[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys explain, without memes, why feminism is so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 19
File: 1418832539525.jpg (16 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1418832539525.jpg
16 KB, 308x308
Can you guys explain, without memes, why feminism is so bad?
>>
trying to make unequal things equal is the greatest form of inequality
>>
File: 1351398639415_0.png (94 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
1351398639415_0.png
94 KB, 420x314
Because modern feminism is about elevating females above men based on the privilege gap. they think mens day should not be a thing because "everyday is mens day"

Also, TERF is a cancer.
I can support feminism that is for the equalization of all genders.
>>29405971
nice meme
>>
>>29405953
Because it's causing a massive shitstorm over nonexistent issues. There is no wage gap, there is no inequality between genders. Women and males are being brainwashed into believing these issues are real, collectively making society unable to progress forward.
>>
U.S. laws are incredibly sexist against men.

>women arent responsible when drunk but men are
>women always choose what happens to the child
>womwn alwaya win custody
>women always get child support AND can evict their ex, forcing them to waste money on rent

The only career option men get over women is rifle combat. YAY.
>>
>>29406138
Canada is even worst.
>>
>>29405953
>without memes
>feminism
kek
>>
>>29405953
Any group that is in your face always wanting something is bad.
>>
>>29405953

its run by ugly women

if there were no ugly women there'd be no feminism
>>
>>29405953
egalitarianism is a better word. Modern feminism is synonymous with Social Justice. Social Justice is a movement that argues for sexism against males, racism against whites, and other oppressions based on factors beyond an individual's control. The western world has largely achieved equality of opportunity, and Social Justice is not content with this, so they argue for the removal of certain groups rights and freedoms in order to achieve equality of outcome. They also argue against unproveable things like rape culture and patriarchy.
>>
Something I've been thinking about is how modern feminism has caused the value of "dick" to be so low that whatever force that society used to project outward is going to cave in on itself. As in, by allowing women to get away with things they shouldn't, and having an ideologue that completely negates any harsh criticism regardless of how justified it is, is now eating away at that ideologue until it becomes completely different.

I can go into it more but modern feminism and what it's doing to women and men now is virtually a black hole
>>
>>29406324

>modern feminism caused the devaluation of dick

no, thirsty betas did
>>
>>29406340
You aren't wrong but I think there's something more to it.

I agree that "thirsty betas" have caused said value to lower, resulting in stronger expectations, concerns and that men who continue to use the "I'm a nice guy, why won't she go out with me" card is not helping at all. All those men are doing is giving fuel to the proverbial fire that is what SJW's and Modern Feminist vocally express about men.

However, when it comes to their criticisms about them, they are doing way more harm than good. In fact, I'd argue that they are negatively contributing just as much, if not more than, "thirsty betas"; because can influence a large majority of people through fallacies and people will eat it up because it's universally understood.

There haven't been ideas on how to fix it either.
>>
File: ayy.png (936 KB, 944x655) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
936 KB, 944x655
>>29405953
They blindly abuse their own privileges, reinforce their own negative stereotypes, etc.
>>
>>29405953
It's hypocritical as all fuck and only claims to promote equality. I full on support actual equality but tumblr feminism just tries to cripple men and take away our rights.
>>
>>29405953
Women are inherently immoral beings, and as such, they have no place as equals. They are subhuman.
>>
>>29406560
>privileges
meme
>>
>>29406496

nice ppt presentation brian

alright guys class is over dont forget to read chapter 12
>>
Feminism is about bringing men down to women's current quality of life, rather than improving their own.
>>
>>29406657

women's current quality of life is 1,000,000 x better than men's what the fuck are you on about
>>
Every single person I have ever met who has called themselves a feminist has been a giant faggot. That is a good enough reason as any to dislike feminists. If you want me to like you, then you have to stop acting like a faggot. Which pretty much means you have to stop being feminist.
>>
>>29406138
>The only career option men get over women is rifle combat. YAY.

Have you not heard?
All combat positions are now open, to men and women.
>>
>>29406657
>>29406676

>women complain about "power" and "social" gaps
>women don't have to work for it and are still better off than their male counterparts
>women increase the gap by asking for more things they don't need or doesn't affect them
>gap widens

It's like that one company that paid women more than men for doing the same work.
>>
>>29405953
There's nothing wrong with feminism at its core, it's a movement campaigning for equal rights, and helping to raise awareness of areas of the world where human rights are blatantly ignored.

However, the third wave movement has gotten a bit lost along the way, with the crazy people who used to be used just to get media attention for stuff like the suffragette movement, while more reasonable people were the ones who actually spoke and negotiated for achieving the goals of the movement, are now filling both roles, leading to a focus on stupid pedantic crap that doesn't actually impact anyone's lives, and lack of any legitimate attention for things that are still issues, like the state of human rights particularly for women in other countries.

It also never managed to bridge the gap between sex positive and sex negative feminism, which leads to a contradiction between what the ideology states for things like sex work, whether it's a result of some sort of internalised sexism, or simply a business choice without any influencing societal factors.

The lack of any legitimate movement campaigning for fairness of men in particular leads to some bias in lawmaking decisions too, as political pressure only goes one way. However, it's likely this is simply a result of us swinging back too far the other way, and will equal out in time as we realise that swinging the prejudice back towards men isn't a desirable outcome.

Also, I should add that there are some great people doing great things in the name of feminist movements, they're just not being as obnoxious online, and are more focused on actually assisting women in need than bitching about issues and relying on others to try to fix it for them.
>>
>>29405953

Feminism is bad because it only exists in countries that don't suppress the legal rights of women.
>>
>>29405953

Short answer:

Feminism places women in a superior position to men, and gives them control over society and culture. Women cannot maintain society and culture because women are not builders. Ergo, feminism collpases society.

Long version:

It should be obvious that men and women have different ways of thinking and different behavioral tendencies. If that's not obvious, you're retarded.

Men have always been active and women have always been passive. EXAMPLE: young unmarried women earn more than young unmarried men now. Women are actually more financially powerful than men in the newest generation to come into adulthood. Women still do not pay for dates or believe that they should pay for dates. Giving them equality of finance has not given them equality of a SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.

This lack of a sense of responsibility on the part of women is what rots society. Women tend to believe that life is about pleasure and that they should do whatever feels good to them. Men tend to believe that life is about hard work and accomplishment and that they should acheive something. This is why you see women wearing leggings as pants and constantly talking on facebook about how much they enjoy meals and vacations while you see men talking about issues and thoughts they had and sht they accomplished.

When women are empowered, the law follows suit. We have legislated a woman's right to feel good, no matter how many men it hurts. We have legislated a woman's right to never feel discomfort and to never have her word doubted. Colleges now expel young men on the ACCUSATION of rape with no trial. Women can ruin a man's life with one word just because of what mood she was in. All of this is due to feminism, which is the idea that women can and should participate in male roles in society. Because women lack a sense of responsibility for their actions, giving them this power will always be destructive.

What's worse is that they're totally blind to it.
>>
>>29406682
Have you ever considered that maybe it's you that's the problem?
>>
>>29406853
He's not, it's feminist parasites like you.
Sorry to tell you.
>>
File: 1465744469272.jpg (44 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1465744469272.jpg
44 KB, 600x476
>>29405953
At first, it was the most ingenious way to tax the other half of the population. However, since even a gentle breeze can oppress a feminist the political movement that is Feminism will never end.

Here's their track record so far:
>Making divorce trendy, damaging society's family unit
>Eliminating the vast majority of male-only spaces
>Tilting the family courts in their favor
>Making it almost impossible for fathers to contest the paternity of their child, even if they aren't the father!
>Diversity quotas so women can look for husbands while totally sucking at the field they're contributing to
And worst of all:
>Making women think they deserve nothing less than to have their cake and eat it too, no matter what they look like or how they treat other people

I don't even care if this is bait. Feminism is one in a series of radical bullshit that is eating away at the West.
>>
File: you prancing la-la homo man.png (624 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
you prancing la-la homo man.png
624 KB, 722x525
>>29406909
>All these people I meet are tremendous faggots
>it's obviously them that's the problem!

OK!
>>
>>29406968
Yes, the people that call themselves feminists are tremendous faggots.
You're only proving that assertion.
>>
>>29406847
Not to mention that anytime they are questioned their argument is "that's not tradition" or "that's not chivalrous" which doesn't make sense , since these concepts were built under patriarchal rule(which isn't good or bad).

They revert when it benefits their self-esteem
>>
>>29406676
>he believes this
we're not talking about loser virgins, but regular dudes.
>>
File: hyahaha.png (40 KB, 188x197) Image search: [Google]
hyahaha.png
40 KB, 188x197
>>29406983
Feel free to keep thinking that it's everyone else in the world that's wrong when you're the main common denominator.

They probably seem like faggots to you because you're abrasive and unpleasant, so they're showing you their bad side in return.
>>
>>29405953
because women arent equal.
>>
>>29407003
Yes, exactly, they want all the benefits of masculinity and all the benefits of femininty while we get neither. They won't let me have a job because they have to get a female "equality hire," but they also won't pay to go on a date with me.
>>
>>29406930
>Making divorce trendy, damaging society's family unit
Yeah and now those same feminist are saying men NEED to drop their hopes and dreams to get married , FOR NO ACTUAL REASON OTHER THAN "MUH FEELS"

>Diversity quotas so women can look for husbands while totally sucking at the field they're contributing to

Then there's the chick that actually had 3-6 months of PAID LEAVE because she wanted to "find herself"
>>
File: word.png (34 KB, 1129x368) Image search: [Google]
word.png
34 KB, 1129x368
Women shouldn't have been allowed to vote.
>>
>>29407029
>everyone else in the world that's wrong
Nope, just retards like you..
Keep shitposting though.
>>
>>29406930
>damaging society's family unit
unstable families existed before. if anything, divorce and the delay of having children was a benefit to society. you're talking about a conversation that is focused on blacks and mexicans, and cultures that never have real unity at home or locally.

>Eliminating the vast majority of male-only spaces
0/10

>Tilting the family courts in their favor
this was before feminism. its just outdated now that women are more or less "equal" and most judges see that.

>Making it almost impossible for fathers to contest the paternity of their child, even if they aren't the father!
too much daytime tv/youtube really fucked your shit up.

that's not how industry works. you get "diversity" by hiring women and minorities for made up departments and useless shit like basic housekeeping if it's in the law, but ultimately most fields don't have women doing things they are bad at unless there are no available men for the position. it's a problem of demand outpacing supply, and if women are more willing to work those positions then that's what they'll get. no qualified man out there is seriously struggling to get a job because of feminism.

>Making women think they deserve nothing less than to have their cake and eat it too, no matter what they look like or how they treat other people
metaphor/10. you are trash.

feminism is a tool for companies to make money. that's as deep as it gets in the modern world. it hasn't done shit for women or men in over 30 years.
>>
>>29405971
first post best postsdfg
>>
File: monstergirl.png (12 KB, 348x464) Image search: [Google]
monstergirl.png
12 KB, 348x464
>>29407185
>Nope, just retards like you..
There, see? That's what I mean! Abrasive and rude right off the bat! No wonder people reply in kind.

I haven't even done anything particularly antagonizing. You're not even the person I was originally replying to!

Maybe your problem is that you're too thin-skinned.
>>
File: doTheDew.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
doTheDew.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>29406600
Could you imagine what having the privilege of carrying two lumps of fat on your chest that (when paired with even a slightly below-average appearance) automatically made 99% of the opposite sex you see while walking around the mall wish they could have sex with you?
>>
>>29407284
>tfw any man who makes more than min wage is automatically desired by 100% of women
>>
>>29407333
>Implying men naturally have high-paying jobs like woman naturally have boobs
>>
>>29407381
>he doesn't have a family that can get him a cushy job
>he doesn't know about chestlets
>>
>>29406245
>"Social Justice"
He said no memes. This used to be a functional catch all term until it was hijacked by twats robots and trolls in an attempt to wage a flame war on tumblr
>>
>>29406245
Honestly I don't even know where to begin with this guy
>>
File: 1465472731340.jpg (2 MB, 1667x2500) Image search: [Google]
1465472731340.jpg
2 MB, 1667x2500
>>29407197
>Unstable families existed before
That is not a family broken apart by a divorce. That is an unstable family, which isn't great but is still a family nonetheless. Divorce gave women a positive incentive to break apart a marriage over anything. With the family courts being the way they are it is piss easy for a woman to get full custody, child support, and alimony.

>The delay of having children
Don't try to shoehorn in The Pill as an accomplishment of Feminism. If you can't even get through a basic greentext argument without sneaking in sludge like this you should hit the books again.

>0/10
If you don't know why this is true, you should hit the books again. You've got about as much knowledge as a tumblretta here and I'm not spoonfeeding you on this crucial issue.

>This was before feminism
TIL lifetime alimony was "before feminism"
TIL piss easy full custody was "before feminism"
TIL paternity fraud slavery was "before feminism"
This claim is so ridiculous I can't take you seriously. You never even specified what period of time you're talking about. You are apparently omniscient about the courts too and it's just the law that's unfair. Sure, tyke.

>Thinking paternity fraud isn't a thing
If you don't believe this, you might actually be as ignorant as a goldfish. Signing the birth certificate only makes people fathers in name only.

>Made up departments
Right, that must be why professors in my STEM classes straight up tell girls they won't have any trouble finding a job in our field because of diversity quotas.

Having your cake and eating it too is such an old expression that it commands respect. You don't like it? Your opinion doesn't matter. Here, have a woman better looking than you.
>>
>women and men should be treated equally
>we need affirmative action for women
>we need a new defintion for rape which benefits women and leaves raped men disadvantaged
>we need child support laws which favor women
>we need reproductive laws which favor women
>>
>>29407442
>Implying men don't like small boobs
>Implying there has ever been a woman with an "unemployed male" fetish
>>
The entire movement is founded on contradictions. The largest one being the belief that women are both stronger than any man and can do anything and that women are weaker than pudding and need the state to hold their hand at all times.

There's also their belief that Islam is a lovely addition to the West and is above reproach or question and the belief that no form of anything vaguely resembling misogyny should be allowed to exist.
>>
I wouldn't say it's bad, but I find it weird. We're all supposed to be equal, and we should just be calling it humanism or something.
>>
>>29407477
>massive shitpost can just be summed up by "no im right actually, btw r u a girl XDD"

you shouldn't tell people that you're a college kid if you want to be taken seriously about the effect of fucking feminism on society. feminism to most people outside of the walls you call home is just a joke, like emos and ICP fans. get a grip you stupid faggot.
>>
>>29407498
>men like chestlets
found the chestlet
>>
>>29406682
THIS. Everyone I've ever met that self-identified as a feminist has always been an annoying, delusional man hating cunt. That label has been completely dragged through the dirt at this point, so the only people left that would freely choose to apply it to themselves are clearly lacking in judgement. It's very easy to spot someone that cares about actual equality when their answer to "are you a feminist" is "I don't really like that label, but I do care about making sure everyone including women is equal."
>>
>>29407589
He criticised all of your points in order, and your response was essentially "You'll understand when you're older, kid". You have really no reason to be taking the moral high ground.
>>
>>29407731
that's nice. don't blame me though, blame feminism.
>>
>>29405953
Because feminism now a days is just so fucking awful

Instead of making points,they just loudly scream "MUH HATE SPEECH! MUH PATRIARCHY! MUH EQUALITY! WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE!" And its so fucking annoying and stupid

Its a waste of time and resources,Especially since people are wasting money on gender studies classes and bullshit.Just stop worrying about other people business and fuck off.
>>
>>29407754
>"You didn't address the points"
>"Can't blame me for that, blame feminism"

What?
>>
>>29406005
>I can support feminism that is for the equalization of all genders.
>all genders
>not both
subtle bait
>>
>>29405953
Because women aren't equal to men, so giving them equal rights has been disastrous. It's the equivalent of letting children vote.
>>
>>29407754
Is this ironic, or are you just retarded?
>>
>>29407794
>points
>ur a goldfish
>my professor said something
>tumblr
>>
File: 1425781707035.gif (1 MB, 275x208) Image search: [Google]
1425781707035.gif
1 MB, 275x208
>>29407612
I wish

originato
>>
>>29407829
consult the feminist gods for that answer. i have no power as i am a mere man
>>
>>29407823
Why don't we just take it away?
What are they gonna do?
>>
File: 1461003367559.jpg (145 KB, 990x1462) Image search: [Google]
1461003367559.jpg
145 KB, 990x1462
>>29407589
>I'm a REAL adult: the post

Who cares what the people around you have thought about the issue? Sample size, hello???

The law is bigger than the opinions of bickerers on an internet board. The law is no joke. The law affects everybody. The law is something we as a society agreed is what we generally believe. The law is not perfect, but usually it is close enough. When lousy laws are written, injustices happen. As things stand, the law is failing men who get married, it is failing children, and it is failing society. You don't have a high ground to stand on.
>>
>>29407863
>someone called me out for not addressing any points
>better act really fucking retarded, that'll show him

This is no better than just throwing a tantrum when someone says you shouldn't have taken your siblings toy anon, so congratulations on arguing at the level of a five year old.
>>
>>29407879
>muh high ground
>literally a cut and paste argument that feminists and black lives matter protesters use with just as much conviction

most likely your understanding of the law comes from shitty sensationalist media. the law is fucking boring and usually doesn't muh oppression anybody who isn't a criminal or a jackass. law makers may be shitty but there are so many that having one stupid ass "society is dying" argument that is supposed to cover the social dynamic of the entire nation just makes you sound like you're crying for attention.
>>
>>29407956
Maybe he's a feminist?
>>
>>29407956
as long as we both agree that feminism did this.
>>
File: confident pepe.png (11 KB, 402x383) Image search: [Google]
confident pepe.png
11 KB, 402x383
>>29407992
What constitutes a jackass?
>>
File: 1465474383117.jpg (80 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465474383117.jpg
80 KB, 683x1024
>>29407992
>The law doesn't oppress anyone, it is always right
Wrong!

>Lawmakers... crying for attention...
Not even the same topic, congratulations! I am speaking of the law. I am speaking of the laws of the land. Not the people who make them. The ones in place, right now. You don't have any ground to stand on and it is because you are willfully ignorant.
>>
>>29408065
a white cis male XDD

there is usually enough ambiguity that if you're just a dishonest person who exploits people and leads a shitty life, you can get torn apart in court or on paper.
>>
>>29408128
so far you've said nothing that distinguishes you from some black chick working at mcdonalds speaking out about the popo.

anti-authority memes are 70 years old and you're as ordinary as anyone can be if you think the government is out to get you (through laws or whatever). i can afford to be ignorant of people like you because it wouldn't do anything for me to take you seriously. you're not actually talking about any laws, you're just being edgy about "the law"
>>
>>29406153
How so?

Originalpostimusdiediedie
>>
File: punished pepe.png (73 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
punished pepe.png
73 KB, 454x453
>>29408147
What world do you live in? There are countless ways to do that without being challenged by the law. We're in an age where corporations count as people for fuck's sake.
>>
Because I don't understand it and that scares me.
>>
>>29408065
Someone who's consistently acting in ways that are shitty, but not technically illegal, or is well known to the police as a criminal but hasn't yet been able to be prosecuted.

Think your average drug addict.

>>29408128
Can you refer to actual legislation, if you're talking about particular laws in place right now? Because simply going "the law is out to oppress you and make your life hard" says absolutely nothing, give examples to laws that do.

"The law" isn't one body, and acting as if it is is a stupid way to be. It's just being anti-government and edgy.
>>
>>29408255
1. earth you stupid fucking moron, nice question.
2. can =/= will. most people don't get on anyones radar and plenty of judges/investigators/institutions won't really care what kind of person you are.
3. its 2016!!!!
>>
>>29408305
>Someone who's consistently acting in ways that are shitty, but not technically illegal
If you didn't figure out why I asked the question don't respond

>>29408315
thanks john oliver
>>
>>29405953
It's based on marxism and teaches women that they are the oppressed class while men are the oppressors.
>>
Feminism in the Western world has by and large accomplished everything it needed to on an egalitarian basis. It's just not needed anymore.

Modern feminists are chasing windmills, and I guess it wouldn't seem so bad because you always have remnants of these kinds of dead social movements (see hippies), the problem is that colleges keep churning out these vile creatures, because it's become a business.

They shout louder and louder, or make up outright lies, to summon specters of patriarchy that can only be slain by people with bullshit degrees in social sciences like Women's Studies.
>>
>>29408388
I don't really care about your stupid second meanings to the question, you asked and got an answer. Got two answers actually, and the response to neither was actually relevant.
>>
>>29405953
Feminism is supposed to be about equality (modern feminism really isn't), I however don't believe men and women are equal
>>
>>29408397
this is something i agree with. the tragedy of feminism isn't that it bothers men in any legitimate way beyond some pussies who would have gotten pissed on by any number of factors. it's that it's an obsession of so many potentially functional and happy women that they develop into these disgusting consumers on par with video game addicted manchildren, only louder and more defiant. there's no way out once they get too fat or solidify the belief that pleasure comes in the form of shitting on men.
>>
File: pepe inspects retarded post.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
pepe inspects retarded post.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>29408432
I asked you to define jackass properly. You replaced it with another vague, ill-defined description. Don't pretend you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>29408489
I did define jackass in the context, did you want the fucking websters definition?

Because technically it's defined as a male donkey or stupid person, but that hardly answers your question.
>>
File: pepe barbosa.png (76 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
pepe barbosa.png
76 KB, 578x572
>>29408589
>the law is fucking boring and usually doesn't muh oppression anybody who isn't a criminal or (WHO I THINK IS STUPID)
were it up to you, I'd probably be in jail for frogposting
I'll pass on this discussion, you've proven you're unwilling to change your beliefs and you're worthless to talk to
>>
>>29405971
in hunter gatherer times, society was supposedly "egalitarian" but different male and female roles and strengths were recognized

I think "equality" is a misnomer, we should recognize the strengths and weaknesses of both genders on average yet they should be considered equal in terms of worth
>>
>>29408672
None of your responses have made sense at all, I gave a definition to the term jackass, and you just ignored it and made a vague comment about how I didn't understand the real meaning.

You're relying on a slippery slope fallacy. Me saying that the law should and does prosecute those with a history of anti-social behaviours harsher than those with no history of such behaviours doesn't mean that I think that people should be arrested for stupid shit like frogposting.

Maybe next time you debate something, actually rely on making a point instead of just calling the other persons argument stupid. Say why what I said is vague and not good enough, don't just rely on nonsensical comments and a feeling of superiority.
>>
File: 1465194163112.jpg (10 KB, 170x206) Image search: [Google]
1465194163112.jpg
10 KB, 170x206
>>29405953
I don't believe that feminism itself is bad but the people who radically impose the feminist movement onto people are you can't force people to change how they perceive people no matter what race or sex you will be judged and discriminated against because people are assholes
>>
>>29405953
That's like asking why the sky is blue.
>>
>>29405953
Bourgeois feminism is shit. Actual feminism, though? Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>29405953
because women don't deserve rights.
They should also be stoned to death if they misbehave.
>>
>>29405953
Language is a meme, as is feminism, so you're asking the impossible. Maybe you should learn what a meme is.
>>
>>29408740
I agree with what this anon says
>>
>>29405953
Because it will destroy society, and really in essence is a subversive tactic employed by elites (doesn't matter who they are) as both a form of population control and as a form of dysgenics
>>
>>29405953
Because identity politics were developed by the capitalists to divide the working class.

Leftism died when whether or not a middle class girl can walk into an organic food store without getting catcalled became more important than whether a minimum wage worker can afford a dinner every day.

Identity politics are all corrupted derivatives of Marxism that would literally have NOTHING to do with Marxism were it not for the sad fact that they, in the history of the academia, originated out of Marxist critique.

This is saddening. First wave feminism and second wave feminism to a degree, were economically oriented and therefore justified causes. Third wave feminism is pure ideology without any economic basis. As such it is just empty liberal hogwash that won't make anyone's lives any better.
>>
File: 1438527077520.png (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1438527077520.png
25 KB, 200x200
There has never ever been a moment in history where a majority of women had it worse than a majority of men.
Not 100 years ago or even 100 thousand years ago.
>>
It isn't necessarially bad. It's just a pipe dream, and the supporters of the idea go WAAAAAAY too far.
>>
>>29408740
They arent even equal in terms of worth.

Nothing is equal, and nothing ever will be equal.

Life exists because it is unequal.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.