[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Patient comes into the surgery >Skin appears redder than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>Patient comes into the surgery
>Skin appears redder than Pocahontas
>Appears to be suffering from sunburn
>Wants me to give her some ointment
>Give her a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
yeah, no
joke or reference?
either way it sucks, what were you thinking
>>
>>29410480
Read the file name, you mongoloid.
>>
>>29410480
hello summer.
please get out
>>
I wish I had a doc like that
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 225x225
>>29410836
As a baby he was my GP, no joke.

Grew up in Hyde, Tameside, greater Manchester UK btw. My other Doctor is the one that caught him too, fucking roastie.
>>
File: 3.jpg (27 KB, 675x368) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
27 KB, 675x368
>>29410480

>average normalfag who is visiting here for his first time and couldn't even wait a single day before posting
>>
>>29410465
The only meme that is a form of art
>>
Mathew or Daniel shipman could you please fuck off you turbofaggots
>>
>>29410480

>He doesn't appreciate shipposting
>>
>>29410999

nice trips doc

Can I get an ambulance please
>>
File: I am a DOCTOR.jpg (641 KB, 982x1200) Image search: [Google]
I am a DOCTOR.jpg
641 KB, 982x1200
>>29410465
this is now an I am a doctor thread
>>
File: 1461225413546.png (80 KB, 362x526) Image search: [Google]
1461225413546.png
80 KB, 362x526
>>29412549
I'm a shitpost doctor. The medicine doesn't taste good but you all need to take it, every hour of every day.
>>
>>29412558
the only medication i can give for terminal stupidity is cancer, so just stay in this thread for a bit and you'll be cured
>>
>>29412575
Just for that you're getting medicated for another two years, you won't escape. I'm everywhere at once.
>>
>>29412603
it's too bad that only the true doctor in this situation, me, can do the medication then, otherwise i might be intimidated by your empty threats of sedation
>>
>>29412619
Your medication has already begun, everywhere you go you'll get a lethal dose of shitposting.
>>
>Be village doctor.
>See the village mayor's fat son stealing apples from the tree in my yard.
>Cannot give him the thrashing he deserves since I owe the mayor tax money, which he has been forgiving since I am the only doctor in the village and we are on good terms.
>But a doctor never forgets...
>And never forgives.
>Some time passes.
>Mayor's son (now vastly obese and bearing a resemblance to a large sack of apples) comes to me complaining of a lump on his chest, near the underarm.
>at first fear it is a resurgence of the plague that had so decimated our fair country but a few years ago.
>upon a closer examination (after donning my largest beak and thickest robes) discover that it is merely a lump, of indeterminate malice
>determine that it is caused by the boy being overly phlegmatic.
>Iknowjusthowtodealwiththis.tapestry
>Treat the boy by beating him to encourage his choler to rise, thus rebalancing his humours.
>Teachyoutostealmyapplesyoulittleshit.canvas
>Despite my ministrations, the lump continues to grow and others like it appear on the boy's body in various places.
>Increase the vigour of my thrashing, but despite my best efforts the boy starts wasting away and passes on a few months later.
>At the boy's funeral I commiserate with the mayor, and express how sorry I am that I could not help him further.
>Afterwards, I go home and eat an apple from my tree.
>It is difficult to eat an apple while wearing a beaked mask, but I persevere.
>I am a doctor.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.