[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>laptop updated itself to windows 10 without my fucking permission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: distraught_wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
distraught_wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>laptop slow as shit now
>can't uninstall programs "wait until program has finished uninstalling or being changed" WHAT FUCKING PROGRAM
>takes so much longer to boot up
>two finger scroll no longer works on touchpad, can't find right drivers to fix it
>won't let me change back to windows 7
>can't afford another copy of windows 7
>>
Just get a cheap OEM Windows 7 off of eBay or something.
>>
>>29407325
Install linux and free yourself from your serfdom under Microsoft.
>>
>>29407325

how long ago did it do this?

if it was less than 30 days, you can go to settings -> update and recovery -> go back to win7
>>
Same thing happened to me and I kind of like it desu

>turn on computer
>it has a neat picture of the ocean
>it asks if I like the picture
>say yes
>next time I turn it on it's a new picture of the ocean

If you pick no it changes the picture back to one you said you liked.
>>
go to /g/, they know what's up

>>29407441
>pictures of the ocean
>captcha: ships
Anons, I am scared, Google captcha is becoming aware of surroundings
>>
im still on 8.1 and forever because I hid the update that wanted to put in windows 10 and you could've looked up ways of getting rid of the update logo/update in waiting, which I have. your fault for not getting ahead of this
>>
>>29407325
God damn NSA infecting you spyware without or permission. Fucking write a stern letter or kill somebody or something. Do something.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.