[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I too ugly to have a boyfriend? Why don't people my own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Snapshot_20160620.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160620.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
Am I too ugly to have a boyfriend? Why don't people my own age like me?
>>
>>29407983
yes oregano2ogboogaloo
>>
>>29407983
I'd be too ugly to be yours if I were gay if that's any comfort.
You look fine.
>>
you are not ugly. you do need to get muscular because you don't look confident how you are.

i'm a tiny frail twinkish-bodied male, and i have gotten a lot of attention because i used to be confident in my skin. now i am not able to find my confidence, so i am going to get muscular. i think confidence is the most important thing for homos.
>>
I only ever get hit on by people who are whale sized or are twice my age. No ordinary sized people ever want to talk to me
>>
>>29408035
post butt?

gorigami
>>
>>29408111
Nice trips, I would but my butt is sad.
>>
>>29408193
Thank you, anon. Anyways, I hope that you realize that you're not ugly. I suggest that you start walking 5 miles a day, that will really give you a nice butt. And just do things to raise your confidence. Honestly, I would have to guess that you keep getting hit on by olds/fats because they don't think you have confidence and would find there attention flattering, which you obviously didn't. You're young (I am too) and we both have a good shot to get in shape and to get confidence.
>>
>>29408258
their***

gorimal
>>
>>29407983
it's the five head and your face seems off to the right.
>>
>>29408258
Been going to the gym and staying on a high protein low carb diet, it's just hard to stay motivated with no positive feedback. I would be fine with dating an older man if it wasn't socially taboo and so disturbing feeling.
>>29408285
I'm considering just shaving it all off, my hairline is fucked. I think I developing a lazy eye somehow
>>
>>29408343
i think that if he is a sexy older man, you shouldn't worry about the taboo aspect. i wouldnt mind that at least.

you def. shouldn't let yourself fall into a trap where you need external approval to motivate yourself. Look deep down and find the part of yourself that wants to improve yourself for your own sake, and listen to that voice. have attractive older guys tried to hit on you before?
>>
>>29407983
I'd date you if we could play vidya together and stay home all the time.
>>
BRASIL
R
A
S
I
L
>>
>>29408443
I'm fine hooking up with them, but I could never bear to be seen in public with them or have anyone find out. I "dated" an older guy once that was asian and looked about 24 when he was actually close to 50. He ended up ghosting me after about a week though. Most well kept older men don't ask me out.
>>29408456
I would want to leave the house now and again, but this is mostly acceptable
>>
>>29408464
Real talk though, I honestly feel like I would have so much better luck if I was in Brazil :(
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.