[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any fellow wageslaves work an environment where it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1438075380528.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1438075380528.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
Do any fellow wageslaves work an environment where it's the stupid "WE'RE A FAMILY" ideology?
This shit is unbearable, they are trying to control me and I'm not buying it. They are also trying to get me to "open up".
>>
I honestly think you have autism OP
>>
ALL JOBS HAVE

It's to create a better work experience, you fucking autist
>>
>>29407539
And I think 2+2 is 4 we can keep pointing out the obvious or discuss the topic at hand.
>>
>>29407496
>They are also trying to get me to "open up".
You are in for some serious fun Anon, you get to invent an entire new persona for yourself, and stupid normalfags at your work will believe that
>>
>>29407598
What should I do then? I think I can definitely play a stoner who isn't obnoxious well, a trivia buff pretty well, a hip & trendy nu-male liberal well.
>>
>>29407711
>stoner
>trivia buff
>nu-male

Too easy anon. Tell me, how much on 0-10 scale you want to fuck with your co-workers?
And I also need some context. Here are some ideas without it:
>Runaway from drug gang
>Failed as a priest/monk
>Invented some stuff everybody use everyday but patent got stolen
>killed a man
>had terrible accident in the past and have mental problems now ( f.e. amnesia)
Also, you can use your situation to fuck any and all people at your work.
Lying to people is fun
>>
>>29407831
To be honest anon I don't really have devious feelings towards them I just want to know how I can get a distance between them without being too far away or too close. Should I just keep doing what I'm doing as the worker who can be a tryhard but occasionally joke around?
>>
>tfw forever the "cool, but slightly off" guy.

I know they talk behind my back. They have to.
>>
>>29407898
There is instructional video about that called Parks and Recreation
There is character named Ron Swanson, learn from him.
If you do not want to watch that: Just do your work. Seriously, do your work, if someone asks you stuff like:
>How was your day?
say it was fine
>have you watched XYZ?
say no
>What are you doing this weekend?
say stuff you are planning to do
and never, never agree to meet people from your work after your work

>don't really have devious feelings
I had great hopes in you Anon.
Too bad, I will corrupt someone else
>>
>>29407933
I always think about what they say because they talk so much shit about my co-workers and some of them are honestly totally fine and harmless and they just exaggerate their flaws to make them look like bad people. I always think about what they say about me, especially when I'm working and they are talking shit about someone else.
It's pretty nasty.
>>
>>29407496
I work in one of those shitty offices where we have team building activities every few months. It's absolute shit. No idea why office parties exist, I'd rather babysit for a 10-year-old's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's. Sure it'd be less cringey.

Worst part is being asked about my plans for the weekend. Like fuck those people.
>>
>>29407998
>>29407933
Stop this bullshit at once
You should never ever care about what other people say about your back. I have great rule in life:
>When I want to insult someone, I insult him clearly and in the face
I called fat chicks fat landwhales, girls who cried after ending their relationship whores, people who do not like their job lazy idiots, people who are dumb fucks dumb fucks
I now have enemies, but many of people who I insulted actually got respect towards my person, because I had courage to call them on their bullshit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7R5eqazVBA&ab_channel=CocaColaMaster

Is it as bad as this OP?
>>
File: 1465678700138.jpg (743 KB, 1126x1091) Image search: [Google]
1465678700138.jpg
743 KB, 1126x1091
>>29407998

I'm certain I don't do anything to get any malicious shit talking, but I did accidentally leaked some of my power level once or twice.

One guy was good enough to identify my interest in asian girls purely because he observed which customers I checked out.

Goddamn.
>>
File: 1466291650874.png (218 KB, 360x430) Image search: [Google]
1466291650874.png
218 KB, 360x430
>>29407496
worked at a kmart and walmart and it was the same shit. I only talk to very few people when I worked there and avoided everyone else like the plague.
>when working in groups, I did my own projects that would be worked on anyway
>stayed far away from those group circles and looked from afar
>stayed silent and only gave a short greeting to costumers if a manager was near
>ate lunch or took breaks in my car. before having a car I made sure I went to secluded areas and walked there instead
>giving everyone deathstares
this is super autistic but I got fired for being around gossiping faggots and I won't have it again.
>>
>>29408158
> got fired for being around gossiping faggots
I hope you performed some cold-blooded revenge
>>
>>29408176
only thing I did was when I went to shop there months later I stared down some of the girls I thought were work friends. and said fuck off when this guy who I detested wanted to talk about nothing for a few mins. it was in the middle of winter anyway. so glad I moved away from a town of 10k people, since the shit would continue outside eitherway
>>
>>29407496
Yeah, I work at Walmart and its pretty shitty. Although Walmart is a lot like my family, constantly fucking me over so I guess it's not that far off
>New hires are now making as much as me, and I've been here for 4 years
>Understaffed, constantly handed extra work because they "know I'm good enough to handle it"
>Gossipy bitches everywhere
>No more paid holidays
>>
>>29408220
I am disapointed. You should at least slash their tires, or cut breaks in car, or scratch it with nails
I would start with spying on my enemies, fishing their data. Then I would learn and note their daily plans. After that, I will do the same to their partners. After that, I will break their relationships, except if kids are involved.
Did that shit twice, and once purely for fun.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.