[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else finds solace in night driving? Like some nights I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 600x450
who else finds solace in night driving? Like some nights I like to drive till 3 am, or until I get lost. It just feels right...

Am I all alone here?
>>
>>29406432
Nothing comfier than driving several hours away listening to Coast To Coast at night.
>>
>>29406446
I prefer AnCo While driving, mainly their early stuff like sung tongs
>>
>>29406432
I miss driving
>>
>>29406737
Miss?
>>
>>29406801
No car anymore.
>>
I don't have license. 23 years old.
My only speedbump from normiehood.
>>
my god, i love it. it is literally the perfect robot activity.

i finish work at 12:30 am so i get to night drive every night. On fridays, i finish work at 9:45pm but i told my parents i finish at 10:45 so that i have a full hour of night driving to myself. Feels like freedom to me.
>>
Damn son
I used to do that when I was working
Usually I would night walk and then go back home driving
I would record my driving while playing Com Truise
>>
Vegas fag here.

I usually drive really late at night down the US-95 at 100mph every now and then when even swimming or going to the gym can't get my mind off of stuff.

Feels very relaxing. Have parody Mid Night stickers on my car too, so I feel as if I'm in a pussified Mid Night Club when doing it.

Most of the time I don't even put on SUPER EUROBEAT and just listen to my shitty V6 in my Avalon.

>tfw drive a Toyota Avalon
>tfw Veteran plates
>tfw basically invisible to cops

Feels really good. Just wish I had some friends to go into the mountains and do some pussified touge shit....or just friends in general, but hey.
>>
>>29406926
My dad let me take the car to work one night (were poor and share a 2001 intrigue) and they. Sent me home a few hours early, so just hopped in and drive till I decided I'd run out of gas if I didn't...
>>
>>29407018
I would do pussified touge shit with you fampai.
>>
File: 1456958129601.jpg (1 MB, 4826x2042) Image search: [Google]
1456958129601.jpg
1 MB, 4826x2042
>>29406432
>get off work at 9:00pm
>buy a tall can or flask of liquor from a cornerstore somewhere
>drive in the hot summer night with the windows down to future funk or 80s music
>cruise the nice parts of town to eye the lovely architecture
>drive 100mph on the freeway northbound
>park the car in a gravel lot or access road for a smoke
>roll home around 11:30pm
>drink
>go to work again at 2:00pm the next day
>repeat
>>
Yeah, it's great if you live somewhere where there are no cameras and no cops. So basically it's not that great. :(

I bet it was awesome 20 years ago though.
>>
File: 1442598175025.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442598175025.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>29406432

fuck off to /o/ NORMIE!

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIE NORMIE! NORMIE!!!!!! RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29407018
My grandma lives in vegas, I visit there every summer with my parents

im going to be there in less than a month

Want to meet up and hike mt. Charleston together?
I love exploring the mountains, but I hardly get a chance to because my senpai insists on seeing the hotels again and again
>>
>>29407173
robots probably make better drivers than normies

>we dont have silly distractions like phones, starbucks, and passengers. our attention is entirely on the drive.
>we probably have better driving ability because of all the training from video games
>we are weary/suspicious of other drivers and can spot a bad driver while we are still away. Can spot a bad situation whereas normies just assume everything will happen like its ideally supposed to
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.