[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back in HS there were some qts that liked me, but i ignored them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32 KB, 500x365
Back in HS there were some qts that liked me, but i ignored them. I was only attracted to one which never talked to and in the end, she went with another dude.

>tfw 22 now
>could've played this shit differently by picking one of those girls
>or just talk to the girl i liked but no
>realizing this shit now
>tfw actually ignored qts
>fucking shyness

Guys, i could've my first gf. What the fuck

I guess it's true what they say.. You'll regret it as time passes.
>>
File: pepe.png (86 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
86 KB, 327x367
>>29405203
I've only ever had one girl attracted to me, but I was too dumb to realize it at the time. A year later, I started falling for her, but there was no chance. That's the closest I've ever gotten to getting a gf though honestly it wasn't that close. Even now, 2 years later, I think every night of what could've been...
>>
>>29405203
I had a few opportunities to bang fatties when I was 18 but I turned them down because I was ashamed. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. The thing is bbws are my thing. I had to grow up a little before I was comfortable not giving a fuck about peoples high standards of beauty.
>>
I had at least 50 women attracted to me, but I was waiting for my unicorn.

Now when I gave up on that fantasy and realized women are sluts, I can't get ANY woman.. not even an ugly fat chick.

I had actual hotties APPROACH me, and ask me out. I been thinking about suicide on a daily basis now, I have been getting rejected for the past 2.5 years. I fucked up really bad, I could've had the Chad life and I blew it.

Now I'm a fucking sperg, I don't belong here. I don't want to be on r9k.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.