[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has fucked you up more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Hey robots who do you think has had a worse impact on your life your mom or dad. Why?
>>
>>29409045
My mom because she was the actually abusive one. Beta dad just stood there and did nothing.
>>
>>29409069
Emotionally abusive or physically abusive?
>>
>>29409081
Both

oregano content
>>
>>29409045
Bipolar dad who had a shitty dad himself so he had no idea how to raise a child
>>
>>29409045
Abusive solipsistic narcisist dad who pretty much viewed me and my siblings as trophies to groom and brag about.
>>
Idk. They're both polar opposites. Probably my dad though. We're always butting heads, almost got into a fist fight with him once. Probably because I got my moms rebel spirit she used to be a hippie.

Background

Dad just turned 60. Extremely old school. Religious. Strict as fuck. Literally hates my style, friends, music, anything I find interesting really.

My mom almost 60. Really nice. Laid-back. Agnostic. Funny. Gambles. Drinks once in awhile. Used to smoke pot. Understands the youth. Doesn't care if I party once in awhile. Gots my back against my dad.

I'm a mommy's boy
>>
>>29409045
Mom.
Alcoholic stage, divorced dad, abandoment, literally became a crack whore, went into a coma and dies when I was 16
>>
Both. They're both responsible for forcing me into this world.
>>
my bizarre, volatile, irrational, OCD narcissistic mother

my father at least had the self-awareness to walk out before i was born
>>
>>29409045
Myself

true original comment
>>
>>29409045
Dad was mostly absent, but at the same time my mom tried too hard to raise me to be a man. It just doesn't make sense that a woman would think she knew how to do such a thing.

Still, I don't blame either of them for my failures in life. It just wasn't the ideal way to grow up.
>>
>>29409045
Both my parents were abusive narcisists. My dad had a horrible father growing up so the abused became the abuser. My mom was under all the stress of work and putting up with my dad's bullshit. She took it all out on me and my brother.

Thankfully they stopped after my brother hanged himself
>>
File: feel.jpg (48 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
48 KB, 563x563
Dad was barely there, but he sacrificed a large portion of his life to support his wife and kid. My dad has never done anything that didn't make my life better. He's strong, but I never felt a connection to him besides as loyal supporter.

My mom is emotionally unstable, prone to rash decisions, has said hurtful things all my life, generally dumb, and her life/career/body is in shambles. However, she always been there for me when I'm down and goes out of her way to make me happy. I want to love her, but she depresses the fuck out of me. She dead inside, but I feel like I'm her crutch that keeps her going on. It's too much of a burden and I don't want to live with her... but she makes it so easy to join and give up with her. She gives all of her government money to me. I can live a NEET lifestyle, but I feel so dead inside. I really do believe she would kill herself like she says if I did leave.
>>
ITT: whiny manchildren cry about mommy and daddy

God, you guys are a bunch of fucking pussies.
>>
File: zizek4.jpg (217 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
zizek4.jpg
217 KB, 640x480
>>29409613
This got dark real quick.
>>
File: d3a.png (263 KB, 520x377) Image search: [Google]
d3a.png
263 KB, 520x377
>>29409745
Please ignore this obvious bait everyone.
>>
File: 1339359028930.jpg (124 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1339359028930.jpg
124 KB, 337x367
>>29409763
Not bait. I genuinely think you're a bunch of pussies.

Objectively, you ARE a bunch of pussies crying because mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>29409822
That's not the proper use of the word "objectively." Stop trying to sound smart, you pretentious retard.
>>
>>29409893
Yes, it is. I was not making a subjective claim. You are, OBJECTIVELY, a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>29409045
Mom had a worse impact than Dad could make up for in the short periods of time I got to see him.
Nowadays she always asks why I talk with my Dad but not with her.
>Do you want to [activity]
>no
>But If I grew a beard, put on a striped shirt and started speaking in [my dad's dialect] you would say yes
It's like she doesn't realize that there's more to a person than their appearance, that there's more to a parent than simply the fact that the records note them as being such.
>>
>>29409045
Mom. Dad actually taught me and was funny.
>>
>>29409045
dad is a cunt though honest man. he doesn't care abut anybody.

my mom fucked me up sexually.

i act normie externally but am fucked up inside. i can't go into relationships at all.
>>
My mom would always tell me how I was everything to my father back when I was 6 or 7. He would always buy me a happy meal on his way home from work with a toy. We would always watch movies together whether it'd be Alien or Jurassic Park, we enjoyed them. I noticed a shift when my little sister was born, who I care very deeply for. We began to talk to each other less and less until I hit my teenage years, where we would never speak. It wasn't out of spite or hatred, but it was that we never had anything to say each other such as if we were eating in the same room, we wouldn't make a noise. If anything, he grew more irritable. Only time I would talk to him is if it's a holiday like Father's Day and it would only be a "Hello" or "Happy Holidays" that sort of thing. I was HEAVILY into vidya and anime, I still am, while he had completely different interests. I probably never grew to meet his expectations and desires and just turned out to be a dissapointment. Some say it's my father's fault for making me end up a weak and, lack for better words, beta male which I don't know about. It feels bad man.
>>
File: charliebrown.png (140 KB, 502x558) Image search: [Google]
charliebrown.png
140 KB, 502x558
>>29409613
holy fuck

i don't feel like bitching about my parents anymore, you win

i hope u ok
>>
File: 1225610.png (178 KB, 519x647) Image search: [Google]
1225610.png
178 KB, 519x647
>>29409045
Never had a dad,but based on this boards description,he was a Chad,an abusive dumbfuck Chad. I must have around 5 different half-siblings I don't even know.

My Mother? Typical Roastie without the feminism,I'm 19 and she wouldn't kick me out of the house simply because.'muh son' or really criticize me because of her own self esteem,but probably runs through mental images of herself yelling at me for everything she doesn't like in her head.

Never had a Grandfather on my mothers side,no one even knew his name or anything about him not even my Grandmother. Must've been a truck stop type deal or parent issues 'this'll show them!'
I'm living with her now,she never really complains or kicks me out either,I think she realizes she failed at raising my mother properly and feels an obligation of some sort,or I'm just her favorite;because she treats my SJW tumblrina sister like an autistic waste of space.

I pretty much have to live with her because I can't stand my Mothers boyfriends. Sooner or later they get annoying and have to prove to themselves they aren't small and recycled betas so they go as far as challenging me by yelling and making threats for whatever rationalized bullshit they make up,then try to appeal to my mother that it's all my fault. It's like watching kids. Almost killed the last one after I got fed up enough,inb4 edgy faggot

A family like mine should've been purged.

Genetics wise,we're literally all garbage,I'm suprised I was even born. Shouldn't have been.
It's not like any of these females know how to raise a child let alone support them.

So here I am,a shameful,disgusting NEET. I've pretty much given up on life,the slight hope I have of getting back into it is a weight loss surgery that they've been dangling in my face for a couple years now like bait,trying to get me to care about something besides living long enough to see the finish of Berserk.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.