[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does this image have to be so goddamn true? >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 28
File: 18C0CVb.jpg (36 KB, 404x480) Image search: [Google]
18C0CVb.jpg
36 KB, 404x480
Why the fuck does this image have to be so goddamn true?
>Be me, have gf
>Been together for 4 years now
>She's my first girlfriend and I love her more than anything
>She loves me a lot too, but I'm not her first
>She had a lot of relationships since the beginning of high school, but she never told me much about them
So I had a terrible day today. Here's how it went:
>Be me, hanging out with friends and gf
>The topic of exes come up
>My gf becomes involved in the conversation, even though she knows that I hate it when she talks about her exes in front of me
>Mentions how in high school she was one of those wild sluts
>She got drunk at parties
>Walked around topless in front of other men
>Fucked her ex bf drunk
I have never been so disgusted in my life. Every word was like a slap to the face. We've been together since high school and the fact that she did all of this shit right before we started dating sickens my stomach to the point of actually feeling ill. I THOUGHT SHE WAS A FUCKING VIRGIN FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST. I always knew that she had a wild past, but I wasn't aware of anything like this. Pic related describes my situation perfectly. She was a fun-loving normie whore who decided to drop all of that and eventually settle down with someone more down-to-earth than her previous boyfriends. The thing that hurts the most is that she'd speak of such things in front of me. What the fuck should I do?
>>
File: 1462941902920.jpg (100 KB, 881x719) Image search: [Google]
1462941902920.jpg
100 KB, 881x719
Did she sleep with 15 guys? No, she probably didn't. She probably only blew like 5 dicks and fucked like 3 guys, including you.

I have a feeling like the lot of this board can't grasp that people grow and change throughout the years. Probably why a lot of you are losers even after college.

Fucking grow up.
>>
Without any bitterness or hatred, women have evolved alongside us but still separately. They are parasites who use men and that's how they have always been.
THAT IS NOT THEIR FAULT
but I'm not going to be a fucking part of it.
>>
File: 1445612225530.jpg (86 KB, 562x728) Image search: [Google]
1445612225530.jpg
86 KB, 562x728
>>29406772
You said 15, he said 8. What's the arbitrary cut off limit where it's a danger zone?

1. It's actually one, statistically, and you can't lie about statistics. They're one of the math things that won't mislead you.
>>
>>29406772
>The thing that hurts the most is that she'd speak of such things in front of me.
Did you have a girlfriend who talked about her experiences with other men right in fucking front of you?
>>
>>29406772
>She probably only blew like 5 dicks and fucked like 3 guys
You're surrounded by betacucks even one that manages to land a woman won't be able to shrug off the fact that their gf was once a cum-towel for another man, especially chad
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (105 KB, 619x920) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
105 KB, 619x920
>>29406842

Yes I have, many times, sometimes even just talking about it for laughs and I didn't care because she was with me and not them anymore. Why does it matter if she fucked a couple of guys when I've done the same with other girls?

Hell, have had exes tell me she had bigger dicks in her, that didn't phase me seeing as how they told me I was really good in the sack still.

When I think back to the reasons why they left me, it was my fault, of course the ones that broke up with me for the stupid reasons I chock that up to them being crazy so I don't end up like a full blown robot.

>anger issues
>being too busy with school to hang out with them
>doing stupid ISTP hobbies and not being with them or excluding them from said hobbies

I mean, if you take shit like that to heart to much, you'll end just hurt yourself more.

>gtfo off this board normie

If I'm posting here, I'm still slightly a robot.
>>
>>29406917
>Why does it matter if she fucked a couple of guys when I've done the same with other girls?
It's disgusting. You're talking to someone who's more beta than you (so beta that people often wonder how I got a girlfriend hot like mine). It's difficult to shrug off the fact that I kiss lips that was wrapped around another cock, that I put my dick in a vagina where another once was. It's sickening. I know that worrying about it won't do me much good but the feeling of disgust is difficult to get rid of
>>
>>29407000

Nice trips, checked.

Look friend, you really shouldn't be worrying about that crap. It really doesn't matter.

She's yours now and not with them anymore. She isn't a cum rag, just as much as you weren't a thorn out phallus for the last girl.
>>
>>29406772
Imagine your girlfriend, looking up at another man, with cum all over her face, and tell him "I love you"

It's sickening
>>
>>29406732
>My gf becomes involved in the conversation, even though she knows that I hate it when she talks about her exes in front of me

she has no respect for you, or herself.
I could care less what/who/where she fucked.
if she has no respect for me she isn't worth my time, shouldn't be worth yours either.
>>
>>29407062

Don't care because she did that a night ago to me and doesn't love the guy who did it last to her.

Actually, I think I was the first to give her a facial due to her really, really disgusted and surprised reaction even despite the fact we discussed it beforehand.
>>
>>29407124
*couldn't care less
kek I don't wana trigger anyone
lmao
>>
>>29406917
I just skimmed your post and I don't know the context of any of your conversation.
I just what you to know that to me, you seem like a huge faggot. Carry on
>>
>>29406732

Leave her OP. Once a slut always a slut. I've been dating my girlfriend for three years and we took each others virginity. Nothing can break us apart. Getting a qt virgin gf is worth it
>>
Fuck it dude, you can't own another person

I just want a girl who I'm physically attracted to and is fun to hang with/be around. I don't really give a shit if she's fucked guys in the past as long as she's not cheating, it's not like you're going to marry her or anything
>>
>>29407124
>if she has no respect for me she isn't worth my time, shouldn't be worth yours either.
When I asked her why she started talking about it she told me that she "had to let it out of her system". In front of me? What the fucking fuck?! She seems to respect me at all other times but when she started talking about this I was amazed
>>
>>Shawty doin DICCS she ain got no walls
>>
>>29407212
>it's not like you're going to marry her or anything
You don't know that. You'll understand once you develop an emotional attachment to another female, namely your gf (assuming that you'll ever get one)
>>
>>29407254
Fuck off with your hood-language/nigger-speak. We don't want any of that here
>>
>>29407256
>assuming that you'll ever get one
I probably have more experience than anyone in this thread.

I don't believe in that kind of long term commitment, so yeah, personally I don't give a shit how slutty she was as long she's disease free and cool to be around
>>
>>29406732
Coolin on dDA blocc, and mah niggas buck, steady smokin loud smellin like a skunk, steady rollin loud and dem swisha blunts, yo bitch she a chewer she gon chew me up!
>>
If we see a opp, den he better duck! And if ain got it den he gettin stuck! And den we hit DA gas while he in DA trunk, TEAM NO LACKIN YOU GET FIRED UP!!
>>
File: 1463277408094.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463277408094.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>I always knew that she had a wild past
>I thought she was a virgin
>>
She could have changed, person.
>>
>>29407293
>don't believe in that kind of long term commitment
Then you can't understand my pain. I actually plan of spending the rest of my life with this girl, and our relationship seems to be headed in that direction. We live together and love each other very much. These is just a little downside to her, but that doesn't mean I won't accept her for who she is and continue loving her. This is just a momentary crisis
>>
>>29406732
>What the fuck should I do?
dump her.

unless you want to be her beta bitch provider.
>>
>>29407377
>This is just a momentary crisis
This fact, however, does not limit the pain I'm going through, just for some clarification, if this entire thread seems to be a contradiction to this statement
>>
>>29407214
it seems you are in love with her, sit her down, and tell her you don't want her to ever bring that shit up with you or anyone.

if she get pissy tell her you don't like the idea of sharing her with anyone, that that is how it makes you feel she she brings that shit up.
>>
>>29407418
*when she brings that shit up.
>>
>>29407418
>tell her you don't want her to ever bring that shit up with you or anyone.
Are you stupid or something? Not talking about it won't change the fact that she's done it.

This is just ignoring the problem.
>>
File: gloryholeproposal.jpg (81 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
gloryholeproposal.jpg
81 KB, 500x738
This is you OP. I bet a bunch of guys were bummed out when you started dating her cause they couldn't fuck her anymore.
>>
>>29407458
>This is just ignoring the problem.
But there's nothing to change, except the fact that she still talks about it. If you're going to remain with her you're just going to have to accept her past, but that doesn't give her the right to speak of any of it. Her talking about it is a reminder of it. One does not want to be reminded of such things
>>
>>29406732
It's just stupid how she lacks any tact. You even asked her not to talk about this shit but she does it anyway *and* publicly.

What a dumb whore.
>>
>>29407543
This pic seems to describe me perfectly but it still made me kek
>>
honestly man, if you're really that bothered by it, I would just end it. But if you really do love her, you should just try as best as you can to ignore it. nothing can change the past, it's better to either accept it or just move on.
>>
What's in the past is in the past, you can't judge people on what they do, it's time to step up to the plate and be a man!
>>
File: 1466136290313.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1466136290313.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
>>29407641
Nice try my fampai
>>
>>29406732
Yeah, and she settled with you, you mongol. Stop caring so much about that shit and she may even become *gasp* MORE ATTRACTED TO YOU
>>
>>29407758

she did not settled with chad or the guy she did anal the first time in a club toilet
she settled with some half-normie that was not part of the inner circle of males that get all the girls and get to deflower them, only to laugh at when some idiot settles with them
>>
File: genghis-kahn_link.jpg (65 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
genghis-kahn_link.jpg
65 KB, 768x432
>>29407758
>you mongol
>>
All in all decent cuckposting thread. I rate it 7/10.

I have gathered all the salient posts and added them to my collection. Thank you for contributing :D
>>
>>29406732
Stop being a little bitch and you'll get further in life. If you weren't a little bitch then maybe more bitches would have wanted to fuck you in high school and you wouldn't have this problem.

You're upset because she got to fuck all these other people and you didn't and you're taking it out on her. I know because I was a little bitch in high school too. Then I decided to man up and women started lining up.

I did the same thing with my first girlfriend. The stories of her past would drive me nuts in my head, but even then I knew it was because I was just being a little bitch so I shut up about it. If I had been given the opportunities to confidently fuck the shit out of 10 women in high school, I would have done it too, and so would you so stop judging her.

After I manned up I went on a crazy pussy slaying spree and now I've settled down with the woman of my dreams who also had a bit of a crazy period in her life before me. Our past isn't an issue at all, we both know we were crazy before but we don't usually talk about it and even when we do, it's mostly joking, kinda like:

>me: you're the only woman I have ever found so beautiful
>her: haha oh shutup I know you got tons of action before me
>me: I have no idea what you're talking about *coy smile* i bet you got way more action than me, I was a saint

And we laugh and end it there...I don't know her number, she doesn't know mine, and it doesn't fucking matter because now we are each other's and that's what's important. So stop being a beta fag and appreciate that she has chosen to be with you now. Tell her to stop talking about it if it bothers you but the fact that it happened isn't going to change so either accept it or dump her for someone who's had as boring a life as you had so you can both be boring together.
>>
>>29406732

Why the fuck do you normalfags come to this board and post this shit? What do you expect? Are you gonna be surprised tomorrow that water is wet and fire hot?
>>
>>29406732
Or even better yet, dump her, man up and then go on your own fuck spree and get it out of your system so that you can stop judging the women who decide you want to be with over what they've done in their past.
>>
>>29406732
tf are you waiting for, dump that bitch

she fucked her ex bf and you're gonna keep her? stop being a beta like I am
>>
>>29409174
Wtf are you talking about? She didn't cheat on him, so who cares if she fucked her ex before he was with her.
>>
Just move on from her my man. Trust yourself.
>>
>>29409174
>gives advice to stop being beta like him
>suggestion is to dump her because she was fuckable in high school and he wasn't

That's just about the most beta fucking advice I've ever heard. If you are confident in yourself, your own sexual abilities and your ability to hold onto your woman then her past isn't a problem.
>>
>>29409215
OP just said "she fucked her ex bf drunk" and it wasn't before their relationship

or I'm stupid
>>
>>29409076
neato opinion champ
>>
For starters, you could try not asking r9k --of all fucking places-- for dating advice.
>>
>>29409259
Op will have to clarify but I don't think she was just telling her friends about how she cheated on her bf in front of her bf. If she did then obviously dump her retarded ass but that doesn't sound like it's the case to me. She was just telling a story about this one time she fucked her ex drunk.
>>
good god so many cuck white knight mangina's and feminists in here screaming the meme of her past doesnt matter.... topkek some people actually beleive that line of shit.

Yes your past matters.... if you tell me it doesnt i'll assume you've had a few rounds with the local highschool football teams and wanna hide it. cuz thats the only reason a chick and her cuck minions would parrot such a pathetic meme over and over trying to force it as truth. hurr her being a slut with a cock count of 10000 doesnt matter bro it didnt affect her at all just love her for her.

kek stay cucked and sluts losers
>>
>>29409291
sounds more plausible
>>
>>29409274
I don't get your point. Care to elaborate on your disagreement?
>>
>>29409076
Wow this is pathetic. Amazing how you've managed to convince yourself immodesty and promiscuity is a sign of masculinity.
>>
>>29409314
There's obviously a point where it matters. And a period of time when it matters. I don't get the impression that this chick fucked the whole football team. Maybe like 3 of them. But I could be wrong. There's obviously a point where its nasty but complaining that she wasn't a fucking nun and got some action and "eewww imagining her with another guy is gross" is just beta fag shit.

Regardless, you telling me that you wouldn't be a slut if you had the chance and women were lining up to suck your dick? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>29409328
your a beta faggot proudly gobbling up chad's leftovers

people like you are worse than chad and stacy because you enable them
>>
>>29409394
I didn't say that. Where did I say that? It's plenty possible to be manly and modest and not promiscuous.

I told him to man up and stop crying about the past of someone he loves because it isn't going to change. Either he loves who she is now or he doesn't. A real man considers this above all else, not some petty shit about her getting laid more than him.
>>
>>29409459
LOL. Except that in the interest of equality, I'm just as much leftovers as she is so like, what's your point?
>>
>>29409467
Nah your whole post is a rage filled rant that really shows you're still coming to terms with the same issue as OP but you've chosen to ignore your instincts by trying to cast them as unmasculine. Which is ridiculous of course but I guess it's what you have to do.
>>
>>29409499
I'm not upset or raging at all. I was just givin him tough love straight up no bullshit opinion. Read it like, drill sergeant at a fat camp, not like angry self-hating faggot.

It takes a lot to make me angry.

Ignoring instincts is generally what separates intelligent people with strong empathy over the primitive idiots in society, so I don't take offense. Other examples of instincts we generally appreciate people ignore include assaulting people that annoy you, molesting sexy women in dark places, etc. Being a person dominated by their instincts is essentially the opposite of intelligence.
>>
>>29406732
>She's my first girlfriend and I love her more than anything

well here's your problem. men in love are disgusting to women. Getting sick at the thought of her being with someone else and getting cucked in the 4th dimension. let's be honest it's insecure and kinda pathetic. those looking for a fairy tale love story will be sorely disappointed with the reality of modern sexuality/romance. my opinion is in order for you to stop caring about this you have to take her off that pedestal and realize she is just another regular shmuck. not the meaning of your life, not your soulmate, a disposable and replaceable relationship to sustain the blinders you've put up for yourself to shield yourself from the world. she is not the air you breath. If you've accepted this, it doesn't matter what the fuck she did/does. To love someone entirely is very dangerous and not recommended. If she dies you die and if she breaks your heart you'll blow your brains out or someshit. but anyway you are not to her what she is to you being your first girlfriend.
>>
>>29409671
>getting cucked in the 4th dimension
Best line in thread award.
>>
>>29409671
>but anyway you are not to her what she is to you being your first girlfriend

This isn't necessarily true. It is most certainly possible to find someone who becomes your world even though they aren't your first.

Given her lack of respect towards keeping her past shit to herself when she knows it will bother him I doubt it, but judging a relationship based off of a few posts is meh.
>>
>>29409671
Well said, I was a romantic until I realised that "true love" - in the sense that someone will care about you for your own sake, not just (ultimately) their own - is unnatural.
Anon, do you write from experience?
>>
Grow up. That's pathetic you expect her to be some perfect virgin just because you cant get any. She had a fun time and now she's leading a calmer life with your sorry ass. Stay mad knowing you will never fuck her half as good as those Chads did and you will never have sex anywhere as good as she did.
>>
>he hasn't grown out of women yet
>>
>>29409076
>get further in life
>little bitch
>man up
>pussy slaying spree
>woman of my dreams
>we are each other's and that's what's important
>beta fag
>dump her for someone who's had as boring a life as you had so you can both be boring together
Disgusting normalfag trash, with your normie trash talk. Get the fuck over to /b/.
>>
>>29409841
Yes, I've had two friends have their lives basically ruined by relationships. Drug overdoes, suicide. Hell, i've been suicidal over girls too. I've been a betacuck and i've been a chad. I realized it's all situational and temporary. few things in this life are static. But basically I want to tell OP you must put yourself before her. Don't care who she's had sex with, don't care if she cheats on you, you aren't lucky to have her, she's lucky to have you. listen to irreplaceable by beyonce lol. You're a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69 KB, 1040x510) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69 KB, 1040x510
OP your image is consistent with women's cashing out of the sexual marketplace after enjoying their ride on the cock carousel.

When they're young and receive constant adulation from men (even Chad's will show short term interest in low tier women, and they will happily accept), they "find themselves" in night clubs and men's bedrooms. Once their sexual market value starts declining post 30 as she notices less and less attention from top tier men, they realize the importance of securing a long term partner who will provide for them for the rest of their life (and even if they don't, cash prizes will still be awarded).
>>
>>29409413
I'm not a weak willed bitch that gives in to urges with no thought.

And I'm calling out losers who belive the who past doesnt matter bullshit not ew penis in her.

stop twisting shit and moving goalposts anon.

and i'll stay where I want and post how I want. Dont like my opinions maybe a safe space for you would be plebbit or tubblr where people stick with the hivemind approved talk.
>>
>>29406772
>grow up he says
>as he too is posting here
People like you make no sense, telling others to improve themselves is never going to make up for your faults. If you don't fit into the boards demographic just leave, I honestly wish there was an easier route to dox faggots like you so you would stop trying to make yourself feel better by being a edgy contrarian on a board that you don't belong on.
>>
>>29410097
What good is it to dwell on the past? What matters is now and how now is going to look for you later. If you're letting the past stop you from being happy then that's just silly.

>>29410044

Oh calm down, I was being dramatic for effect. What exactly disqualifies me from this board in your opinion? Last I checked it was a place to have discussions without the usual mindless gtfo tits posts. That said, this is the first time I've been to r9k and I don't frequent this site often so perhaps there's a cultural aspect here I haven't caught onto yet. Besides a lack of "gtfo or tits" posts I really haven't seen much of a difference between this and /b/ yet.
>>
>>29410833
and more word twisting to fit your lil cognitive dissonance agenda bullshit.

Her past defines who she is not... so that bullshit meme of her past doesnt matter is for chicks to hide their obscenely large cock counts so they can lure in the beta once the looks are gone.

you sure are ignorant to this stuff anon. perhaps a lil virgin talking like they know something.

So yes her past matters and anyone saying it doesnt is either a slut hiding her ho behaviors which is very important for her current behaviors and any male defending it with cuck white knight bullshit is just another thirsty loser saying whatever to hopefully sniff her butthole later.

how you cant figure this out with so much available to witness see learn from readabout and go about is beyond me but eh most of you r9k kiddies dont do much past fap to trannies and cry your 300+lb ass isnt getting 10/10 hotties cuz some bullshit excuses
>>
>>29406772
Based anon killing cunts with truth bombs.
>>
File: 1357774847600.jpg (33 KB, 460x325) Image search: [Google]
1357774847600.jpg
33 KB, 460x325
>>29406772
>only blew like 5 dicks
>only

TOP KEK
>>
Why do you think she said that?

She wants to gauge how beta you are.
If you didnt mind, she will bring up getting married soon enough.
Screencap this if you dont believe.
>>
>>29406732
>>Walked around topless in front of other men
>>Fucked her ex bf drunk
I feel sick for you, man.

Break up with her. Do it. Just do it. Now, before she can do so later. You need to get away from that in such a way that you can keep your pride.
I wish I broke up with the slut I dated. It's nice to be have someone to be aroud all the time but you can't accept that sort of shit.
>>
>>29406732
> describes self as more down-to-earth
> not actually down-to-earth
>>
File: 1434200309807.png (2 MB, 1230x1066) Image search: [Google]
1434200309807.png
2 MB, 1230x1066
>>29406732
Stuff like this makes me never want to lose my virginity. I'm 24 years old but I have this constant paranoia that if I ever were to be with someone even if we waited a years the moment we have sex I will be instantly devalued in their eyes. They'll probably want to dump me and will resent me for not being a younger, virginal girl and then I'll never have a chance of being with anyone ever again. It's this constant conflict of wanting affection so bad but being entirely unable to trust that anyone would want to be with me for the right reasons.
>>
>>29406732
Leave her. She's a worthless slut.
>>
>>29406732
She got with you at the end of high school. That's pretty lucky. University is where the real hoes at, bro.
>>
File: 1466283151642.jpg (64 KB, 900x416) Image search: [Google]
1466283151642.jpg
64 KB, 900x416
>>29412189
You're a woman, stop pretending like you can suffer.
>>
>>29412189
I know that feel. I lost mine at 24, to a slut, and now I know I don't deserve a virgin girl. All I have as an option are sluts and they disgust me.
I should have stayed strong and pure.
>>
>>29409671
>getting cucked in the 4th dimension

Holy fuck I'm stealing that
>>
File: le trash magician.png (53 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
le trash magician.png
53 KB, 180x191
Dump her, tell her she's trash.

It's time these roasties start learning
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (32 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
32 KB, 900x900
>>29406732
>Be me, have gf

Seriously OP go to >>>/soc/ or something this is /r9k/ ; robots don't have girlfriends, therefore you don't belong here.
So... once again:

GTFO MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29412374
They won't learn. They'll just cry crocodile tears about not getting their way until just one foolish sap gives in and pampers them again.
>>
>>29412415
This.

Modern feminism has taught them they can do no wrong and are already perfect. So their only response will be one of anger that you're disagreeing with them. Then they'll forget it and go right back to what they were doing before.
>>
>>29410089
So with this you're proving us that at the age of 38 we will be fucking 23 year old stacies? Yeah, I don't think so.
>>
>>29406732
>settling down
>in high school

Not how that works senpai. I'm afraid you've fallen for the meme.
>>
>>29406732
You can grow up and get the fuck over it. Stop being such a little pussy about it and learn we are all humans and we do some pretty fucked things in our lives at some point. I know the feeling man but you just forts live on and work through it and one day it will be like none of that shit matters
>>
>>29409076
that's actually pretty gross.
>>
Then dont settle for that shit. Fuck everyone ITT that shits up for you to decide.
>>
>>29409076
Well put. Glad someone on this board isn't such a boo hoo ass little bleeding cunt
>>
>>29412581
>people are degenerates now get over it and provide for me

>>29406732
Just drop her OP, she's a slut and doesn't even respect you. She should be grateful and never mention that shit to anyone.
>>
>>29406732
Ok

Well man, there's really nothing me or anyone else on this board can shout at you loud enough to make you "feel" better. The issue here is you don't like the fact that she had a turbo slut past. You can't relate to her on that respect, you feel insecure of your lack of sexual past, you feel immaculated in the sense that she's "better" than you at getting laid. Whatever the reason, we can explain it however we want. It doesn't change that you are disgusted by her past.

I too am repulsed by a woman who has a hyper sexual past. I've been this way since I hit puberty (granted, when I was young, obviously it wouldn't be sex, but moreso having dated other boys or kissed them). I've fought this for well over a decade, it doesn't get better.

Speaking from my experience you can try your best to forget about the whole thing and just ignore it, you can attempt to come to terms with her past and rationalize it in some way that makes you feel at peace, or you decide that her past bothers you too much and you can't see her more than anything but that turbo slut she once was. It's up to you entirely. You're no better or worse than anyone else in this situation, despite what others say. The take home message being that you need to not concern yourself with anyone else. Not even her. Dig deep and ask yourself if you want her or not knowing her past.

As something immediate; that she brought up her past in public when you specified not to? Not cool. Talk to her about that. Don't worry about the whole "oh but I'll look beta" shit. You're expressing your goddamn concerns, it's a step in the right direction if anything.
>>
>>29406732
>even though she knows that I hate it when she talks about her exes in front of me
>Literally "how dare she talk about her own life in front of me"

Holy shit nigga, how the fuck can you be so insecure? You deserve to be alone.
>>
These sluts are worthless, why ever invest in one? I get doing stuff for a decent girl, but you're a fucking dumbass if you actually do shit for some slut. Fuck her if you want and leave it at that. You need to realize that there are tons of these types of girls and none of them are special.
>>
>>29406833
Kek, like no one has ever lied to an anonymous survey before !
>>
File: 1454919368773.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454919368773.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
You hold no obligation to stay and it isn't "growing up" to accept her slut past. Drop her and move on.
>>
>>29412650
>you feel insecure of your lack of sexual past
This is what normalscum think.

It disgusts me on an instinctual level. I never wanted to be a manslut. I have never wanted to fuck around and be a degenerate. Normalshit sluts think everyone wants to be a slutty hedonist.
>>
>all these cucks
Enjoy leftovers faggots.
>>
>>29407000
Either get over it don't, anon. Pure anime waifus don't exist in reality. In real life, good sex is messy and sticky. You got lucky enough to get a gf to do that with. Stop being a fucking prude and enjoy it.
>>
>>29406833
>hurr durr

An equally valid interpretation of that data is that women that sleep around are less likely to get married. Better evidence for "any non-virgin woman is a whore" would be divorce rates and number of sexual partners.
>>
>>29406772
>behave like a degenerate slut
>I WANT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A GOOD MAN

it don't work this way, despite woman wish that it did
>>
>>29412723
t. bitter, khv.
>>
>>29412733
>You're lucky enough get a gf
This is why your opinion is worthless. It's not that hard to get an average gf, it literally just takes actually talking to people.

OP isn't lucky, and his gf is just a run of the mill slut. If he wants a good relationship he should dump her because she obviously has no decency or respect for him.
>>
>>29412733
Virgin girls exit. Quit acting like every girl out there is some experimental whore that gargled cum because "lol whats the harm in that sex is sex I want to be accepteeeeeeedddd."

It's one thing having prude thoughts and another thing acting upon those impulses. There are girls that would do anything in a locked down serious relationship. There are girls who don't have poor impulse control like OPs gf. There are "good" girls mate. But continue lying to yourself, pretend like you can't get better. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>29412785
I've had 3 gf's, 2 were solid 8/10's and the first was a virgin. But I didn't fuck them because I actually respected them and it felt too soon. Just because some of you have no elf respect doesn't mean others dont.
>>
>>29412789
Just saying that you guys need to stop romanticizing sex so much and just enjoy yourselves.
>>
>>29406732
That's a shit test and a very common one at that OP. She knows you hate it and she wants to rub your face in it to show everyone else that she's so desirable, you'll grin and bear it. If you fail and do so, she'll lose respect for you because it'll tell her she's too good for you.
You need to call her out and put her in her place so she knows that you're a real man.
Better yet though, when shit tests reach that level it's time to walk away 2bh. Now that you know the truth, it'll always nag at you and make you miserable. Plus it's clear she's already low on respect and will likely fall for someone else soon and cheat or monkeybranch.
>>
>>29412824
Or perhaps you need to stop devaluing it and realise it's best if you form a bond with the person you're going to have sex with.

But if your focus is purely on what feels good then why not just go have sex with an animal.
>>
>>29412824
I'll romanticize it as much as I want. That's what's nice about sex, it's as good or important as you make it out to be. If OP doesn't like how she sees sex then literally just find a new gf, it's hardly a problem.
>>
End your misery I can't believe how much of a dumbass someone can be for those things.
No one is pristine in the real world, what we perceive as theory in our livehood completely differs with what's the real thing.
Fucking hell, I can't believe you're bitching like a faggot about this.
Get your shit together.
>>
>>29412853
I love my girlfriend but I'm trying to point out that sex doesn't always have to be candlelight and soft music. A nice rough fuck is super fun too.
>>
>>29412824
This desu.

>>29412853
>I unironically think that sex is the greatest bond a man and a woman can share.

If you don't believe that then what are you complaining about?
>>
>>29412824
sex is a commodity like everything else

men don't treat sex like a commodity, woman do. that's biological difference you can't understand.
woman sexual value is a real thing
>>
OP, you sound like an insecure faggot and so does she. Here's why:

- Women can and should walk around topless. Tits do not equal sex, you idiot. You've been programmed to think that. With that said, she probably also enjoyed the attention because you guys probably aren't a part of a community where that thing is normal. (I've seen female friends naked. It's really nbd.)

- Having a lot of sex is fine. I'm a man with a small dick and other things that should make me less valuable on the dating market but I've had a lot of sex. My current girlfriend is a 10/10 with H-cup breast who has had 9 inch dicks before. The first day she slept with me, she fell in love with me. Her exact words were "holy shit, I was sure I was gay because dicks always just hurt. I thought I didn't like them.". So now I have a girlfriend who is sexually experienced, who doesn't give a shit about the lemanlet meme.

- To expand on the point above, your gf can fuck who she wants. She learned that thing you like from someone else.
>>
>>29412837
was gonna post but this guy nailed it

bitch doesn't care about you. don't care back. put her on backburner while you look elsewhere she clearly doesn't need to be anywhere close to your priorities
>>
>>29412912
Jesus Christ, you guys really need to stop reading that redpill shit.
>>
>>29412887
>love my girlfriend
Yes, THAT is the point, you idiot. It's not romanticising in that it's always candles and soft music, like you say, it's about being in love and sharing that love.
Fucking around with lots of guys but lighting candles and trying to be romantic every time is still being as slutty as rough fucking all those guys. The love and bond is the important part.
>>
>>29412957
How is he wrong des desu?
>>
>>29412702
Well whatever the reason, she decided to be a slut and didn't bother caring of what consequences may come of it. And why should she, men will still date her and fuck her.

Look if you don't like that she used to be a slut, then don't date her. It doesn't make you a shitty person, moreover why should that even matter? One person thinks you're shit, boo fucking hoo? It doesn't make a difference, you should be happy in a relationship, not fighting to swallow your pride in an attempt to be some "alpha male that doesn't care about that shit". It's not like you're going to be alone forever if you dump her.
>>
Why do you all have to pick one extreme and push it on others?
Some people value sex more or less than others. If OP isn't happy with his gf he can just leave. Do you also want to tell people that your favorite foods are objectively correct? Seriously stop being so dense and let people decide what they want for themselves. I wanted a virgin gf to I talked to enough girls until I met one and asked her out. If you want a slut find one and ask her out. Holy fuck why are you all so one sided when it comes to this?
>>
>>29412962
OP said they've been together since high school I believe. She was probably with one or two other guys. He's being way too insecure.
>>
>>29412967
Well:
>He thinks sex is a commodity
>He thinks everything else is a commodity
>He thinks that women don't want sex with high ranked males
>The last sentence isn't even a sentence.
>>
>>29407418
this is why you fuckers are all miserable. Blind leading the blind...
>>
Leave OP. Once a slut, always a slut. She's fucked more than 3 guys, it's too late. That's a wrap, senpai. Just get out of there and stop cucking yourself.
>>
>>29412994

Sex is a commodity, you fucking naive retard.
>>
>>29412994
I can go out there and pay money for sex. How is that not a commodity?
>>
>>29412992
>he thinks the "virgin gf" was telling the truth
Also, robots don't have the option of talking to a large range of women enough to get to know them intimately and make such a choice.
>>
>>29412992
its not about the sex you moron.

why normies are so dumb? its not about how many guys fucked her. its about what guys she fucked and in what situations she got fucked, those things can portray people differently.

there is a difference between a girl that fucked 3 educated guys than a girl that got gangbanged by 3 guys and decided not to mention it
>>
>>29412992
People just trying to push an anti slut shaming agenda on those damn sexist fuckers.
>>
>>29406732
Cheat on her. Never tell her. Fuck some slut right in the pussy then come home and fuck her mouth.

She hurt you anon, revenge will help.
>>
>>29413039
She was a virgin and never dated anyone else. I knew her for a while and she never had am opportunity. She probably fucked the guy she dated after I dumped her though. And then the issue is being able to talk to people, not standards.

>>29413044
I was kind of implying that anything in between is up for the individual to decide. Some don't care how many guys she's been with if they were long-term relationships, some don't care at all, and some want a virgin. All I'm saying is that it's stupid to force your preferences on others.
>>
>>29406772
Yeh people may change, but if you were a slut at some point you can call yourself a born again virgin as much as you want and it won't change the fact that you now probably have a history os STD's maby aboritions as well as emotional baggage.
Just think of it this way
a guy can settle for you knowing that at some point you were double teamed, barebacked by guys you knew for less than a day, sucked more dicks than you can count and hope to have a fulfilling relationship with you
OR
he can find a girl who he trully can form a connection with and with whom he doesn't have to deal with any of that shit
which one sounds more appealng?
>>
>>29413023
Great argument, bro. Sex isn't a commodity, only the the fevered mind of someone who thinks economics can describe fucking everything is it a commodity.

>>29413037
You see this is the problem with arguing with autistic people, they don't get context. If you walk up to a prostitute then yeah, that's a commodity. Clearly that's not what the other guy was arguing, he legitimately believes that in some arbitrary social situation women have a commodity that men, want and so have some fucked up kind of buying power.
>>
>>29413039
>he thinks all women are sexually experienced, no exceptions, they all just lie that they're virgins
>>
File: 1458534339761.jpg (286 KB, 632x483) Image search: [Google]
1458534339761.jpg
286 KB, 632x483
Lol the past doesn't matter.

Alot of cucks and carosuel riders in here.

Tell that shit to a fucking ex murderer or lets get rid of the sex offender list for rapist and child molesters because "the past doesn't matter."

Cucks and sluts will say anything to not face the truth.
>>
>>29413102
sex is a commodity.
in the same way that a indirect tax is still paying for things.
when you go on a date or pay for a drink you pay for a female company. if woman didn't give a shit about drinks and free meals people would actually meet outside nightclubs and bars instead of tolerating this shit crowded places with shit music.
>>
>>29406732
You know, there are girls out there that never had a slutty past... some of them... actual virgins...

They're out there kid. Don't tie yourself down to one random girl that decided to say yes to dating you... date whoever makes you happy, that's all I can say.
>>
>>29406732
nothing wrong with it at all

fuck her as much as you can and when you're done move on

you only lose out when you are the last cock she settles on, if you aren't the last cock she settles on, you're just one more guy on the carousel and the carousel gets a lot of sex

get your lots of sex and once you're ready or sick of it all, find someone who hasn't ridden the carousel for longer than you to settle down with

harsh words? accept it, it's the winning strategy these days
>>
>>29413156
>equating sex offender crimes to consensual sex between adults in committed relationships

You know how I know you're gonna die a virgin?
>>
>>29413156
This

>b-buh, it was a one time thing I swear!
>I just wanted to experiment with that 5 year old boy! The past doesn't define me!

The past matters, whether or not you care about said persons past is on you alone. This is what normal faggots cannot comprehend.
>>
>>29413225
See>>29413216
You're a fucking loser who will invariably die a virgin.
>>
>>29413172
Wow. Sorry I didn't realise that I was talking to someone who has never had any form of relationship, with anyone, ever. Like not even a friend. I mean come on;
>if woman didn't give a shit about drinks and free meals people would actually meet outside nightclubs and bars instead of tolerating this shit crowded places with shit music.

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you write something like that. You know that both men and women go to clubs to get shit faced and have fun, literally 90% of the time meeting someone to fuck is more incidental than the actual goal.
>>
>>29413216
So past only defines you when you do illegal things?

What if I j walked just one time? Should people see me as a terrible person? (there are people out there that would actually believe this just fyi)

To what extent does someones past "not" define someone? Are you fucking mentally ill that you sheepishly cling to some infinitely parroted statement? The point is its arbitrary. Everyone has their "normal", its entirely subjective and makes you no better or worse than the person next to you.
>>
>>29413095
>All I'm saying is that it's stupid to force your preferences on others.
It really is. And understand that is what sluts are doing. Male and female sluts both. They're pushing that on everyone, telling everyone they're supposed to slut it up, that they will be unhappy and miserable unless they force a 'slut phase' into their youth.
Media further pushes that, though I'm not sure why that is or who might be behind it.
>>
>>29413216
>>29413245
What revelance has his private life to his opinion ? You don't know shit about him but instead of addressing his point you resort to ad hominem. Classical normie move.
>>
>>29413173
>some of them... actual virgins...
Yes, they're out there but none of them are over the age of 20.
>>
>>29413245
You say this as my gf lays naked right next to me.

Come back when you have an argument of substance you pathetic human.
>>
>>29406732
>I THOUGHT SHE WAS A FUCKING VIRGIN

now she's admitted she was an unstoppable slut, it's your choice:

- either you accept it and STFO

- or you dump her (hint: she deserves it).

what's more important to you, anon?
a good girl (who at least doesn't talk about drunkenfucking chads in front of your friends)... or having her holes available to your penis?

hint: she KNEW you hate when she talks about her exes and her sluttiness in front of your friends. She KNEW. And still did it.

You're already a cuckbeta, bro, ready for much more pain -- imagine when someday she'll happily talk to your friends about when she cheated on you....
>>
>>29413279
>I have literally no idea what false equivalence is.
>>
File: sdbD7lL.png (31 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
sdbD7lL.png
31 KB, 150x150
Detecting some butt hurt there buddy.
Did I describe you? Did you end up marrying my sloppy seconds.

Hey at least you maned up.
>>
>>29413279
The past does not define people insofar as they have the capacity to change. For some situations, such as that of a convicted murderer, we as a society have deem deemed their past irredeemable, so we rightfully imprison them for life. There are obviously shades of gray between that and pure innocence, but to consider sex in prior committed relationships an irredeemable act speaks more about your character than the person you're judging. I say, as long as the girl didn't do one-night-stands, then her past should be acceptable. Sex is a normal part of a healthy relationship.
>>
>>29413298
Yeah there are some over 20. My current gf was literally a kissless virgin before she met me (and she was 21 when I met her). I also personally know some that are well into their 20s and have never seen a penis and have even dated some of them before I met my current gf.
>>
>>29413216

29413364 was for you.
Sensed alot of beta rage there and I recommend a tablet of man up.
>>
>>29413377
How does it feel dating a hard 4/10?
>>
>>29413377
>never seen a penis
They've seen one, anon. They've held it and they've sucked it. It's came in their mouth and they've swallowed it.
Then they've begged the guy to fuck them but he doesn't want to anymore. He just came and lost interest.
>>
>>29413375
>I say, as long as the girl didn't do one-night-stands

You're arbitrarily defining what is and is not ok for a girl to do yourself. Why one-night-stands? It is "just sex" afterall. What about 3 somes? What if her past bf was a literal cuck that made her fuck random black men in front of him with no std checks?

Even IF there were some clear cut defined method of when you should judge someone for their past, what difference does it make that someone decides they want to deem someone irredeemable? It suddenly makes them a shitty person? Fact is most people are shitty to begin with. Humanity is shitty. Someone happens to not agree with someone's past choices, big whoop.
>>
>>29413270
yes but past a certain age when you actually work and care about your expanses its getting questionable whenever you should go to nightclubs.

let me ask you a question, why do you think woman are allowed to enter for free(sometimes) and guys don't?
>>
>>29413521
>humanity is shitty
>so it's okay to just be shitty yourself and roll around the mud like a pig
People like you are holding back the human race.

Be more.
>>
>>29413400
Without going into incredible detail of her looks, shes an 8/10 to me mate, at least to me. Doesn't matter to me of you can't believe virgins exist in their 20s.
>>
>>29413554
Yeah, I'm really holding back the human race for refusing to date sluts.

Get fucked mate.
>>
>>29413558
Female virgins exist in their 20's, but not 8/10's unless they're super religious types. Especially kissless, handjobless, and blowjobless. You simply don't make it to your 20's as a girl not having even kissed a guy.
>>
>>29413156
>normies actually belive they can turn a hoe into a housewive

Normies are fucking retarded
>>
>>29413630
In my case, my gf grew up in a small hick town with a population of maybe 5000 mostly consisting of old people so she never dated anyone. Also her sister, whom is about 9 years older than her, got pregnant in her teens and became a single mom with a drug problem. This scared her out of dating anyone for all of her highschool years pretty much. Shes no more religious than I am (which is basically not religious at all) and nor are her parents.
>>
>>29413575
No, I mean the other way around. Being slutty and encouraging it is backwards and degenerate.

Maybe I misread that post I was replying to.
>>
>>29413727
Don't go to a big city then. Ever. Don't let her get a job where she'll encounter other people. Small town girls will jump right on the carousel.
>>
>>29407152
She is probably disgusted because she was reminiscing about the last man who did it to her and then she opened her eyes and saw it was you.
>>
You guys only think virgins don't exist because you either hang out with degenerates or never actually socialize at all.
>>
A child rapist should be allowed back into society with no ill judgement. All the child sex he has had was in the past, can't judge the person for his past just live in the moment, the past doesn't affect the future man. The children who where sexually abused shouldn't let the past define who they are now either. So what if she fucked 20+ people, it's not going to affect the her ability to stay with a person long term.
>>
>>29413823
Okay where do i find them? I want my first time to be special and for her to have the same views.
>>
File: 40435126_p30_master1200.jpg (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
40435126_p30_master1200.jpg
64 KB, 300x300
>>29406917
>Why does it matter if she fucked a couple of guys when I've done the same with other girls?
>when I've done the same with other girls?
>>
>>29413916
Around town dude. Socialize and shit. Open some dating site accounts.

Literally just talk to anyone you find remotely attractive and get to know them.
>>
>>29413916
Basically what this anon said >>29413957

It's honestly just a number game but you can sort of pick out the more likely ones by how they behave.
>>
>>29413957
>Open some dating site accounts.
You really think you'll find qt virgin gf-material gfs on dating sites?

Come on, man.
>>
>>29414089
The online dating is iffy but meeting people locally is good advice.
>>
>>29406833
>you cant lie about statistics
Nice meme
>>
>>29414089
I've done it dude. It's not that far fetched of a concept.
>>
>>29406772
Slow clap

Robofags are pathetic
>>
>>29406917
Holy shit, a wild functional adult appears!
>>
>>29414232
Haha, great pokemon reference! You win the internetz xD upboated for original content!
>>
>>29409314
LE EPIC KEK MEME

LOOK /POL/ I DID IT!

You are one sad lonely hateful fuck
>>
>>29406732
what kind of cunt will brag at a party in front of everyone she was a slut? telling you in private is one thing but in fucking public. how humiliating
>>
File: 1466423720552.jpg (23 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1466423720552.jpg
23 KB, 515x515
>>29406772
>No, she probably didn't
>>
> 25th
> had first gf
> we like each other
> she is christian, i am islam
> start 1 June
> we have hard time to kill our love because RELIGION
> ended 19 June
> she move on faster.
> i still love her

i feel dead inside. now i know why people take a suicide
>>
>>29414471
It's something to be proud of, these days.

Also, they tend to think that being a slut means she's very attractive. It means lots of men want to have sex with her.
>>
>>29414541
eat shit, sandnigger.
>>
>>29406772
>>29406732
Kill yourselves
Please for the love of everything that is edgy, kill yourselves.
>>
>>29414541
>I am Islam

Kill yourself asap
>>
It could be worse. She could be a virgin when you start dating but decide to go through her slut phase while you are together, cheating on you with dozens of guys while you are manipulated into wasting years of your life on her.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>29406772
>Did she sleep with 15 guys? No she probably didn't

You're right. It was probably more like 150 at LEAST.
>>
File: jewpep.jpg (14 KB, 184x183) Image search: [Google]
jewpep.jpg
14 KB, 184x183
>>29406772
>guarenteed replies

I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>29406732

Just keep fucking her and laugh at her face when she asks for something more serious.

Drop the idea that she is your ideal gf, treat her like the slut she is.
>>
>>29406842
no because she is a fucking sperg and Im the first one to do anything to her :^)))))))
>>
File: gp100.jpg (21 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
gp100.jpg
21 KB, 700x465
>>29414876
Bitch gonna die.

Sandniggers got that part right.
>>
>>29409314
obviously you should have a lot of sex with your virgin gf
>>
>>29407548
>accept her past
or not. There's always that option.
>>
>>29412189
you seriously think the sperg autist on r9k are worth that?
>>
>>29412189
If you stay with the guy you lost it to you're fine.
>>
>>29406904
>chads used her as a sextoy in her best years.
>she settles with you, used, with her looks diminishing
>she refuses blowjobs and only has vanilla sex.
>"im not that kind of girl, anon"
if you can not see the problem here, i pity you.
>>
my cousin was an absolute first class whore throughout her entire teens and early twenties, she used to tell me in great detail about all the degenerate shit she got up to. Then when she had finished uni she became a teacher, met another teacher at the school she works at who is ten years older than her, married him, 'found god' and had three kids with him. If he had any fucking clue about even a tenth of the shit she told me about he would probably divorce her.
>>
>>29415846
Tell him.
Do it nigger, do it.
>>
File: 1459806169695.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1459806169695.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>29406772
That roast a lil toast cus Curry can no longer boast?
>>
>>29406917
>so I don't end up like a full blown robot.
Robots never have gf's, sex, lust, love, or even female attraction.

Fuck right off
>>
>>29407543
This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen
Thank you
>>
>>29409076
>Then I decided to man up
Did you step to the plate as well?
>>
>>29415846
It's probably too late to tell him. He's in too deep. He'll likely lock down into denial.

Then he tells her, she tells the family that you're trying to ruin their relationship and destroy her kids lives and suddenly you're big bad enemy.

Do it. Tell him.
>>
I hate all of you.
>le animal kingdom meme
>le settle meme
>le tons of action xd xd xd meme
>le beta male provider meme
I'm not falling for any of your tricks
>>
>>29409671
>>29409076
>>29407758
>>29407641
>>29406917
>>29406772
>You must be a beta provider, Anon. It's in your duty. You are worthless compared to the used up whore
>>
>>29409413
>Regardless, you telling me that you wouldn't be a slut if you had the chance and women were lining up to suck your dick? Get the fuck out of here

No, because I'm not a degenerate faggot like you.

Even if I got a virgin gf today and she paid me $100k for a fuck, I'd say no.
This world needs men with spines
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 972x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 972x742
>>29416184
>tfw robots will fall for it
>>
>>29413957
Going to try to change my life around you better not be lying to me. Last time i try that only girls with expirence wanted me.
>>
Every girl is a fucking slut no exceptions, even your mom. Men need to have this mindset so when your girl does this kind of shit against you, you wouldn't be surprised at all. If she doesn't want to fuck you anymore, it makes it all the more easier to dump her like a long term prostitute you no longer have to pay for. Marriage is the ultimate cuck, do you honestly think 18-21 year olds getting married are very intelligent and filled with years of wisdom and finances because they are so young? They fall victim to their biological needs and justify it logically afterwards. Kind of like women making decisions base off of emotions, then later trying to rationalize the decision logically after the decision was made, you usually end up with insanity. Reality is not fucking Disney, even the strongest love two people can have for one another is weak love compared to our fantasy of love, even in their minds they will cheat on you via, "Eyes Wide Shut" style.
>>
>>29416184
actually the opposite of what was said but alright
>>
>>29414232
Holy shit, you're both going to die within a few decades anyway!
>>
>>29416178
>le animal kingdom meme
instincts are a thing anon
>le settle meme
Both men and women have their own forms of settling. It happens.
>le tons of action xd xd xd meme
Nobody who says they've had tons of action has actually had tons of action - don't worry about it.
>le beta male provider meme
Not really a meme. Women do take advantage of men; men do take advantage of women.
>>
>>29414603
Lel they are only going to attract the wrong kind of attention like that.
>>
>>29415846
This is my worst nightmare to be with the town bike and not knowing.
>>
Yall fell for bitches, that's your first mistake.
Second was when you assumed life would be better/easier if you were normal.

You robots found the secret to happiness and aren't even happy about it because other people tell you not to be.

Shun Love, Work on Yourself.
Eventually you'll have admirer's, but always remember they only want something from you: Your Happiness.
You must never let them take it, you must never give a shit about them. In fact make a point to tell them you don't care about them.

Believe it or not, they like that too. Because it at least your the only guy out there honest about it.
>>
File: 1408638127738.jpg (1 MB, 1952x3264) Image search: [Google]
1408638127738.jpg
1 MB, 1952x3264
>>29414232
>Holy shit, a wild functional adult appears!
degenerate whore*

kys senpai
>>
>>29409076
Pure, distilled negligency

Kill your self faggot
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.