[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things Normies Have Ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1262624659880.png (5 KB, 324x238) Image search: [Google]
1262624659880.png
5 KB, 324x238
>tfw pocky is mainstream now -- the incessant plebs

Fuck, I see them everywhere. I even saw some at a local Hot Topic not too long ago. And the worst part it's not even real pocky. It's some shit that's made in Thailand.

>ITT: Things Normies Have Ruined
>>
File: 1466124651769.png (463 KB, 1070x601) Image search: [Google]
1466124651769.png
463 KB, 1070x601
>>29409167

This is nothing. Normies ruined "nerdiness" in general. Eg.: "Hur dur I'm socially well adjusted and play XBox I'm such a neeerd", "I like Marvel omg I'm such a neeerd xP"

Meanwhile, they continue to treat actual social outcasts (robots) with nothing to turn to but books, games, etc. Like shit.

Normies have also ruined memes and post ironic humor. Now every jock, soccer mom, Chad, and Stacey has their "favorite pepes" posted on Instanormie. Yet if someone has a robot tier power level and actually understands the original culture surrounding those memes; you guessed it, just a weirdo to be socially ostracized.

A few I know have even raped the normie meme. "Omg those damn normies xdddd I'm so quirky and not normal at all. I even play video games recreationally and don't feel like going to social gatherings sometimes lololol"

Or the worst of all, "femanon here"

It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>29409167

Bumping for interest. Normies disgust me
>>
I never really understood the appeal of Pocky.
>>
>>29409167
Are you suprised
They are already making a live action Ghsot in the shell movie so anime and Japan culture could be the next thing normies colonize...
>>
>>29409337
Depends on the flavour, I suppose. The default chocolate ones are pretty bland. The green tea, strawberry, or banana, etc. are where the shit gets real. And are always the flavours I use when introducing people to pocky.
>>
>ITT: Things Normies Have Ruined

>This board
>The whole site
>The internet in general
>My group of friends (someone met a whore who cheated on him with another friend and now we are all disbanded)
>Most of TV series
>Most of things I like
>My fucking life
>>
>>29409648
>>My group of friends (someone met a whore who cheated on him with another friend and now we are all disbanded)
Oooouuuuuuch.... do tell.
>>
EVERYTHING. NORMIES RUINED EVERYTHING. FUCKING NORMIES.
>>
Everything you have ever or will ever care about has or will be ruined by normies.
>>
My oregano life.
>>
>>29409363
anime being foreign made by a xenophobe country means that it can't be ruined from the outside, thank god they can't attack the people making it forcing pc shit into it like they did with all media in the west
>>
>>29409167
the only bad thing about this story is you visiting hot topic.
>>
File: rb.png (42 KB, 160x133) Image search: [Google]
rb.png
42 KB, 160x133
>>29409648
>My group of friends
iktf
roasties ruin everything
unironic ree
>>
File: 1466412011477.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466412011477.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29409167
Things normies HAVEN'T ruined:
>pic related
>>
>>29409167
>4chan
>internet culture
>video games
>"nerdiness"
>mental illnesses
>tv shows
>movies
>music
>>
>>29411174
Don't post shit they haven't ruined yet
>>
>>29411218
Do go on. I'm totally not a normie, but what sweet ultra cool stuff might they not know about?

I have this friend, you see, who is curious.
>>
Having """"""depression""""""
>OMG I might cancel plans last minute or not feel like going out 5 days of the week's because I'm depressed #1LIEK=1PRAYER
Rosaries can post "I'm shitting in my hands and clapping and it will get 500 likes in 2 minutes so why do they think they need to fake depression as a way to fish for likes
I don't even have depression and this makes me mad
>>
>>29409287

This is a good thing.

I can sit in my flat and play video games all day and it isn't looked upon as weird or odd.

No one should be talking about memes in real life anyway so that doesn't matter either.
>>
Mental Illness in general
>omg I have BPD, Depression, Schizophrenia, etc.
>Don't self diagnose, I went to the doctor xD
Unless you have completely broken down and are no longer functional, anyone with a mental illness should be intelligent enough to know that getting diagnosed would only mske things worse unless you can get decent NEETbucks for it. Everybody likely shows signs for at least one mental illness.
>>
>>29409648
Protip: You weren't that tight of a friend group if one of you fucked another's GF.
>>
>>29411358
Ptsd here, took a suicide attempt to get me diagnosed. People with legit problems don't typically post stuff on social media making it public knowlege.

Only one person knows about my diagnosis or what meds I take, that's enough.

Also: the fuck? Just got a ban message and apparently somebody posted a link to a website on /b/ that was an ad or something? Is this common for phone users?
>>
>>29409167
>And the worst part it's not even real pocky. It's some shit that's made in Thailand.

boyo, the thailand location is one of glico's main subsidiaries. Pocky started being sold in the mid 60's and the Thailand location started in '70. japan and thailand also have flavors exclusive to one another (choco banana for thailand ones come to mind)

hell, pocky in english boxes only started happening a decade or two ago when Glico set up a place over here. the main reason that lots of pocky is from Thailand tho, is because it's cheaper than ordering from Japan (higher cost of living & production than thailand). go to an asian marketplace and you'll see what I mean. the japanese pocky is usually 1.5-2x as expensive as the ones from thailand & they're both by glico

pejoy's better btw
>>
>>29411309
>>29411358
This. People with actually mental illness try their hardest to keep what ever they have a secret, bringing attention to it just makes amplifies everything
t. Someone who didn't realize his friend of 12 years was fucked up until he got piss drunk and broke down told me he tried to kill himself 3 times
>>
elitism was a good thing

internet and easy access to worthless normie opinions has diluted the collective human psyche down to narcissistic retards
>>
>memes
HAHA XD FUNNY MAYMAY

>music
YO BRO GUESS WHAT JB JUST DROPPED
>anime
DAE THINK SAO IS THE GREATEST ANIME EVER
>coffee
WOW HAVE YOU HAD STARBUCKS ITS GREAT ITS SOOOOOO GOOOOOD
>the word literally
IM GOING TO USE THIS WORD THAT IS ONLY MEANT TO BE USED IN LITERAL SITUATIONS, BUT IN A FIGURATIVE SETTING.
>Videogames
WHY IS EVERY GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED FILLED WITH CASUALS THAT RUIN MY EXPERIENCE NOW WHAT THE FUCK

>4chan

HEY GUYS WHAT DO NORMIES DO THAT YOU DISLIKE XD I FUCKING HATE NORMIES DOES ANYONE ELSE HATE NORMIES? HAHA IM NOT A FUCKING SLEEPER AGENT DON'T WORRY GUYS fuck normies.
>>
You're 90% right but /v/ ruined the word laterally
>>
Normies ruined irony.
>>
>>29409167
Supernatural
When it first started, and for the first 3 or 4 seasons, it was a cool show. The ghosts were badass and when I was in middle/high school I used to watch that shit every week. Now I can't even mention it on any internet forum without some tumblr-tier roastie cunt DESTIEL xD WINCESTTT KAWAII GAY BOIS

I want to fucking slaughter them
I want them to know pain the likes which has never been felt before

They don't deserve death, it's too kind for them.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.