[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dad thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1443288742725.jpg (115 KB, 1359x960) Image search: [Google]
1443288742725.jpg
115 KB, 1359x960
>tfw no father

You were born to a boat with no captain. No matter how bad the crew fucks up, or even if there is no crew, no one is to be blamed.

Post about your dad or lack thereof in this very special father's day-ish thread.
>>
>>29409117
Which 1 is his wife? All females look the same age.
>>
>>29409154
>tfw no interwoven family breeding tactic
Why live tbch
>>
>>29409154
blue dress with her arms around him, obviously
>>
I want to apologize to my dad.
He is old and spends a lot of time working to get me into college (I'm 23) and I don't feel like I can pass why do I have to be such a failure I'm sorry dad
>>
My father gave my mother PTSD.
He was a great guy.
>>
bumping this sad sad papa thread
>>
File: bronson.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
bronson.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
my dad is big, abnormally strong, and has random outbursts of violence. from throwing laptops at a wall because he could't work it to fist fighting 3 guys because they bumped at him(and much worse stuff by i dont wanna put in here).
Which is probably why I grew up afraid of conflict and a beta bitch
>>
My dad is a lazy sack of shit. Fuck him.

>Fathers day today
>Make the 50 mile drive over to mom and dad's house to take dad out for dinner
>He smells like he's been shitting and pissing himself every day for the past month.
>Ask him to take a shower and change out of the greasy unwashed sweatpants before we go out to eat
>He gets all pissy and says he'll take a shower in a couple hours before we head out
>It's fucking 8:00 pm.
>Alright fuck you
>Take mom out for dinner and awkward conversation
>it's impossible to talk to her because she's wrapped up in her own small little world.

>Entire life: dad watches tv and runs off all my friends, mom is never home, brother torments me mercilessly until I don't feel anything anymore and now he gets nothing but disdain and contempt.
>Dad is a lazy sack of shit who works a crappy minimum wage job to pay the cable bill and his junk food addiction, goes home, watches tv and won't speak or do fucking anything else unless it involves making other people feel like shit.

My entire life, that lazy fuck didn't do a single god damn thing for me. I had to pay the community college to get my first hours in behind the wheel because they didn't give enough of a shit to teach me how to drive. I would get holes in the knees/crotch of my jeans and the hems would wear down into nothing and rather than drop 15 bucks on a new pair of pants for me, they chose pretty consistently to blow all their money on restaurants. So I spent my school years wearing decade old clothes that were too small and torn to pieces, and nobody gave half a single fuck.

Fuck my parents. Those lazy pieces of shit can go straight to hell.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.