[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name robots?... You know who I'm talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 236x354
What's her name robots?... You know who I'm talking about...

For me she's Lia
>>
Katherine.
She makes everyone call her Katie, except me when we got intimate. She said "Katherine" sounds more like royalty.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>29408427
Stanley B Phillips

I cru every tiem desu
>>
File: 1447453915100.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1447453915100.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
I miss laura.
>>
File: akira.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
akira.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
TETSUOOOOOO

(god got disected)
>>
Gina. Been thinking about her a lot lately
>>
Lydia.
I can't anything about these beings because I don't feel good enough for her. She's way out of my league and a much better person but she still seems to like me.
>>
File: image.png (357 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357 KB, 540x780
Mejra

My Serbian qt that probably thinks I'm a creep... shes probably right
>>
Andrea. Me estas matando.
>>
Maddie. Just a friendly acquaintance in her eyes.
>>
>>29408911
Forge a brand new ebony armor for her and who knows, she may even marry you
>>
>>29408851
Wildfalcon?
>>
File: 1465510984434.gif (306 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465510984434.gif
306 KB, 600x450
Sydnie, I miss her so bad.
>>
>>29408427
Anna. I met her on OKC. She was interested in me from the start and kept gradually re-answering her profile questions to get our compatibility percentage up higher and higher (while joking about it whenever we talked). She's an anxious introvert, but she always made time for me. When we met up, we held hands and walked around the neighborhood for hours, completely inseparable from one another. I spent the weekend at her place when her parents were gone, and we barely left the bed because we couldn't keep our hands off each other.
>>
>>29408427
Eve. I made an oath never to get into a relationship and it's fucking hard atm.
>>
>>29410087
what happened friend?
>>
>>29410177
She fucked chad behind my back
>>
>>29408462
I feel you, Everyone calls her Jess, everytime we're intimate I call her Jessica, she prefers it.
>>
>>29410209
come on try better bait
>>
>>29410087
>OKC
>anxious introvert
>She fucked chad behind my back

you are one retarded normalslime and you deserve everything bad happening to you
>>
>>29410230
>>29408462
Actually to me its the complete opposite I always call my gf Katharina but when we are intimate I call her Katya as it reminds her of being a child.
>>
>>29410287
The answer to my question obvl wasnt the same as the original post man.
>>
>>29408427
hmm?
OH, you're talking about jessica
yeah, i know...
>>
Mari or Marianna, at least the name everyone uses.
>>
Her name is Go Fuck Yourself.

I used to get infatuations really bad, and they'd last months, even years, when I was growing up. But you're wasting your fucking time. If she's nice to you, she probably just pities you. The fact of the matter is that girl you're obsessing over? She'd probably never make you happy. I know how nice she seems. I know how gorgeous and interesting you think she is. I know you think she fits your specific, personal taste so perfectly that it's special. It's not. These infatuations come about because you perceive that a relationship is feasible. It isn't. The truth is, she's probably a pain to hang out with because she's distant. If you weren't in love with her and she wasn't attractive, you'd probably never want to hang out with her. This isn't love, it's obsession.

Date the girls you aren't infatuated with. One day you'll actually (hopefully) find one you love hanging out with, who's actually interesting, and who you (most importantly) get along with.

A note on people who do wind up with their infatuations: they almost always end badly, because the truth is the partners have very little in common, the infatuation almost always fades, and the partners start to resent each other.
>>
>>29411553
This man knows what's up. I thank (You) for the community service.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (212 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
212 KB, 620x412
Not a she. But its Donald Trump
>>
>>29408427
Shia, but I just can't do it.
>>
Alice

It was my fault though
>>
>>29409977
>>29409058
>>29408851
How much do you guys pay in child support every month?
>>
>>29411734
none, never been married
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.