[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it healthy to stalk this much.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1366x768
I'm a 23 year old virgin. Face full of scars due to 13 years of severe acne (I blame my mother) until last year and can't afford laser treatment to "heal" my scars. But you can tell only if you get close or under the sun.
I've been mad in love with this girl I met when I was 13 in school, she showed interest in me but I was too much of a pussy and never did anything about, even when my friends used to tell me to ask her to be my gf, not that my selfsteem has improved a lot since then anyways. For the last who knows how many years, probably 4 years, I have been checking her social networks almost every day, without adding her.
I want to go the gym everyday for the next 6 months, buy protein shakes because I'm skinny af, a fucking classic nerd. And finally get the courage to add her and ask her out. Should I stop checking her social networks during that time?
I'd fucking marry her, even if that means she'll be the only girl ever in my life. I'd give up everything for her, work my ass off to make her happy. But I would want to be completely honest with her and let her know I've been stalking her for years, which will be pretty fucked up because it's too damn creepy.
Even if she rejects me, I'll finally be able to move on because I will realize she is not the perfect girl for me.
Developed social anxiety because my mom pretty much kept me from social interactions in my childhood.
>>
>>29408203
Just give up before you start, it will save you from the long suffering. Better you forget her.
>>
File: 1466281786058.png (552 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1466281786058.png
552 KB, 499x618
Anon get off your assand fucking do something before its too late and you become a broken fucking NEET robot who hangs around r9k all day, everyday, shit posting continuously about how girls refuse to sit on their pitiful micro dick.
>>
>>29409219
I just can't forget her. I have tried and suddenly clicks one of her profiles and start all over again
>>29409319
I'll try to read your post everyday from now but I need to get my shit together first
>>
>>29409708
Keep us updated anon. Good luck.
>>
>>29408203
I never undestood this.
>idiots willingly post personal information about themselfs online with no securing whatsoever
>viewing this information is somehow stalking

What kind of fucking bullshit is this ?!
You become stalker the moment you try to crack her account password, not because you rub one out on her bikiny pictures
>>
>>29408203
Protip: she's going to reject you
>>
>>29408203
how attractive is she? do you actually stand a chance with her
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.