[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /sad/? >tfw too old and neet >tfw lost oportunities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465483181501.jpg (214 KB, 488x490) Image search: [Google]
1465483181501.jpg
214 KB, 488x490
who here /sad/?
>tfw too old and neet
>tfw lost oportunities
>tfw no point in living
>>
i hate working and living in general its so fucking hard i just want to do nothing and take drugs desu
>>
>>29408207
severe depression, crippling social axieties
and my heads on too straight to fine the motivation to kill myself or walk out on my family
no job, no money, just me and this pc i play games on sometimes
leading up to my 21st birthday i kept telling myself id make something of myself and make shit work

21st was 4 months ago, and i still dont have what it takes in me, and i cant find it
>>
>>29408207
how old are you oregano?
>>
>>29408344
It's like reading into my own diary
We are the same anon.

>just feel empty always
>everyone is celebrating their 21st at bars with friends
>I spent it staring at the Windows analog clock
>can't kill myself because that would destroy my younger brother

I used to think not wanting to kill myself was a positive, but I soon realized how negative it really is.
I realized I'm trapped into living.
Truly a fate worse than death.
>>
>>29408422
same anon
i dont have any friends to watch enjoy their 21sts
mine was just another day in my life but i had a small cake from my mother so i guess its something
i envy you for being able to live among others, because the highlight of my day is going upstairs to bring food back down to my room to enjoy alone
>>
>>29408207
>everybody snapping pics of a dude crying
>wtf

Hey, kid. 21 isn't "too old". You're practically still a child, and definitely not any better than a teenager. You can change you life if you want.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.