[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think we could be friends in real life? Like it would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: hugme.png (133 KB, 528x321) Image search: [Google]
hugme.png
133 KB, 528x321
Do you guys think we could be friends in real life?
Like it would be awkward as shit, but we would understand each other.
Are fellow robots good friends to have?
>>
>>29406378
only if ur gay
>>
>>29406378

No. Fuck that shit. You faggots are nothing I wanna have in common with in real life.
>>
>>29406378
Eh why not.
You don't live near me though, and I have enough Internet friends.
>>
>>29406423
Then why come here? This is a place for us to talk and relate you know.
>>
It depends. Do these robots wanna do cool shit or nah?
>>
>>29406378
Yeah, absolutely. It would still be awkward yeah. You put awkward people together and it doesn't fully cancel it.

Some of us are assholes too desu.
>>
File: Wojak.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
8 KB, 512x512
>>29406378
I have 1 friend irl, hes a robot at heart, but he won't come say hello.
He needs us guys!
We're not awkward when i see him, we chill and play vidya.
>>
>>29406378
no, robots suffer because they are awful people.
though a cute effeminate robot I could get alone and rape into my personal fuck doll...
>>
>>29406378
I really hope so. The discord rooms i've been to have really nice people, but they never last because we're all to beta to start a conversation
>>
I'd love to have someone to talk 24/7 of feelings and to help him as he helps me too
But, that's just a dream
Where I live, theres hardly a robot and if theres one, I doubt I would meet him
>>
>>29406483

yeah, talk and relate ANONYMOUSLY

hanging out with you fags IRL would just be plain fucking humiliating

being a cyborg/robot nowadays is about as bad as being gay in the 1950s
>>
omg yes <3
qt robot bois make the best friends
>>
File: image_8.jpg (64 KB, 656x525) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
64 KB, 656x525
It would be a wierd dynamic if we were all quiet and didn't initiate conversations. We would need one half normie to be the leader of the group and make the decisions, and lead conversations, otherwise it would just get stale. This is assuming you guys talk like I do where I wait until I have an anecdote or quip or story to add, and don't really discuss much with people.
but all of this is theoretical, I don't actually want to be friends with any of you :^)
>>
>>29406690
i communicate the same way
I'd enjoy just doing the equivalent of sharing greentext stories with you irl
>>
>>29406378
I'm bad friend. I will do "fun" of you and your weak points till you start to hate me. But on the other hand I will never let you down if you need help or support. I will propably never have deep conversation with you coz I don't know how to talk about something longer than 4 minutes.
>>
I would be a really shitty friend, so no.

I can barely sustain online friendships.
>>
>>29406378
Everyone here is like family, so yeah, that would be awesome OP
>>
>>29406781
By relationships, I meant "friendships."
>>
File: cfba9mG.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28 KB, 957x751
>>29406718
Thank you for the offer but no thank you anon. I do all of my socializing outside of the house and then come home and awkwardly attempt to play video games with people sometimes. I am but a wolf in chads clothing, giving you my perspective.
>>
>>29406378

Yes and no? Maybe?

Not all robots are the same, some are just different so they don't fit in. Some try not to fit on purpose, I wouldn't want to hang out with those guys. I have a lot of friends who are the autistic robot type, I'm their friend because I'm one of the only people who talks to them. It's a pain the ass being their friend sometimes because they make NO EFFORT to be friends.
>>
I'm available for online friending if anyone else here is interested.
>>
>>29406637
painful but this guy is fucking right
>>
Probably not. Most robots wouldn't acknowledge one another or use some arbitrary true scotsman divisiveness to label others as normies because of a specific thing
>he can't be a robot, he's a wagecuck!
>he can't be a fobot, his ugliness doesn't have to be fixed with surgery!
>he can't be a robot, he's 6'2!
>my depression is bigger than your depression, no way you can be a robot
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.