[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>job interview >"we'll give you a call today/tomorrow/by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1329126698883.jpg (77 KB, 768x509) Image search: [Google]
1329126698883.jpg
77 KB, 768x509
>job interview
>"we'll give you a call today/tomorrow/by Friday"
>they never call
>if you call them they either give a lame excuse and don't tell you anything or tell you they chose another applicant

Why do they do this? Why can't they just call and say whether you got the job or not? If they can't do that then why do they always tell you that they'll call? Just to get your hopes up so you spend the entire day glancing at the phone with your stomach in a knot?
>>
File: 1407677167766.jpg (11 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
1407677167766.jpg
11 KB, 250x217
>>29408888
at least you get interviews........................ i don't
>>
File: 36363412.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
36363412.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>29408907
I've applied to over 10 jobs in the past couple of days. All jobs I'm qualified for and have years of experience in. Got one response and they fuck me around.
>>
>>29408928
i applied to 10 and got no response
but i'll keep going
>>
>>29408907
i have three job interviews this week

i live in Sydney, Australia and I got a call today telling me im through an assessment centre for a job in Canberra that I applied for. problem is I don't really want the job so I think I might cancel because they are booking me flights and a hotel and i dont want them to waste their money
>>
>>29408888
Don't get your hopes up. If they don't hire you on the spot assume you didn't get the job.
>>
File: Brain probs.png (254 KB, 399x385) Image search: [Google]
Brain probs.png
254 KB, 399x385
>Fax us your resume.
>>
>>29408953
so is the job market there so good? or do you just have good grades
>>
>>29408958
I've had a few jobs but I was only hired on the spot for one of them.

Although for my last job they admitted that the guy they hired instead of me left after a week, so maybe all my jobs have been like that. They just hired me because they were in a bind.
>>
>>29408980
>so is the job market there so good?
nope

my cousin moved to Sydney 6 weeks ago and she cant get a job, been looking constantly. She has experience as a manager in retail and is literally a 9/10 stacy. if she cant get a job the rest of us are fucked

> or do you just have good grades
my grades are pretty good but my problem is im lazy as fuck. been NEET for 6 months because i've barely applied for anything. no one to blame but myself. im working on it
>>
>>29408966
You can just use an online fax service.
>>
>>29408966
>>29409038
there are apps that give you 10 faxes for a buck
>>
>>29409066
Pretty sure there are free ones too. I think I've used one.
>>
>>29408888
they dont want to hire you lmao
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png
110 KB, 330x270
>tfw have job
>tfw all my coworkers are girls except manager
>tfw theyre not hot but atleast i have interactions with girl coworkers plus customers that come in
>tfw slowing gaining experience talking to people i normally wouldnt talk too
>tfw learning how to interact with people
>tfw paid to do it as well

Feela good man
>>
>>29408888
im sure theres some bullshit psych theory that leaving you with uncertainty makes you less disappointed in the end and that may be less overall stress. most people in my industry send a rejection letter but only like 1-3 months after you apply. if you get the interview you probably get an offer right away if you're not an asshole.
>>
>>29409022
>my grades are pretty good but my problem is im lazy as fuck. been NEET for 6 months because i've barely applied for anything. no one to blame but myself. im working on it
this is exactly me...
guess it figures since we both lurk here instead of doing something >_>
>>
>>29409134
so that is why it always takes them 4 weeks to decline...
>>
Because normies actually see it as a positive thing to gloss over the harsh realities of life rather than confronting them. It's some kind of weird cognitive dissonance they've created that they see nothing wrong with and has become socially acceptable.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.