[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1st time brothel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: AAqYWlB.jpg (1002 KB, 4368x2912) Image search: [Google]
AAqYWlB.jpg
1002 KB, 4368x2912
Can any of my fellow Robot's give me a insite of what it is like to visit a brothel? Im planning on going this Saturday night
>>
>>29409744
What part of the world? I've got experience in Latin America and I'm researching Asia, but apparently Euro Brothels are different.
>>
Australia, I have brothel located 30 minutes away
>>
>>29409786
Dunno about Aussieland, maybe there's some info you can use in this thread (if it'll let me post the link)
international sex guide [dot] info [slash] forum [slash] showthread [dot] php?1049-Sydney
>>
Also, a googlemap of NSW brothels and rub-n-tugs
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1N0XzGnJ8J4_pJdr-GQoNE0IXxVo
>>
I've been to a German Brothel. 3 actually, what do you want to know
>>
>>29409786
Aussie here.

I hear its pretty professional and cold, they take a shower with you, supply you with a condom and then you go for it.

Most of them have websites that you can look at beforehand, godspeed and good luck.
>>
>>29410018
Im in QLD, im looking for advice, like what to expect when I turn up, how to make the transactions and what not
>>
prostitutes are for chads not autists, you will not find what you seek quite the opposite, nervousness can make you go limp and you will have an upset whore trying to make you come and fail, while you are paying for it
>>
>>29410086
Which city?

Been to 88s on Logan in barisbane once and it's pretty much

>Walk to front of building, ring doorbell get buzzed in, go through "airlock"
>Talk to the girl at the front counter, say what you want (most people go for 1/2hr)
>You sit down and the available girls walk out one at a time and introduce themselves and give their name (be prepared for a handshake, but don't offer it first)
>After the last girl you go back to the counter and say which girl you want, can't remember if you pay here or the first time you're at the counter
>Sit back down the your selected girl walks you to a room, gives you a "health check" (meaning she looks at your dick to see if you have any obvious STDs), if you're clear she fucks off for 5 minutes and you have a quick shower
>She comes back and then you get down to business
>After you cum she walks you out some door around the front

Bring cash, they should have prices on their website. If you have something that stops you being nervous, do it - you don't want to waste your money if you get stage fright. Standard service is sex with a condom, anything else costs extra and is up to the girl.

Ask me anything you wan
>>
>>29410228

When she walks you to the room, does she ask what you want/positions?

Also, Iv heard if she gives you head and you nut it ends the service?
>>
>>29410066
Just greentext it, please. My local brothels only have trashy, half-legal prostitutes. Oldenburg here
>>
>>29410265
Can't say for sure as I just went with standard service because I'm a cheapskate sorry bud. As for positions just choose what you think you'll like. You can chop and change all you wish, it really doesn't matter.

Even tho it's awkward af don't be afraid to ask questions there. The people there really, REALLY don't care, they're open minded and the polar opposite of a prude, they're not going to laugh at you and they've probably had hundreds of people ask the same things. They run a legit and confidential business so really all they want is for you to get in, pay up, blow your load and then GTFO.
>>
You might be tempted to take some liquid courage before. Don't. Alcohol will do more harm than good. Yes, it will relax you a bit, but also make performing more difficult especially if you're a virgin.
>>
>>29410606
This, and if they think you're drunk they'll kick you out.

Other than what's been covered above it's just general stuff

>Be polite
>Scrub every inch of your body before you go, especially cock & crack
>Brush, floss, mouthwash
>Manscape if you want, not necessary but an unruly bush is just shitty in my opinion
>Don't dress overly nice but don't dress like a slob
>>
>>29411015
>>Don't dress overly nice
Wait, what? How am I gonna look giving her flowers if I'm not dressed nicely?
Should I just go with chocolates instead? What did you bring?
>>
>>29411053
Please be joking, don't actually take a gift.
>>
>>29411053
The gift is your mighty thirsty cock.

She demands no other tribute
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.