.
This. She's used you up, and now she'll put her little tool in the shed for later (aka >>29410641)
>>
>>29411110
>implying it's harder to get young girls when you're older
Unless you're like 50 and have white hair and wrinkles, it's much easier to find a naive young girl to date you. That's why people rag on it so much.
>>
>>29411235
>it's much easier to find a naive young girl to date you. That's why people rag on it so much

yeah, its not that younger women are literally better in the same way taller men are better to women.. or that younger women have less expectations, bitch with less of a serious tone, and literally just want to have fun.. its that the young girl is "naive"..
>>
>>29411110
It's true though, younger women are easymode and the endgame is to be a cucked faggot like OP and you too soon I assume.
>>
>taught her how to drive

Wtf what age did you start grooming this poor girl? You creepy old fuck
>>
File: 1432991097771.jpg (70 KB, 900x788) Image search: [Google]
1432991097771.jpg
70 KB, 900x788
>>29410545
>I found who he is and it's a fucking loser who works in a kitchen. I RUN MY OWN BUSINESS. ILL HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS WHEN IM 40. I gave her everything and paid her schooling, was her shoulder to cry on when her grandfather died. I taught her every hobby she enjoys. I taught her how to drive!!!
you are a beta faggot

> This new guy she's fucking was on google with drug arrests. He works in a kitchen and how the hell did she even meet him. What the FUCK!!
and he is an alpha bad boy that fucks her so hard she has trouble walking

in other words he is a better candidate for a father while you are better suited to be a provider - she will try to get back once she is pregnant/has kids and her hole is no longer in useful condition

next time while looking for a girl pretend to be poorer than you or are and seek out the one who will love you for your character and not your wallet

next time while looking for a girl pretend to be poorer than you or are and seek out the one who will love you for your character and not your wallet

it is a pretty hard task but I believe that you can spare some time cuz it will be worth it
>>
>>29410545
You sound like an arrogant, unlikeable ass who just wants someone to call you daddy. She's not into you
>>
>>29411069
>Objectively

Except it's not objective. It makes you objectively better on an economic scale, sure. But outside of that you could be uglier than him, not as good in bed, your sense of humour could be lacking, your conversation could be lacking etc

Relationships aren't business, women want to be swept away not just provided a comfortable 30 year plan so you can rot together.
>>
>>29410545
Sounds like you were her sugar daddy

>taught her how to drive, taught her hobbies, paid for her school

Why did you even start a relationship with her if she didn't do anything? Just because she was pretty?
>>
File: 1465522776957.gif (82 KB, 278x340) Image search: [Google]
1465522776957.gif
82 KB, 278x340
I dont feel bad for you.

You probably knew, or heard all about how women work, amd yet you thought yourself an exception, "that will never happen to me".

You deserved this, you deserved every bit of suffering that succubus gave, and will continue to give you.
>>
>it's another "retarded normie gets blown the fuck out" episode
man i love these
>>
>>29411490
what the fuck is that

>mig21 chassy
>szu-24 wings
>polish airforce
>>
>>29411655
its Su-22M4
>>
she made a poor life choice. she will regret it sooner or later.
woman don't know what is a poor choice, they just do things and see what works
>>
>>29410545

She has betrayed you. Now it is your time to erase her from your life and never look back. Do it in the cruelest way possible.
>>
Is this some kind of red pill/PUA/MGTOW copypasta? This shit is too classic female nature.
>>
File: 1435841326268.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435841326268.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>29410545
>you think her love for you is real
>chad fucks her over stainless steel
>>
>I paid for her schooling

I hope she gave you lots of vagina
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.