[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hehe Anon look what I can do!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1466245055013.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466245055013.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
>Hehe Anon look what I can do!
>>
>>29409149
When I was around 13-14 some girls in the same grade used to tease me by showing me their thongs.
Even though it was kind of my fetish I couldn't really enjoy it because of how awkward they made me feel.
>>
>>29409149
Cool, me too!
>pulls up panties as far as possible without my balls exploding

>>29409932
When I was 15 I was sitting behind a girl in class (was just me on the back row) and she pulled down her pants to adjust them, exposing her ass in the process. Was horny as fuck as a teenager so enough to give me a boner. I doubt she did it to tease me, more likely didn't notice I was there...
>>
>look what i can do stacy!
*unzip penis*
>>
>>29409149
I had that same phone case.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 341x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 341x411
>>29409932
>13-14 girls wearing thongs

Fucking society has gone full degenerate.
>>
>>29410080
Well, it's Sweden so that's how it is. During the same year one girl was seen wearing normal panties when she bent over to pick something up from the floor and was then made fun of for the rest of the weak by most of the guys for wearing "granny panties".
>>
>>29410015
keke hahahaha
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.