[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Perfect date ideas? can be as comfy as you desire >start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 578x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 578x463
ITT: Perfect date ideas?
can be as comfy as you desire

>start off night by me making dinner
>something good but simple
>probably rice with black beans and oregano with a side of Sujuk sausage
>followed by a cuddle sesh watching Seinfeld or something
>then when we decide it gets to late I kiss her on the cheek and she goes home

>I wanna take things slow, really get to know her before getting intimate
>>
>1 dish
>perfect date

you are destined to be a cuck
>>
>>29407870
Just to make things clear this is 100% hypothetical, I don't have a girlfriend I just like imagining comfy situations...
>>
>>29407870
excuse my ignorance, but isn't cuddling intimate?
>>
> drive out far to the hills in the poconos or PA
> find a secluded rocky outcropping from which a single wizened tree overlooks the wilderness
> chain-smoke until it gets dark and the great balls of hydrogen in the sky lay bare
> climb the tree and perch atop the highest branch, with the loop of the rope firm under the mandible and the proper drop height calculated
> remember grandma
> remember the one you should be with
> jump
>>
>>29408007
Like sex stuff...
>>
>>29407870
skip all that get a bottle and put a movie on, fuck her
>>
>>29408129
Beautiful anon. Almost made me shed a tear
>>
File: mouths.gif (1 MB, 400x197) Image search: [Google]
mouths.gif
1 MB, 400x197
necrophilia was my favorite kind of date
>>
>>29408129
didn't expect that, nicely done
>>
>walking trough City park
>sitting in grass near the lake, showing off my stone- skipping skills and talking about life and stuff
>eating some asian food or kebab later
>visiting local castle with medieval weapon- Museum.
>watching the VVitch in huge cinema.
>>
How can someone be this Turkish lmao
>>
> We're alone in my room
> We fuck
> She listens to my emotional instabilities
> We fuck
> We discuss our destination for our suicide trip
> We fuck
> Rest of the night just chilling and watching movies/series
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.