[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a NEET is pure hell.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 17
File: 1366413492345.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1366413492345.png
96 KB, 241x228
Being a NEET is pure hell.
>>
File: chibi_monster_musume-866x1024.png (729 KB, 866x1024) Image search: [Google]
chibi_monster_musume-866x1024.png
729 KB, 866x1024
>>29410144
Better than being a full time wagie?
>>
>>29410144
All life is hell neet and wagie if you're in the bottom 5-10%
>>
>>29410144
It depends on if you have any money saved or have reliable food

If you don't know how long you get to stay, don't have free internet and food, then yeah it's probably hell.

You don't know what you have until you need to wake up for work. Enjoy what you have, Anon, for me.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29410144
This is a blatant lie.
>>
If you really think it's pure hell, you'd take the steps to change it.

>>29410202
This. With internet and food and occasional entertainment expenses paid for by parents (and assuming you have no conscience about leeching off your parents), NEET life is comfy as fuck. I'm slowly gaining a conscience though, finally, and will succumb to wageslave hell soon enough.
>>
File: 1463747271840.jpg (21 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463747271840.jpg
21 KB, 640x640
>watch cartoons and play vidya all day
>abundance of food, weed, and beer
>tfw you're a NEET the right way
>>
File: 1466376721081.png (74 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1466376721081.png
74 KB, 227x222
>>29410144
Maybe you just have a bad computer.
I want a gaming computer for vidya, but I'll make through with this and stay a NEET for as long as possible.
>>
>>29410351
you aren't neet you're just a richfag.
>>
>everyday is the same
>i don't even enjoy playing videogame at this point
>one day mom will die and i'll have to live by my own
>somedays i walk in the house like a lifeless husk wondering what i'm gonna do with my life.

just end my life
>>
Nah, it's fine if you have a loving family tbqh But can't stay like this in the long run I guess.

I'm just worried about helping parents pay bills with me getting a job. Also I probably need to go to uni eventually.

>>29410369
I got a laptop plugged into a screen as my set up, I can play everything before 2013. Also got a hacked 3DS/PSP/PS2/WII U. I don't care much for 8th gen games yet, next year is looking interesting with the NEO/NX tho.
>>
>>29410144
NEETlyfe is only hell if you're a normalfag.
>>
UnIess you're rich and have high self esteem.

Yet the only richneets I see here are stupid depressioncucks who waste their money on drugs and hookers, and waste their lives drinking/doing drugs and playing video games.
>>
>>29410420
this. if you aren't out there exposing yourself and keeping your general health then you'll soon find out neet life is a destroyer.

>inb4 wagecuck

I haven't worked in three years.
>>
File: tumblr_ne2gf0KMEl1qitdj1o5_1280.jpg (194 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne2gf0KMEl1qitdj1o5_1280.jpg
194 KB, 1280x853
NEETs are free you can change your routine and make yourself happier and do whatever you want

wagecuck is very stressful and sad

just because you are in a slump right now doesnt mean we need to glorify wage-cuckery as if that life is the solution

some people it might be the solution because they need to have something to do but if you have your own hobbies and you like playing video games or whatever then you want to enjoy that
>>
The only true way to be a neet is lottery win or saving enough of your own money and living the neet like from your own money and living independent as well with said money.

Otherwise your not an elite neet, just a faggot leech.
>>
I've been a NEET for about a year now. I didn't start feeling depressed and anxious as hell until 2 months ago though. I'm going to college this year so I can just hope that these feels will vanish by then.
>>
File: 1456561439684.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
1456561439684.png
254 KB, 381x403
>>29410144

being a neet is only hell if you're a dumb normalfag

Literally only normalfags would have a problem with it.
>>
File: 2DBR7W4.jpg (226 KB, 1600x2247) Image search: [Google]
2DBR7W4.jpg
226 KB, 1600x2247
>>29410697
>just a faggot leech.

some people have to leech

it doesnt make you a faggot

it makes you just a NEET who has less money than an independent neet

ive heard of stock day traders who are like this

to me thats the best life imaginable
>>
I remember seeing an actual cuck putting himself higher than NEET as being actually successful in life. How does that make you feel?
>>
its better than sitting around at work waiting to get home desu
>>
>>29410739
Yer but that's the person's job, a stock trader. Agreed that would be comfy, but too risky.

At least that way you are earning your own money.

I'm talking about leeches who don't do anything with that I didn't ask I be born mentality
>>
File: 4qXab7p.jpg (226 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
4qXab7p.jpg
226 KB, 800x1200
>>29410874
not too risky for people who are good at doing it and have sustained themselves for years doing so

>I'm talking about leeches who don't do anything with that I didn't ask I be born mentality

thats not their mentality
their mentality is simple: i want to play video games in my room and be free of anxiety and interaction with normies and just be happy while the outside world isnt offering anything good

it doesnt mean every neet is a suicidal nihilist

technicaly you are leeching off of someone elses physical resources but thats not the intention of most NEETs in my opinion its just the result
>>
>>29410925
Who has to buy that leech food, vidya etc.

Not the leech.

If the leech gets bux but gives some of that bux to parents for basic upkeep then then that's absolutely fine with me.

If not they are just a leeching fag
>>
File: tumblr_nfwond5rpK1qitdj1o1_1280.jpg (158 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfwond5rpK1qitdj1o1_1280.jpg
158 KB, 1280x853
>>29411095
wrong.
its fine even if he contributes nothing

because he is a son

nobody says 10 year olds are leeches

when you turn 18 you magically turn into a subhuman ?
>>
>>29411173
Ten year olds are not allowed to work, and have no choice but to be in full time education or homeschooled, so not quite sure what your point is that m80?

Also whats with Asians?
>>
File: tumblr_nj3kmoBT1T1qitdj1o3_1280.jpg (178 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj3kmoBT1T1qitdj1o3_1280.jpg
178 KB, 1280x853
>>29411221
in my personal opinion children shouldnt have to go to school or be homeschooled

there should be stay at home moms who teach them things naturally as necessary not any particular curriculum

also we have the internet now so anybody can learn about anything whenever they want
>>
I haven't seen this Korean poster in over a year, I've missed him.
>>
>>29411263
incredible
i never posted on r9k too frequently either

my parents kicked me out and i didnt even have access to a computer all that time
>>
>>29411340
I saw you on /pol/.

You usually agitated me, but I missed you once you were gone.
>>
>>29410144
Trying to leave it and it is hellish
>have my first day tomorrow and haven't recieved the information to fclock in to work and fill in my tax info
>still have to contact my employment agency to get them off my back about welfare
>freaking out about anxiety sweating and how I'm going to avoid it
>am drunk to deal with stress
>>
>>29410395
that isn't being a richfood it's just mooching off parents.
>>
File: king of the NEETS.jpg (192 KB, 606x933) Image search: [Google]
king of the NEETS.jpg
192 KB, 606x933
I've been NEET for 5 years

comfy as it ever was.

maybe you weren't cut out. you're not a truNEET
>>
File: tumblr_nj3jn5hOOI1qitdj1o2_500.jpg (116 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj3jn5hOOI1qitdj1o2_500.jpg
116 KB, 497x750
>>29411506
+1 im sick of these fakeNEETS who panic and make us look bad

theyre like I NEED A JOB OMGGGGG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IM GONNA BE CALLED A LOSER NOW BY ALL MY FRIENDS
>>
fp come home
>>
File: zycie jest dobre heh.jpg (44 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
zycie jest dobre heh.jpg
44 KB, 500x484
When I was in school I thought being neet would be pure happiness

no waking up early, no going to school for hours, no interactions with normies, no homework

But when I eventually became one, feeling of hopelessness, guilt and being burden to parents overwhelms benefits of being neet
>>
If you are a non virgin. You are not a neet

If you have friends, you are not a neet

Gentle reminder you fakes
>>
>>29410144
i dont know, i got a job now and my life is even more shit.

I thought having a job would give me purpose and make me find happyness and motivation and make me attractive for girls, but i only have less free time and my life is just as shitty as before.

Hell getting girls was way easier when I was still a nerd. Not that I have so many girls, I had one in the past years. But at least I was available always.

Now all I think about is how much work sucks. And i only do 30 hours a week. But my entire life revolves around how much I hate it and i cant even enjoy my day off without constantly thinking how I dont wanna go tomorrow. I hardly go to the gym anymore. Or on walks. I at least did that when I was still a neet. Now all I do is work and sit behind my computer thinking how much I hate work.

Seriously I thought being a neet sucked but thinking back at it my life was better.
>>
I've experienced being a NEET, being a college kid, being a wagecuck, and having a decent job. The worst one being a wagecuck for certain jobs.

One job, I was working at a local bookstore. That was actually a great job and I'd rather have that than be unemployed. I liked my job even though I wasn't very good at it. It was interesting and helped me build some confidence.

But I also worked for a while at a bakery at Safeway. That made me want to kill myself. It was part time, but it paid shit and was crushingly depressing to be there, seen by public people who judged me in my stupid uniform, working the bakery. The worst part was, it was an exhausting job, so every day after work I couldn't do anything productive. All I wanted to do was watch movies and go on the internet because I felt so tired and miserable.

So yeah, don't knock being a NEET until you've had a shitty job like that.
>>
>Be trade neet
>Work twice a week
>Make on average 1000 per week
>Rest of the time I can do as i please.
>Bought a new bike yesterday so going to go for a nice cycle and get a subway and resume shitposting etc
>>
>>29412380
What trade are you doing?

Also, if you're employed and making $40K, doesn't that make you not a NEET?
>>
>>29410734
this neet speaks the truth
>>
I wish I never decided to take time off from work and school, it literally has ruined my life

Being neet is fun for a year but once the gradual descent into madness from isolation and repetition sets in every month it gets worse and worse until you want to die

The worst part being the longer you stay stuck in your room the harder it is to ever get out

Neets that say it's the best life either haven't been at it for long enough or have lots of money somehow and buy all their happiness
>>
File: 1461127337571.jpg (150 KB, 1000x921) Image search: [Google]
1461127337571.jpg
150 KB, 1000x921
>>29413296

>>or have lots of money somehow and buy all their happiness

this is the wagecuck delusion.

Money can directly buy happiness, however if you're a neet then really you should be content with what you have.
I'ma just paste what I wrote earlier in a different thread.

Being rich, is the state of being wealthy.
Being wealthy, is the state of not needing anything

Normalfags always need to buy shit to impress others just to fit in,
EG 500$ Shoes, stupid watch gimmicks, expensive cars on loans. ETC

None of these items they buy have any actual value to them, its purely to show to others and thereby the response they get is the value in the item, not the item itself.

Because of this normalfags will complain about their money situation, and how they wish they were rich.
Thereby they will never be wealthy.

An average neet on this board would be happy with a tiny living space, good internet connection and basic needs.
>>
File: tumblr_nyjplkp7an1v0pigno1_400.jpg (69 KB, 324x357) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyjplkp7an1v0pigno1_400.jpg
69 KB, 324x357
>>29410144
I live in a 3rd world country and wageslavery here is even worse
>>
So I've done both and I did like being a NEET better for a short time. But unless you have strong internal motivations, the NEET life will break you down.

I think everyone should have both in good measure, maybe the months of NEET for every nine of working, or even a fifty fifty mix.
>>
>>29412935
tfw your tripfu is a neet and you're not
>>
>>29412419
I trade equities online. I don't work for anyone but myself.

I don't suck jew cock like a normal wagie
>>
>>29410395
What kind of third world shithole do you live in that you have to be rich to afford weed and beer?
>>
>>29410610
Honestly if someone just gave me free money all the time, I would spend it on drugs and hookers too.
>>
>>29412179
this, It's all about which job you have. I've had several where I absolutely didn't mind it and it actually distracted me from my crippling depression.

Others (my current one) makes everything worse.

Stress is a huge factor.
>>
>>29410144
How?
You can practice anything you want, it's amazing.
>>
>couldn't afford fathers day gift
>bitched out anyway

Neet life sucks
>>
>>29411743
No if you have friends you are not a robot.

Being a neet and being a robot are two different things, however they have a lot of overlap for obvious reasons.
>>
I think people should get to experience a Neet life atleast for 1 year. It reveals just how comfortable you are in your own skin. Most normies need constant validation and people to listen to their narcissism, the thought of going one year without that would scare them because they know the hell in their own mind will grow without those social suppressants.
>>
>when your parents pays for female behavior therapist to come to you every 2weeks to try to help you get more active and be a normie
>tfw you just use them as a free taxi because of no car and go full nihilist on them if they throw casual advice at you
>>
>>29413451
If you make enough money to be comfortable with your life, you're rich.

That's it.
>>
>>29413500
which one m80?
>>
>>29415195
You're very lucky your parents are so patient, if my kid ever did that shit to me he would be on the street so goddamn fast.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.