[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_164.png (491 KB, 479x515) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_164.png
491 KB, 479x515
So basically I'm talking to a girl who says she like's me but doesn't want to date because she hates break ups. also she doesn't want me to talk to other girls. I like her but I don't want to be a cuck. What do.
>>
Lol don't give a fuck about what she says talk to other girls. Also this isn't /adv/ and I bet you're in high school.
>>
>>29408031
Buy an engagement ring and propose.
>>
>>29408031
"Bitch, you gonna put out or what?"
Make it end. Do it.
>>
>>29408092
she's out with her male friend tyrone at his house right now. she I try to find a ring and surprise her?
>>
>>29408031
What sort of a fucked up excuse of a woman have you even managed to discover? I liek you but i won't date you because I hate break-ups, oh and you're not allowed to talk to other girls :P

Bitch either bend over or fuck off.

It's like being at a car dealership and buying a car that you have to leave to sit in the dealership instead of actually driving and owning it, and you're nto allowed to buy any other car.
>>
>>29408031
>doesn't want to date
>doesn't want me to talk to other girls
Lol she can go fuck herself, are you serious OP?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.