[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you drop your 2000$ katana on the concrete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465416401651.gif (2 MB, 395x214) Image search: [Google]
1465416401651.gif
2 MB, 395x214
>when you drop your 2000$ katana on the concrete
>>
>>29407561
is that semen or saliva on her face
>>
>>29407561
if it is $2000 I am sure it will be alright and durable. IF it got damaged from the ~4 foot fall from your computer desk to the basement floor then the katana is confirmed shit
>>
does this fucking retard have the alphabet on his chest?
>>
>>29407561
You can actully hear her say "OH FUCK!"

Which is exactly what you would say if you droped your 2000$ katana on concrete
>>
>>29407561
is it a hattori hanzo?
>>
>>29407574
pretty sure that is cum all over her face anon.
>>
>>29407597
YOLO!
>>29407622
Its hattori
>>
>>29407561
The katana is a masterpiece of forging, it is the most superior blade known to man, it can cut through metal like a hot knife through butter. If you think it is prone to mere concrete, you're sadly mistaken, sir. I'm surprised it didn't damage the concrete given the centuries of Japanese bladesmith engineering that went into the Katana. It should be mandatory for every male to carry a katana to protect his lady in chivalry according to the samurai code.
>>
File: TipsFedora.png (51 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
TipsFedora.png
51 KB, 370x370
>>29407561

>your 2000$ katana
>>
>katana
What a faggot, get yourself a superior western sword. Or better yet, a nice pole arm.
>>
>>29407597
it's so he doesn't forget it
>>
>not owning a halberd or glaive
disgusting
>>
>>29407561
>2000$
Not $2000, go commit Sudoku with that Nippon steel of yours!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.