[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are virgins a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I thought it was a joke like how everyone on /fit/ was gay but it's beginning to sound like half the people on this board are legitimately 20 something kissless virgins

Can you guys explain to me how you get to age 20 without ever getting laid? If you routinely fuck up every social siduation you've ever been in you'd think you'd still get laid accidentally eventually

You can tell me "GTFO normie" like I suspect will happen but it would be nice if someone could explain this to me, I ask out of fascination
>>
File: BycYRSKCYAAvIHM.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
BycYRSKCYAAvIHM.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
when somebody wrote "turn to page 72" in ya health book and it's a picture of titties
>>
probably because i spent my time working on my craft rather than throwing my dick around. also i'd rather get high alone than have social interaction whatsoever and i generally dont like people. basically every social situation is just something to get through so i can go back to making dope shit and abusing various substances
>>
How do I get laid on accident? I just started leaving my house again.
>>
>>29409008
How can one man be this fedora
>>
>>29408962
Not hard to remain a kissless virgin in your late 20s when every female you asked out in high school and college rejected you. Not like I can just go meet females when the only the interaction I have with some are my coworkers at the office who are all married or in relationships already. Dating websites are useless because they never reply back.
>>
>>29409024
Why'd they reject you senfam

I'm sorry
>>
Honestly most people that had sex before 20 are nigger tier, especially if they were unprotected.

Stds are like comedy desu, especially with people on tumblr getting really upset at ""std shaming""
>>
>>29409035
The most common reason for rejection I got was height despite being taller than all of them. I am 5'10. I only asked out about 20 girls in high school through college so maybe I didn't ask enough. Never asked out complete strangers.
>>
>>29409107
If they're that vain you didn't want them anyway

It could have just been an easy and light hearted answer to default to though
>>
>>29408962
>I ask out of fascination
I'm unattractive, socially awkward and don't have a very good job. It's really simple.
>>
>>29409211
This is really why most here are virgins. OP says it like it's something we have tried at but it's not hard when everyone in your life including your parents rejects you since birth. May sound over done but i got a feeling since your a normie you wouldn't ever understand OP
>>
Nigga half of us haven't even gotten hugged by someone other than our parents. including me
>>
>>29409907
I don't remember ever having been hugged by my parents desu. They treated me well I would say, but a bit oddly. I guess it's very strange?
>>
Is this a troll thread or are you just dumb? How does someone remain a virgin? Most of us don't even have any friends or leave our houses except on rare occasions. How am I going to end up having sex? I don't even speak to anyone besides people at the store. In high school I was the same way, a few people said hello to me but that was the extent of my social life.
>>
>>29408962
im ugly lol

what did you honestly expect?
are you honestly so clueless that you cant see how this happens to people?

i wont bone a hooker either out self respect
>>
>>29408962
Nice bait, here's a (you) for ya.
>>
>>29409016
Just because you feel threatened by someone not caring about something you care about doesn't mean he's a "fedora". Can't wait for summer to end so most of you can fuck off back onto reddit.
>>
File: 3023708-lh_narusegawa397.jpg (67 KB, 436x768) Image search: [Google]
3023708-lh_narusegawa397.jpg
67 KB, 436x768
>>29408962

Troll or retard.
>>
>>29410128
What are you accusing me of?

I think he has a superiority complex and he uses it to justify his insecurities
>>
>>29409107
that sounds like a bullshit reason man. they were probably lying.

I'm 5'9" and i still get laid.
>>
>>29408962
I've just never tried. Men have to do the approaching unless they're exceptionally attractive, and I've never approached any women.
>>
>how is it even possible that none of you people are like me or the closed bubble of aquintances that revolve around me?

Everyone is different senpai :^)

Could you please tell me that all I gotta do is hit the shower, get out there and be myself? :^)

I'm asking you this, not only for you to fullfill your savior fantasy, by sharing legit good advice. I'm asking because I could really use such revolutionary life changing advice from arrogant and ignorant stangers :^)
>>
>>29409107
I'm 5'6" and have no trouble getting laid. Including through dating sites. You must be doing something wrong. Or you're ugly.
>>
>>29410134
Don't be so self deprecating.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.