[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>laying in bed >suddenly remember repressed memory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (65 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 300x297
>laying in bed
>suddenly remember repressed memory
>>
How about the feeling of unfathomable guilt?
>>
What was it?

A few days ago I realized why I find tall middle school looking girls attractive. This cute tall girl from like 3rd grade used to sit with me on the bus to school and she was really sweet to me and I had a huge crush on her she had to be at least a foot taller than me.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x217
>>29408257
I remembered that i used to hump my pillow and I got cum stains on it so I hid it in the basement and my mom found it
>>
>>29408190

Are you sure it's not just a false memory?
>>
>>29408282
Kek did she call you out on the fun stains? Be more specific it sounds hilarious
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>>29408323
It was my memory foam pillow it had just the right amount of bounce. when I hid it I stuffed it behind a box. My mom left it on the kitchen table for me to find again so I played it off like I had lost and went to sleep with it
>>
>cum stained hump pillow on the family dinner table
Lol it's like pottery
Or modern art even
>>
>>29408410
was it at least dried up?
>>
>>29408458
It was flakey
>>
>remember the summer my parents found a trash bag of liquor bottles hidden in my basement
>maybe a half dozen empty liters of whiskey and a few 6 packs
>almost gave my mom a panic attack, her dad was an alcie
>when they confronted me about it, told them it was over the course of whole summer and would only get drunk skyping with friends
>it was 2 weeks worth and I was getting quietly trashed every night
>see mom's eyes widen every time she saw me have a beer for a few weeks
>>
>>29408474
It was just some snot or something
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.