[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: ATI Nissan Cube.jpg (121 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
ATI Nissan Cube.jpg
121 KB, 640x481
Long time lurker, with some questions for /r9k/. Why the fuck do you do it? Wallowing in self pity, like a defeated sack of shit. The world is easy, you dont even have to be smart if you just keep throwing yourself at it. Eventually it give before you do and its yours for the taking. Eg. It took me 9 years to get my 4 year degree but I did it. I now have a respected job in science making 6 fig and a hot girlfriend finishing her doctorate. I paid for school myself and took on about 20k in debt but I paid that off in the first year I got my job.

So I ask you again, why are y'all such faggots?

Pic related, its y'all. This is what r9k is, people trying to dress up something incredibly gay to be cool.
>>
>>29408357
you clearly dont have the issues r9k does if you were capable of "sucking it up"

congratz but go away, we dont matter here
>>
>>29408406
Fuck you I want answers!
>>
>>29408357
How old are you opple?
>>
>>29408514
31, How long have you been a user of r9k and what brought you?
>>
>>29408482
thats the problem man, a lot of us cant explain it ourselves
theres never any "real" rational reason why we cant be making something of ourselves
thats why it hurts the most, we should be able to but for some reason we cant
thats all there is to it
>>
>this is what normal people do for fun
No wonder robots don't want to be like op
>>
>>29408552
If you already realize that then you are on the right path. Look at all the people who have a midlife crises, divorce, cheat, or have mental break downs. Hardly anybody actually knows what they want. Thats not just part of growing up, its the most important goal of growing up that unfortunately many ignore. Some people repress that, thinking if they achieve any form of success they will be validated. Only to find there is still a hole that no amount of women, drugs, or money will ever fill.

I have gotten off on a tangent, but my point is that I believe in you. From your response there is clearly an intelligent person behind that keyboard with an intelligent process of working through things. Dont ever give up dude!
>>
>>29408529
3 years now. i have no car, lost my job a while back, too poor for college, all my friends are graduating and becoming established and successful while i flounder in my inability to be independent. i still live at home, have been fired several times, have no skills apart from manual labor in restaurant, and have only 40$ in my bank account.

so yeah im pretty much a fucking loser
>>
>>29408645
its not so much a lack of wanting as it is a lack in motivation
theres plenty of things i want, i just dont have what it takes to make it happen, and i havent for all 21 years of my life now
>>
>>29408704
Man, you are only 21. I fucking promise you I was in bad places at that time. I did some fucked up shit to my parent by lashing out at them. I had just been dropped by everyone even family. Its hard to explain, I had a shitty car that never worked. Whenever it broke down I would try to flag people over on the side of the road but they would ignore me. The second I started pushing my car myself, all of a sudden people would pull over to help. Ask where I was going, if I needed a ride, or to use there phone. If you find that drive its cliche but anything is possible you will find a way to make it so.

It took me until 26 to realize that and get my shit together.
>>
>>29408652
that goes for you too asshole, stop focusing on what you have done wrong and at the next interview talk about how resourceful its made you or how having so little has made you appreciate things when you get them.
>>
>>29408652
Part of being able to succeed is just learning to adapt cleverly. Take an absolute steaming pile of shit and convince someone it makes you a better person, then work your ass off with that chance given.
>>
>>29408774
i cant drive a car and ive relied too heavily on my mother to do things for me
my motivation is dead and hearing your story makes me think i have 5 more years of emptiness to look forward to
so cool i guess, ill have 26 years of lost time instead
>>
>>29408832
See everything about that is the wrong approach, stop focusing on what you cannot do. There are bus lines, hell work charity they dont interview and will hire you on the spot and it shows to jobs that you are employable or just a really badass caring person. Literally fuck you for thinking its 5 years of emptiness. Just because its shitty? It will hit you one day, maybe not now but one day that because your life was so shitty it drove you to improve it. Thats why all those fucking immigrant foreign students are the highest scoring demographic in US colleges taking all our fucking scholarships REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29408793
>>29408813
>your life is shit
>tell people you need things

while i appreciate the advice, you're just reaffirming that my life is indeed garbage. which isnt advice at all. fuck you faggots
>>
I just don't really care. I don't think I'd like life even if I had money and a girlfriend. I'm not sure why I'm this way, but I'm also not sure why other people are not.
>>
>>29409027
At least you aren't Jared Fogle :D
>>
Bump, I want to talk to more of you fuccbois. I will find the source of this shit.
>>
>>29409320
I have no one to talk to except people on /r9k/. I'm misunderstood. I live far from everybody. I have no social skills. I hate everything. I don't know shit. I'm sad. Fuxk everything. I don't know where I'm going and I don't know what I like. I'm sick and tired of people telling me what to do. I'm soft mentally and I want everybody to be happy. My thoughts don't even make sense. I'm shy and anxious and too self-conscious. I come here running for answers. No motivation for anything, I hate everything that doesn't give instant gratification. I'm a lazy piece of shit, I'm fucked. I hate school, I hate discipline. I'm a khv, jobless, excuse of human flesh. JUST.

Please help me anon
>>
>>29409418
Kill yourself, Its just a whole lot easier being dead. Goodnight folks!
>>
>>29408357
>Long time lurker
either you are lying or you aren't being sincere
>>
>>29409418
you may have low testosterone. feel around your nutsack. any abnormalities? and how often do you jerk it
>>
>>29409457
Fuck off faggot I want answers
>>
>Paid for school myself
Rich people baka
>>
>>29409470
How am I supposed to know what is wrong with my balls and I jack off prob 12 times a week
>>
>>29409468
So what makes you say that? Because I don't pepper my posts with triforces like other old fags?
>>
>>29409511
There's 2-3 of these every week, you should have seen them if you were a "long time lurker".

This implies that you are either a liar about visiting often or that you're just trying to get some cheap replies.
>>
>>29409475
I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck. Dont you ever talk to me like that again!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.