[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw your oneitis hates you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x841
For not replying to her stupid "wyd?" text
>>
She likes you you fucking idiot
>>
>>29408863
Post the text senpai. Why'd you ignore it?
>>
>>29408901
Not OP.

Are you serious?

How the hell can you tell?
>>
>>29408925
She actually bothers to talk to him like he's a human (over text, late at night too) and is voicing her frustration towards him trying to get him to comfort her.
>>
>>29408925
She admitted she lied, girls who don't care about you simply would continue the charade. She definentely likes OP but looks like he is a beta bitch
>>
>>29408901
Op here pls enlighten me....pls anon
>>
>>29408925
If she didn't like him she wouldn't be getting all pissed off.
If she wasn't emotionally invested at all she could easily just ignore him but instead she decides to say what she did.
She cares.
>>
>>29408959
Doesn't matter at this point. Because of the nature of your predicament, your facade will soon crumble. She will know you as what you truly are, a beta cuck.
>>
Both of you have autism
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x495
>>29408918
I was working. I eventually replied but she replys in the most imature ways its honestly starting to turn me off
>>
she's not normal senpai. she got issues.
>>
>>29409015
See, you fucked up by chasing crazy. Cut all contact unless you want your life ruined.
>>
>>29409015
I have to admit, you texting her first, her replying and then you just not replying is pretty lame.
Don't start a conversation if you aren't going to follow through with it.
>>
>>29409040
Wait, shit, my bad.
I didn't see her first "Hey" like two hours before you replied.
I can still kinda see why she would be pissed off though, she's clearly into you.
>>
>>29408947
>>29408948
>>29408963
Still not OP.
Holy crap.
I didn't pick up on any of that.
I guess since she got all mad over something silly it's obvious something was up...
I would have just assumed she was being bitchy and stopped talking to her for a while, eh. :/
I don't know how to girl.
>>
>>29409040
this is what underage faggots raised on texting actually believe
>>
>>29409015
Shit nigga if a girl texts you first that almost always means she is into you. Also don't fucking reply to her then just stop, basically means your an asshole if you don't have a good excuse
>>
>>29409015
I think she really likes you, desu
>>
>>29409015
She sounds like a crazy bitch, abort right away.
If a guy did something like this he'd be labeled controlling
>>
>>29409089
I'm 19 and I didn't have a phone until I was 17.
Bitch, are you fucking retarded?
>>
I had to look up what wyd stood for...
>>
>>29409242
you are literally a teenager who grew up in the age of texting. You're exactly what i'm referring to.
>>
>>29409116
This is what I meant when I said this >>29409040
>>
>>29409242
>Thinking people on the internet know these things about your personal life

I think your the retarded one m8
>>
>>29409267
>19
>underage
Nice one.
>Didn't have a phone the entire time they were growing up.
>Somehow still fits into what the fuck you're on about.
>>
Honestly, this. Im working and tryna do my own shit and she thinks I'm talking to other girls and ignoring her. Wtf. Says I'm chad but I'm actually beta as fuck. Looks dont mean shit.
>>
>>29409345
Stop talking like a nigger. If you are a nigger, get out.
>>
Op here.
I still dont know what to do. I want to reply and say FUCK YOU YOU LYING SLUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! but another part of me wants to say some shit like "im sorry you feel that way but you keep trying to argue over stupid things that honestly doesn't change how i feel about you."

I JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY AND LIVE A NORMIE LIFE WITH NO WORRIES INSTEAD IM DEALING WITH 8th GRADE ARGUMENTS THRU TEXTING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29409453
Too fucking bad.
Life will never be that easy.
>>
>>29409453
Cucky.
>>
>>29409445
Nah, just a inbred hillbilly. Apparently Aha
>>
>>29409453

>im sorry you feel that way but you keep trying to argue over stupid things
Period
>>
>>29409445
How does one not talk like a nigger. One becomes what he reads? No?
>>
>>29409285
>19
>underage

oh im sorry, you're a big boy now
>>
>>29409445
he and others can talk how we want...

who tf are you? nothing

fat and nothing
virgin and nothing
250+ lbs of nothing
neckbeard nothing

you are nothing and your opinions mean nothing.

ayy yo niggy u gunna git wid dat aight?
Hold up my phone's ringing?
Hello?
Oh yeah hold up.

Hey anon it's nothing says he knows ya
>>
>>29409863
Much appreciation anon. Aint never worried me.non. everyone got there own slang
>>
File: 1461047285329.jpg (5 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1461047285329.jpg
5 KB, 256x192
>>29409863
op here
fuck off nigger lover
>>
>>29409918
funny but I dont listen to nothing of importance and you're nothing lil bitch nigga. ayyy yo u got lit.

cry moar with your shit retorts and beta attempts at manhood
>>
>tfw your oneitus hated you
>decided to toughen up and remove her ass from your life
>she killed herself immediately after
I'll never be free now, you cunt.
>>
>>29409040
>15 minutes is too long to wait for a response.

Fuck you people; you can have a conversation without things being instant. You should be fine with leaving it 24 hours, thats just you being pathetic.
>>
>>29408947
WHERE THEN FUCK WERE YOU ALL MY LIFE. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I LITERALLY FLIPPED OUT AT MY EX-GF ALL THE TIME WHEN SHE DID SHIT LIKE THIS.
>>
>>29409089
No retard, it's impolite in any situation not to respond to a question, text email or face to face. Even a "nm" would be better than what he's doing
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x364
>>29408863
>>29409015
OP you cannot be serious. It is so painfully obvious that she wants the dick. Hard.

>Texts you first
>You respond
>She's excited to have a convo with you
>You don't fucking reply and she feels hurt, as if she isn't worth the time
>Lied at first because she didn't want you to think of her as a turbo bitch
>You call her out on it
>She opens up to you and looks for comfort because you basically shrugged her off earlier

Classic tsundere bullshit. This shit is easier to decipher than 2 + 2.

Get your head in the game, man.
>>
>>29410468
kek only if you're a thirsty desperate loser do you insta-reply. I'll take my time if i'm busy and if they dont like it aw well my life doesnt revolve around them.

you just come off as a desperate loser that thinks insta-reply = get the girl.

no it shows you have no life and are always available and she'll lose interest in that. you appear low status that way
but being the lil autist beta you are showing yourself to be I bet you'll fire back with some shitty retorts and maybe a name call or two and dismiss everything I said since it doesnt fit with your views.

cognitive dissonance is a bitch
>>
>>29409276
>your the retarded one m8

So ironic that it hurts to read
>>
>>29408863
>>29409015
I'm curious on your ages. Judging by her "immature attitude" she may well be 18 or even her early to mid 20s, and most women are very sensitive. Also, keep in mind we live in an age of technology and particularly women are OBSESSED with social media and texting. When it comes to my male friends, text are very quick or very short winded, nothing that lasts as long as it should, but women love to get quick responses and detailed explanations for everything, yes even 5 minutes can seem like an eternity to them, at least from what I am tell from when my mother or sister text me, I am browsing /r9k/ after all, as if I have hands on experience with women outside my family, let alone a gf, but I digress.
To say she "wants your dick" seems to be too much, but she obviously wants to talk to you, but it's understandable that your work mattered more than a text, but if that's case, might as well not respond to the text until you were free and able, especially if you refer to her as your oneitis. Also, not sure what happened in between these two pics of texts, and I'm not going to pretend that I understand your relationship with her and/or whether or not she like, likes you and all that love drama bullshit, but I hope it works out between you two dolts and can get on good terms again.
peace, have a lewd Japanese goblin.
>>
>>29410551
You don't need to insta reply but you also shouldn't take 2 hours after you've acknowledged that you're there and available to talk. A "hey" signifies that. If he wasn't interested then he should've ignored her. Honestly half of your post just sounds like projecting.
>>
>>29410980
and your retort sounds like butthurt and cognative dissonance kicking in and cloudning your thinking.

I forgive you for being that typical.

And I dont do that bullshit with the insta-reply and I get alot better results from females than that instareply bullshit you spit out as good. beta behavior being available 24/7.

And if I say hey to a girl and dont reply for 2 hours maybe something more important than her came up... females are very not important unless you're just thirsty loser that puts females above almost anything.

i'm sure you'll reply with more bullshit hamstering and cognitive dissonance bullshit but i'll just laugh at you for being so closed off mentally to anything.

Do I think that instareply can be useful... sure but it's a beta bucks tactic to do that and I find for me works less effectively than the take my time and let he see i'm not at her beck and call.

ahh well reply with your hamster bullshit so I can laugh anon
>>
op here.
all of you faggots are missing the point

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I REPLY?!?!?!?!
>>
You know what helps? Crying to your mommy.
>>
File: 1457318660014.jpg (188 KB, 990x720) Image search: [Google]
1457318660014.jpg
188 KB, 990x720
>>29410980

you are a fool

the only reason she continues to text OP is because he makes himself unavailable. Her crying out, is literally her going, "I want you", even if its just to "talk(give you opportunity to smash her pussy)", because he is valuable, his time isn't for everyone.

You are supposed text whenever you feel like, and often leave her as the last one to send a text. It will make you stay in her mind longer than if you try to "end" the conversation traditionally

insta reply, or worse, double text, are sure ways to show you are desperate if you use them inappropriately

>>29411167

continue being aloof, and not caring. "yeah, yeah I'll reply next time", and STILL leave her hanging next time
>>
>>29411167
Well ask yourself what you think you should reply? Did you do anything wrong? Are you expecting a response? What do you gain from replying anything to her? What's your end goal?
Are you trying to get in her pants, or mend your bond with her and get on good terms again?
What are your trying to do man?
>>
People who claim to have a "oneitis" should be lined up and shot.
>>
>>29409453
H-have you seen her naked?
>>
>>29409453
what did she lie about?
what do you feel about her and why won't it change?
Also where do you work and how much time and effort do you put into it?
>>
Wow lads...arguing over one tiny fragment of text.
This has nothing to say at all, but I admire your dedication
>>
>>29411323
I enjoy seeing things to the end
>>
File: EZYnkiF.jpg (279 KB, 1009x766) Image search: [Google]
EZYnkiF.jpg
279 KB, 1009x766
GIVE UP ON WOMEN.
I dont understand this. Youre oneitis will never love you.
If she does it will fade.
Even if you fuck her brains out and marry her, she will leave you.
Women will never love you like you love them.
Women will only care about themselves.
They will never truly care about you.
Find solace in yourself and other men.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.