[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet cute girl >Cute girl is married...to a guy twice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1428205785931.jpg (42 KB, 437x344) Image search: [Google]
1428205785931.jpg
42 KB, 437x344
>Meet cute girl
>Cute girl is married...to a guy twice her age
>Cute girl does a public speech on the varying kinds of relationships
>Ask cute girl if she's in an open one
>She is, and after flirting, we meet up at a bar
>I end up getting laid
>She was super crazy, I guess old guys need a lot to get them off
>She's very cool, smart, games and codes
>Also has two kids
>She wants to hook up again

I have no idea what to do. I have an opportunity for a first relationship and...it's this. :/
>>
>>29408336
>Is married
>Has 2 kids
>Cheats

I'm sure you two will have a bright future together anon.
>>
>>29408855
>Ask cute girl if she's in an open one
>She is

Not cheating if those in the relationship are OK with it. Just...weird.
>>
>>29409196

It doesn't matter, it's degenerate cuckshit and you're a terrible excuse for a person for enabling it.
>>
>>29408336
>people in an open relationship having children

Never really thought about it before but it really irks me now.

Also, desu there's no reason she couldn't have lied to you about being in an 'open relationship'
>>
>>29409221
Plus she probably has still got the old guy's semen in her vag when you fuck and it seeps into your dickhole.
>>
>>29408336
The original of this edit is totally applicable to /r9k/, so I feel it's worth posting.
>>
>>29409221
She's cute and smart :/ and she made the mistake of getting preggo by someone twice her age. I kinda feel bad because who knows if the guy is actually cool; she's probably fucked in that situation.

>>29409264
Yeah, it's true, idk if she's really being truthful with her husband, but apparently after we hooked up, they decided together that they didn't want to be open anymore. Now they are again? Bah.
>>
>>29408336
just fuck her as much as you can and move on. i mean is this even a thing.
>>
>>29409945

>she made the mistake of getting preggo by someone twice her age

No Anon, she made the DECISION to get preggo with a guy twice her age.

She didn't need to keep either of them if she didn't want to
>>
>>29410542
Well, prolly made the decision to fuck a guy twice her age, then...
>>
File: friends.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>29409519
That scene always reminds me the first and last time I went to a shrink and she asked about my gfs. I'm sure the author based that on real life experiences because that is the look.
>>
>>29408336

Guy lucked out. Girl fucked up.

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>29410760
what anime is it lad I cba to image search
>>
>>29410789
>What anime is it
>can't even read the filename

It's The World God Only Knows, you blind fucking cuck retard
>>
>>29409975
mreh, it's weird, much of the time I don't even WANT to get laid. I don't even feel like fapping when my ego is down the drain, and it is right now...seemed to go down a lot right after getting laid, too. I'm interested in having a girl over to hang out and stuff...not to like...be a fucktoy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.