[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After hs, it is impossible to lose your virginity because all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 851080._SY540_.jpg (48 KB, 410x540) Image search: [Google]
851080._SY540_.jpg
48 KB, 410x540
After hs, it is impossible to lose your virginity because all girls expect that you know how to kiss and fugg (the only way of getting girls is to be a normie, and to be a normie you must lie about your virginity status). should you attempt to do these activities with them, they will quickly uncover your lie and that will be the end of your venture.

find a flaw with this.
>>
skip all the bullshit and jump right in there whether they like it or not

normies have a word for this i think
>>
Currently considering traveling to an Asian country and cashing in my gook card. Is the mirin meme true? Do they truly love their white bois?
>>
>>29409485
rape. we call it rape.
>>
>>29409449
I didn't get laid until college. Didn't lie, told first girl I was a khv. Have been a normie ever since. Most people don't have sex in high school. For every one Chad/Stacy teenybopper, thee are 20 kids who don't know how to approach the opposite sex. Sage for yet another loser projecting his insecurities.
>>
>>29409533
>we
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
LEAVE MY DOMAIN YOU FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>29409449
>find a flaw

Too easy. The answer is hookers.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.