[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /r9k/ numb the pain enough to go to sleep? Alcohol isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: candy.png (55 KB, 800x1033) Image search: [Google]
candy.png
55 KB, 800x1033
How does /r9k/ numb the pain enough to go to sleep? Alcohol isn't working anymore and I'm too much of a recluse to know anything about purchasing drugs.
>>
Tell us about your pain
>>
Lately I've been getting extremely anxious while trying to sleep. Like I don't feel like it's time to sleep but I'm too tired to stay awake

FUCJING sucks man
>>
Bleed yourself for a little while, it helps to be drunk but you don't need to be.
A nail bed on the finger or the inside of your nostril are two unnoticeable exit points.
Bleed out about a fourth of a cup and you'll feel calm, serene, and very sleepy.
>>
>>29407773
Can't you just drink more alcohol?

>>29407966
Jesus it's not the middle ages
>>
>>29408011
>the middle ages
Why is taking something from yourself temporarily to feel fucked up so much worse than adding something to yourself temporarily to feel fucked up?
>>
>>29408043
I just haven't heard anyone recommend bloodletting ever. It's an outdated medical procedure that involves physically injuring yourself. Might as well be telling him to choke himself so his brain is oxygen deprived and he gets tired.
>>
>>29408011
>Can't you just drink more alcohol?
I've noticed that I've been ramping up my alcohol intake. I used to get kind of a serene peaceful numbness where I could just stare at the ceiling and not think.

I still get loss of balance, but instead of peace I feel emotionally unstable, angry, and depressed. I know that I'm drunk, but there's no relief in that state any more. It doesn't help me go to sleep; I just cry in the dark instead.
>>
File: poison.jpg (35 KB, 460x631) Image search: [Google]
poison.jpg
35 KB, 460x631
>>29408166
I'm also a lightweight, I think, because I can start feeling tipsy after 2 beers. I started drinking harder liquor when I noticed the 6-packs weren't giving me peace anymore. Mild success at first, but a month later and now I'm back where I started.
>>
>>29408098
Technically getting fucked up via booze, pills, whatever is physically injuring yourself, you injure your brain's reward system, your liver, etc.
Everyone knows the dangers involved with choking yourself, namely that most methods can continue choking you to death if you pass out. Also blood loss can't give you brain damage.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.