[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you insert your erect penis into this woman's vagina?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: chubby.jpg (240 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
chubby.jpg
240 KB, 1944x2592
Would you insert your erect penis into this woman's vagina?
>>
Yes, with a 0% chance of pulling out.
>>
>>29405705
What woman? I only see a whale with what looks like a tatoo.
>>
>>29405911
>whale

are you fucking out of your mind, that is hourglass perfection
>>
>>29405705
What is the context? Is she diseased or something?
>>
>>29405705
no, I've never had a girl like me, and certainly not one that allowed me to have my penis enter her vagina.
>>
>>29405705
No. I have self respect
>>
>>29405705
Moar. I demand moar, OP.
>>
hell ya. That body is hot as fuck and that pussy looks so inviting. i would fuck her no condom
>>
what do you do with her legs in this position
>>
>erect
sickening
>>
>>29405948
I love the autism with this one.
>layout the entire situation for me
>does she have a boyfriend?
>Is she drunk?
>Is she clingy?
>Is she pro-life?
>Am I being recorded?
>Where are the exits?
>I need a full mission briefing!
>>
>>29405930
>hourglass
More like a cylinder
>>
>>29406093
>big tits
>slip waist
>big hips

hourglass, senpai
>>
Nah girls are fucking gross desu
I'd rather stick it into a qt fembois twitching boipuss
>>
>>29406124
>fat tits
>fat waist
>fat hips

Just because the waist is slightly smaller than breast/hips doesn't make her figure hourglass shape.
>>
>>29406127
Go back gp reddit, everybody can spot your raid spam a mile away by now.
>>
>>29406124
>slim waist
let's not be delusional, friendo

I would with those killer titties and she's got a nice vag, but let's not tell fairy tales about her figure
>>
>>29406050
You forgot the
>Is she diseased
I don't blame him for asking, these are important questions that you should ask yourself.
>>
>>29405705
> Piercings
> Tattoos
I would like to lose my virginity, but I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>29406009
They wrap around you and hold you close anon.
>>
>>29405705
get rid of the tattoo and we'll talk
>>
>virgins who are trying to act like they have standards
just be honest with yourself senpai, you wouldn't do it cause you're scared of social interactions. Not that you'd rather be a virgin than fuck a chubby chick
>>
>>29405705
Am I allowed to slap her and choke her during?
>>
>>29405705
I would really like to do this. This is a bit above my ideal body shape/size, but I'm ok with accepting imperfect. I think she could be about 15% slimmer, but not 30%.

THICCCCCCCCCCCC
>>
>>29406050
Shit man, I'd wanna know the situation. Who's house is this? Did I just meet her? Ect ect
>>
>>29405930
>hourglass
More like a "secondglass" given that torso.
>>
>>29405705
it depends: does she consent? :^)
>>
Totally would.
I'd like to see her face though.
>>
>>29406666
Check'd the sweet quads
Your question is pointless, women love rape.
>>
Sweden.
Yes

Oregon oregano
>>
>>29405705
Yes. But first there is foreplay with them awesome tits and tit fucking them. Hell, that's all I need.
>>
yes and I would nut all over those tits
>>
>>29405705
like it was my job
>>
>>29405705
She's fat, that's for sure.
But how is her face?

If her face is 7 or above, yes, if not, no.
>>
>>29405705
>nipple piercings
red flag
>>
>>29405705
no look how used and blown out it is. I dont fuck sluts especially fatty cows with tats aka mark of the easy lay.

im sure for you desperate for any attention from a girl types this would be acceptable but I have standards that dont involve fatty cow sluts with whore marks
>>
>>29405705
Looks like my gf but she doesn't have tattoo on thigh
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.