[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>message my gf on facebook messenger >she sees my message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 205x246
>message my gf on facebook messenger
>she sees my message
>doesn't respond until 5 hours later

why does she do this? she is my first gf and I cannot understand her. She doesn't want to talk to me?
>>
>>29406241
You probably suffocate her OP
>>
>>29406241
This is not the right board for you, OP. I suggest you leave.
>>
>>29406241
People don't need to respond immediately to messages, OP. I never expect people to.
What did you message her? Was it important?

I've only dated a couple people but in neither case we expected each other to reply immediately to texts, and definitely not to facebook messages.
>>
>>29406241
You sound incredibly clingy. Ease the fuck off if you want this to last at all.
>>
File: Unknown.png (5 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
5 KB, 202x250
>hasn't messaged me in 5 hours
>DOES SHE HATE ME?
>>
File: 1466392178412.png (274 KB, 455x510) Image search: [Google]
1466392178412.png
274 KB, 455x510
>>29406241
Then she is not your gf baby
>>
File: 1466263253649.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466263253649.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>29406241
I will spend the next few minuets of my life giving you some advice, take it or don't but just know I am right.

I was in a similar situation with a girl, I had a crush on her for a few years and finally we actually started seeing each other. I was clingy, and like you I would message her on Facebook and she would not reply for hours and hours, I would think she doesn't want to talk to me, she hated me, or I would think I was annoying her, she was seeing other people .. etc.

Due to the fact that I thought like this, my actions towards her changed. I become more clingy and I would always make time for her, I would always reply to her as soon as possible, I would always message her first.. and so on.

This behavior is incredibly unattractive, generally women do not respond well to this behavior. The less important she is in your life, the more she wants to be in your life. It's like a chase for girls, they will either make you chase them or they will chase you. And when they chase you and they catch you, they will make you chase them. Otherwise it's boring for them.

Think of it like chad, he has many women in his life, he doesn't give any one woman any extra attention and his life will go forward in the same way regardless of the girls he is fucking at the present time, and this makes him much more desirable to the opposite sex.

What I would say to you is you need to get a fucking hobby, you need to get some fucking friends and you need to live your life... just be normal you beta freak.. I didn't do this, and now I am alone. Don't be like me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.