[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, I'll level with you. I'm a degenerate druggy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160529-232800.jpg (617 KB, 1191x1057) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160529-232800.jpg
617 KB, 1191x1057
Robots, I'll level with you. I'm a degenerate druggy and I need coke. No dealer is answering me. How do I find someone to sell me small amounts of cocaine? Am poorfag
>>
Pls robots it's a tough day for me

And I'm scared to use the dark net
>>
>>29406108
How did you find your first dealer?
>>
Ask the homeless. Be ready to get robbed, either literally or amount wise.
>>
>>29406332
asked a random on the street
>>
>>29406108
>>29406180

You can actually achieve a similar effect by mixing bleach with ammonia--- the fumes will get you a little high, but the crystals that form on the bottom of the bucket can actually be cut and snorted like cocaine, with similar effects.

Good shit man, I do it all the time when I can't afford the real deal.
>>
>>29406108

>he doesn't study pharmacy

are you even trying to be a druggy?
>>
>>29408451
this makes mustard gas retard
>>
>>29408451
>le edgy alt right ironic humor
>>
>>29406108
>be poor
>do coke
you fucked
>>
>>29408451
cool kids don't fail to trick other kids into suicide :(
>>
>>29406108
If you live in or near a city then learn where the drugs are sold. I live near SF and when my friends would run out of adderal, id go to 16th and mission where a lot of drug addicts and dealers stand around. Id find a drug addict, usually this gay black homeless guy, and tell him if he can find me some meth il pay him $10. Got meth like this many times and it was always quality when i did it this way. Seek out drug addicts, not dealers because the addicts know where to find the good shit and its worth the extra 10 buck you spend.
>>
>>29408660
Chlorine gas, actually. But yeah it will kill you in the worst way imaginable.

Your lungs become scarified and slowly stop functioning over the course of days until you suffocate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.