[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst season and why is it summer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1457314583733.jpg (148 KB, 1020x759) Image search: [Google]
1457314583733.jpg
148 KB, 1020x759
What's the worst season and why is it summer?
>>
Fall > Spring > Summer > Winter
>>
>>29408314
Definitely summer. I hate the heat mayne.
>>
Winter > Fall > Spring > Summer

Being too cold is easier to remedy than being too hot.
>>
summer was horrible as a kid because it really lets you realize your loneliness. School was ok for me because there were people and it gave you some interaction, but if your parents didn't send you to camps or anything you just had to sit for 3 months in isolation. Like the first taste of being a robot.
>>
>>29408314
fall>winter>spring>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>summer
THANKFULLY I moved back from NC because of the heat to upstate NY. our summers are 80 average and will hit 90 for a few weeks and back to 80s again and then as soon september hits we're talking 60/70's.
I just can't leave my cold wasteland behind
>>
>>29408383
Great taste.

Summer is for normies.
>>
fall > spring > winter > summer

i live in wisconsin and the winters average to 6-7 months, sometimes it snows in april
i mostly like fall because its that perfect medium, not too cool, not too warm, and the leaves are pretty, spring mostly for the same reason
summer is my least favorite, still nice though i guess
>>
>>29408314
It's summer because it's always too hot.

Best season is winter. Cozy and cold, really nice
>>
There are no good seasons for me. The only acceptable period of the year is May.
>>
Because it's fucking hot? I suppose I'd say the opposite for winter though. Seems like autumn is most comfy.
>>
Summer is the worst.
My parents are always asking "Why don't you go outside?"
In the winter I can play vidya for 8 hours straight without them saying a word.
>>
summer is too hot and winter is too cold

but autumn is too cold as well

so probably the latter half of spring
>>
>>29409148
why specifically may anon?
>>
>>29408404
and even if you had friends they'd all be at camp/on vacation for the entire fucking summer
>>
Fall>Winter>Spring=Summer
>>
Fall>Spring>Summer>Winter

Seasonal depressive fag here, still depressed most of the time, but winter triggers it into a spiral, especially days I need to go out, love Fall because of comfy temperatures and nice tree colors
>>
Living in Texas fucking blows. Its already starting to get up to 100f every day. August is going to be brutal.
>>
I didn't know summer was pretty hated around here. Cool.
Winter's my favorite season. Especially when it gets really windy and blows around my hair.
>>
>>29408356
for me it's Winter > Fall > Spring > Summer

I like cold seasons because you get to wear big comfy clothes and sleep with big comfy blankets

summer and spring are too fucking hot, and electricity bill through the roof due to having to have the fan on all day
>>
>>29408314
summer is fucking shit, just the absolute worst season, fuck the sun and clear blue sky fucking pleb shit, i have instant disdain for people who like the summer, winter and fall are the only seasons worth giving a damn about
>>
I don't know which is worse, winter or summer. Both is suffering.
>>
>>29408314

Even normies hate summer. It's the worst sports season of the year.
>>
>>29408314
summer>fall>spring>winter

summer is the best for lifting, It's easy to warm up and I like getting hot and sweaty. Also I can grill in the summer, and it rains in the summer

I don't see how anyone could like winter, the plants have all died, the birds stop chirping, the air is dry and stings your face, everything is in tones of blue and grey- all in all it's soul sucking and depressing
>>
tfw i sweat profusely even in the winter months bc australia

I wanna die
>>
File: 1466412011477.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466412011477.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29408314
>too damn hot
>thunderstorms so can't use computer whenever I want
>too damn sunny, my eyes hurt
>insects everywhere, especially horseflies
>birds keep me up at night
>rain is depressing

>mfw it's still the best season in my opinion
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.