[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if your gf told you that she's a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: used_goods.jpg (47 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
47 KB, 520x520
What would you do if your gf told you that she's a virgin but you found out that another man had cummed on her face?

Could you ever look at her the same way again?
>>
>>29406169
Are we assuming she's washed it off since?

In all seriousness, if women could fap like we could and regularly shoot out a bunch of fucking eggs or some shit id probably take a few shots to my face too, and probably brag about it
>>
>>29406169
too abstract, any female kept that innocent is being saved for a high status male, robots can only expect to ever be with well used and discarded females.
>>
>>29406169
I don't care either way to be honest
>>
>>29406283
but anon you dont understand women having sex is bad
>>
Do I still get to hold hands with her please?
>>
>>29406169
as long as I get to facefuck her I don't care what she did before

just be true to me and let me have the roughest sex with your face hole
>>
>>29406387
>being saved fora high status male.
The problem with the sexual economy is that to be a high status male you have to deflower virgins and cum on many faces. It's like you have to sabotage the economy for everyone else!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.