[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fuck it's all over for me. I'm 31 and just realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 457475df.jpg (12 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
457475df.jpg
12 KB, 640x464
holy fuck it's all over for me. I'm 31 and just realized my life is going absolutely nowhere and in a few years time I will probably be homeless.

goddamn I've never felt like this before. I really feel like this is it, this is where I push myself to suicide
>>
>>29407371
>31
>on /r9k/

You just realized? Off yourself and livestream it
>>
>>29407371
Hey, me too, but I'm going to wait for my mom to pass before I off myself.
If you're serious, don't do the ol' toaster in the tub routine. You'll need something bigger, and have to be in contact with the water spigot in order for it to really kill you.
No knives either unless you're sure you're going to sever that artery, don't want hesitation marks.

Good luck, bro. Maybe you'll do it and find release, or maybe this will pass and you'll be in the same spot tomorrow and the day after.
>>
>>29407410
my mom is already dead and so is my dad. the problem is that I can't get ahold of a gun, so my options of suicide are all of the sudden effort ones. I genuinely wouldn't mind if something happened that lead to my death, but since I have to do it on my own I really have to make it count since I can't fucking wake up in a hospital, fuck that.
>>
>>29407500
tell a story or tell us about your life first. might as well be acknowledge/remembered by a few anons here
>>
File: wizard paladin.jpg (584 KB, 3636x996) Image search: [Google]
wizard paladin.jpg
584 KB, 3636x996
Atleast you have your wizard powers right?
>>
>>29407729
I would read this

blox
>>
>>29407500
Exit mask is an option I've considered. Air mask hooked up to a helium tank. Painless, clean, no waking up in a hospital
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.