[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't feel lonely But how I'd like to tell someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1464753502747.jpg (117 KB, 938x471) Image search: [Google]
1464753502747.jpg
117 KB, 938x471
I don't feel lonely
But how I'd like to tell someone all the shit I'm feeling
But once again, I wouldn't like to annoy anyone with my shitty problems
But seriously, I wish someone just talked to me, hugged me while I'm crying In his arms
But I don't feel like talking with anyone, I don't want to tell my problems to someone
I hate this life so much
>>
>>29406081

welcome to r9k

even here you'll be called a faggot and get laffed @

life is suffering
>>
File: 1464142967459.jpg (37 KB, 472x314) Image search: [Google]
1464142967459.jpg
37 KB, 472x314
>>29406081
iktf fampai
bloxx coxx
>>
File: nightmare goggles.png (158 KB, 720x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare goggles.png
158 KB, 720x349
you're not alone here anon
>>
File: 1454212336293.jpg (152 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1454212336293.jpg
152 KB, 419x419
>>29406081
I know exactly how you feel, not memeing here, literally word by word that's how I feel...
>>
If you decide you actually do want someone to express what your feeling too, that's literally what therapists are for. No hugs though, well, I don't think there aren't supposed to be hugs, but I've seen staff at a psychiatric institution hug patients several times.
>>
Well if you can get past the
>But once again, I wouldn't like to annoy anyone with my shitty problems
>But I don't feel like talking with anyone, I don't want to tell my problems to someone
I'm here, if you post contact of some sort. We can try being friends or I can just listen to you
>>
>>29406081
You can talk to me anon. I will listen and you can let it all out. You can cry in my arms as you tell me about how hard it has been for you, and I will support you.
>>
Thank you guys
You're good people and I want you to know that
>>
File: sad.gif (151 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
151 KB, 400x267
>tfw r9k is your family and you wish you could hug everyone on this site and help them however you could

It's not fair.

But anyway OP, if you do want to talk to someone, there are plenty of anons here would listen, or like >>29407094 said, therapists are meant for this sort of thing. I hope things get better for you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.