[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find the girl i was close to dating 7 years ago in 10th grade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1431314191284.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1431314191284.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>find the girl i was close to dating 7 years ago in 10th grade on Facebook
>shes went from 7/10 to a solid 9/10
>i sperged out and fucked it all up all those years ago
>everything in my life has gone downhill since then, never been as close to having a gf
>got drunk and invited her to my apartment at 2 a.m
>she saw the message and ignored me

The worst part is thinking of what could of been. I SHOULD BE A FUCKING NORMAL PERSON. WHY THE FUCK DID I FUCKING END UP HERE. IF I COULD JUST GO BACK IN FUCKING TIME IT WOULD ALL BE DIFFERENT. WHY WAS I SO FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>29410239

hello. nice post you got there.
>>
>>29410272
th-thanks u too
>>
>>29410303

whats stopping you from getting a gf now?
>>
Stop living in the past, it's completely unproductive and harmful to dwell on these thoughts.
>>
File: 1457911856315.png (371 KB, 633x656) Image search: [Google]
1457911856315.png
371 KB, 633x656
>>29410337
Havent had a conversation with a women i wasnt related to in about 2 years. No friends, so no introduction to women through that.

I'm also boring as fuck. These past few years ive spent about 99% of my time alone, my social skills have become even worse. Whenever i leave my house i feel a feeling of detatchment as if my mind cant believe the current reality im experiencing; maybe because the world around me has become so much worse its unbelievable. The detatchment also might be because i spent the last year smoking 14 grams of marajuana a week, although ive stopped since april.

I spend all my time hyper aware of my self and appearence, when i used to not really give a fuck. I guess since ive been ignored by the last 7 to 8 girls ive messaged on facebook ive become insecure.
>>
>>29410454
>I'm also boring as fuck. These past few years ive spent about 99% of my time alone, my social skills have become even worse.

holy shit are you me? except for the weed part i can relate to you post completely. if i wasnt so discouraged i would try online dating. but i hate myself so can not expect some one to have to date me. i wouldnt say im lonely either, i just dont care anymore.
>>
>>29410239
>could of

Do you ever reflect on the way you communicate?
>>
>>29410672

>>could of

it might be an australian thing.
>>
>>29410727
Prolly.
Looks right to me
>>
>>29410605
>i wouldnt say im lonely

I wouldnt either most of the time, thats the fucked up part kinda. Ive always preferred being alone but that has gone to a whole new level lately. I legitemately dont like spending time with other people, and when i do i cant wait to be back home alone. But i still crave to be with other people on a basic human level that we all do, thats what makes things terrible.

Maybe i just got to used to being alone
>>
>>29410454
>I guess since ive been ignored by the last 7 to 8 girls ive messaged on facebook ive become insecure.

were you just messaging girls out of the blue or were these people you knew from before?
>>
>>29410239
>could of
Too bad everyone else picked up on that before I did.
>>
>>29410747
>Maybe i just got to used to being alone

if you can condition yourself to be alone maybe you can condition yourself to enjoy spending more time around people. this is the part where im stuck too - how do you meet people in the first place to get back into socializing? i dont really click with any of my workmates and i dont have any hobbies that could be social. so i dont know.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.