[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a joke to potential gf over snapchat about being poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4160x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4160x5000
>make a joke to potential gf over snapchat about being poor
>it's a picture of my gas gauge in my car
>she says she's cringing and that she'd give me a dollar
>"like how do you live"
>I left my job because it sucked ass a month ago
>she's a smug rich with tons of fancy Apple products who makes $20 tutoring kids because she's in honors

Don't make the mistake I did guys. Never reveal how much money you have, unless you're attempting to weed out gold diggers in which case this is very effective
>>
>>29407531
Rich girls tend to be vapid whores so you might have just fucked yourself over. Either way nothing of value is lost
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 750x1334
>>29407659
That's the idea. My game plan is/was she's abnormally tall, attractive enough to be my wife but not enough for chads to come after her. I'm not thirsty enough to give a fuck if she isn't interested

Pic related.
>>
>not having a comeback ready

should have slowed down your responds you dweeb, and acted distant while you thought about how to turn that shit back around.

>>29407757

>driving an automatic

might as well kill yourself
>>
>>29407757
Old Honda Accord?
>>
>>29407757
You might be overreacting to her response.

It's not like she's necessarily lost all respect for you or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 750x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 750x250
>>29407779
The problem is she is my friend and I would ruin my reputation if I acted out. I didn't think I needed a comeback because it's a joke.

>>29407812
Yep, it's admittedly a sturdy ass car. Accord 2000

>>29407821
She's in my head though, so I had to pretend I'm the alpha here and make a thread on r9k
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.