[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>29 years old >virgin >a girl likes me >butter face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: FeelDream.jpg (49 KB, 456x645) Image search: [Google]
FeelDream.jpg
49 KB, 456x645
>29 years old
>virgin
>a girl likes me
>butter face
>schizophrenic
>~/Nope.jpg
>she insists on me
>a year later
>30
>virgin
>she still insists
>I give up

I don't like her, I feel uncomfortable going around showing me with her, but she really loves me, I don't know what to do, I feel like shit but I know I'll never be able to date a pretty girl, I've lost 30 years trying to date one, I'm a fucking retard..
>>
Schizophrenic girls are great if you're a wizard. Because of their brain they lack a lot of standards typical of normies because they cannot comprehend it. They will not care if you're a virgin so go ahead and fuck her and gain some experience.

You are stupid if you try anything else besides that though.
>>
>hahaha stupid roastie, you probably get asked out everyday but you just don't notice because they're not chads!
>you just need to lower your standards, whore, you'll never know true loneliness like us robots!

>this girl is really into me but she's not Stacy so I guess I'm becoming a wizard LOL so ronery ;___;

Robots should just kill themselves desu
>>
TURN DEM TABLES, op
>>
File: FeelImsomnia.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
FeelImsomnia.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
>>29407997

are you implying I'm being asked out everyday but I don't notice?
>>
>>29407760
She honestly sounds perfect. And implying she is a butterface means she's rocking a nice bod.
>>
File: FeelWorried.gif (5 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
FeelWorried.gif
5 KB, 569x510
>>29408144

She has a small petite body..
>>
>>29408221
That's even better. She'd be totally easy to dom in bed and easy to pick up and show your masculinity.

Do you have pics of her?
>>
File: asd.jpg (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
79 KB, 900x900
>>29408299

>Do you have pics of her?
>>
>>29408384
MY EYES.

I mean, she does have a great body. Kind of rough, but I assume she doesn't wear makeup. With a small amount of foundation-or a paper bag, I'd love to have her arm linked with mine.
>>
File: FeelBobRoss.jpg (13 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
FeelBobRoss.jpg
13 KB, 300x196
>>29408484

>MY EYES

she is a good girl
>>
>>29408384
Oh shit you really weren't kidding. She is actually is butterface. That being said is it really better to be a wizard then get with a butterface?
>>
>>29407760
You should.
If not i'll gladly take her
>>
>>29408384
jesus are you guys finicky assholes or do i just have no standards
>>
>>29409152

You have no standards
>>
>>29408973

>That being said is it really better to be a wizard then get with a butterface?

is better to get with a butterface, at least you can try things for a future partner
>>
>>29409152
You seem to have very low standarts senpai. I mean I'm desperate, but I doubt that I would smash that.
>>
>>29408384
If she taked care of herself she could be slighly above average.
Fix her hair, apply some make up, get rid of the disgusting glasses and there you go. Make up makes miracles, Op.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.