[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>petulant woman throws a plastic cup at some security gua
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>petulant woman throws a plastic cup at some security guards because they pissed her off
>the security guards jump her boyfriend and kick the shit out of him while just holding her back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648901/Brit-tourists-beaten-security-guards-Magaluf-hotel.html

I mean I'm not too upset cause the dude's clearly Chad or maybe a lesser Brad, but even so, what goes through a woman's head when she thinks it's a good idea to do something like this? You fucking KNOW they're not gonna attack you and you fucking KNOW your boyfriend is gonna want to defend you to some degree, Hell you'd expect him to or you'd probably dump him, right?

I just can't imagine having this headspace where I would let my spouse or even a friend get beaten up for me because I'm not capable of introspection, or realising my own shortcomings (i.e. a weak woman trying to piss off a 200lbs security guard). I think any man who would let his girlfriend or even his buddy get beaten up for him would be shamed.
>>
>>29410377
Well he'll probably be able to sue the hotel so I don't feel to bad for him but he should ditch that stupid cunt.
>>
>>29410377
Women fucking love watching men beat and murder each other, she probably noticed her bf looking at another woman or some shit so she decided he could use a beating for her amusement.
>>
she threw something at them

what do you expect them to do?

stay there? ask her politely not to do it again?
>>
>>29410377

>caring about the wellbeing of geordie shore type illiterate loud mouthed attention seeking britrave trash

they should have beaten the shit out of her as well. these wannabes are a national embarrassment
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.