[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1455916156103.jpg (46 KB, 505x478) Image search: [Google]
1455916156103.jpg
46 KB, 505x478
What do you think about guys who play Dungeons and Dragons, or other tabletop games? Is it a turn off?
>>
I enjoy tabletop games and wish I wasn't a girl so I could join a tg group.
>>
>>29409305
Fuck tg, find a decent group on some other website, make sure your group members are as normie as possible, these beta cucks won't do.

Well, I say these, I'm one of them but still, fuck tg.
>>
>>29409346
Women shouldn't have male friends other than her male family members and a bf/husband.
>>
Playing with random strangers is alright, but the best way to play is with a group of friends who are already familiar with each other. I have only experienced that once, however I have been kicked out of said group because they just didn't like me. Random groups on tg and roll20 tide me over, but I yearn for the day I can find another group like that one.
>>
>>29409373
What are you Muslim? Besides, they're not necessarily friends, they're more just party members, people you get together with once every week or two for a couple of hours for a tabletop session, you don't have to go for a beer with them after.
You can decline their birthday invitation.
You can decide not to add them in kikebook or what have you.

Just party members for your regular session.
>>
>>29409373
dude, the token female is a must in any good DnD group. Having just a single girl somewhat legitimizes sitting around a table pretending to kill fictional creatures.
>>
>>29409404
Also, there could be other females in the party as well, not necessarily all males.
>>
>>29409305
>>29409346

I'm with this anon.

As someone that has played in several /tg/ groups, and ran one myself, avoid /tg/. The people there tend to be overly hostile over minor details relating to how they think things should be.

If you want a good experience, find somewhere else, or scrounge up some people you know that are have an interest in it.
>>
I play tabletop games every week. It'd only be a turn-off if he didn't have a sense of humor or if he liked backstabbing the party without it working for the character.

>>29409426
>tfw token female

Tried bringing a female friend I used to have. Did not end well. I don't even remember what made her feminist sperg so hard, it wasn't even the campaign where the That Guy had a character whose gimmick was rape.
>>
>>29409537
a friend of mine had a character like that which never saw the light of day, good ol' wrapedorf. The campaign he was going to use that character in ended up never happening...
>>
>>29409251

>Fembots

No such thing. Next question, please
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.