[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to still be a virgin at 18? Literally all of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: wojak.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
43 KB, 542x602
Is it normal to still be a virgin at 18?

Literally all of my friends have had sex by the time they graduated HS. Meanwhile I never even had a relationship, let alone sex. When I go to college will I be the only virgin on campus? Will girls think its cute I'm a virgin and be more willing to be my first or is that just shit you see in the movies? I'm not even a bad looking guy, girls online have told me I'm good looking, my friends think I'm good looking, I dont know what it is.
>>
>>29405045
>Is it normal to still be a virgin at 18?

Yes

>Meanwhile I never even had a relationship

Not good. Not a good sign for you

>When I go to college will I be the only virgin on campus?

No.

>Will girls think its cute I'm a virgin

Hell no. If anything they'll be repulsed by it
>>
>>29405045
It's OK to be a virgin at 18. It's a general tendency in developed countries that people is losing their virginity at later years. At the US around 60% people has had sex, but it still not weird.
Also maybe not having any kind of relationship could be bad, but I wouldn't sweat it much.
In general, though, you shouldn't worry now.

Start worrying when you are in the same spot and hit 20.
>>
>>29405238
There was a girl who liked me I went out with a couple times but we never dated and I never really tried after that. I fucked up with her.
>>29405097
But what if you're a cute virgin?
>>
>>29405238
>you shouldn't worry now.
no he should be actively trying to do something about it and putting in effort to talk to girls
this "don't worry about it" mindset leads to permavirgin status
>>
>>29405238
>Two years ago I was asking this same question
>now I'm turning 20 in three months and still an extra virgin
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>29405312
Fucking this. I've given up hope at this point. Idk how to even make conversation and my libido is low anyway.
>>
>>29405045
Same boat as you except I'm 20. I chose to lose virginity to a cheap hooker when I was in Ecuador
>>
Freshman year of college will literally be the last point in your life where you have an excuse for being somewhat awkward and inexperienced and there are other guys out there who are also equally awkward. You better fucking lose it this year. After this you're expected to be a man and if you act awkward/shy it's just going to be considered 100% pathetic and creepy
>>
>>29405045
The first Roman emperor lost his virginity to a prostitute

Don't worry lad
>>
>>29405289
>But what if you're a cute virgin?

Virgin aren't attracted to virgins.

Just keep that shit to yourself.
>>
>>29405442
It's different then
In a time like that
For a guy like him
It doesn't mean what it means in a time like this
For people like us
>>
>>29405045
Yes it's normal you turbo autist. There are plenty more and a girl's reaction to it depends on her social circle. Some might not like it, some think it's good. Honestly they usually only care if you do. I've dated a few girls and I flat out told them I'm not going to be having sex until marriage. Some broke up because of it but some didn't.
It's such a stupid thing to worry about.
>>
It's not normal to be a virgin after high school. Maybe if you're ugly or have no friends but if you're going to parties and have a strong social circle you are expected to lose it at least sophomore year. You're gonna feel out of place but there's still some time.
>>
>>29405637
Ya maybe I'd you're one of those kids wasting college on parties.
>>
>>29405045
I'm also eighteen, I have had sex twice but never had an actual relationship, is this normal.

>inb4 normie reeeeee
>>
File: 1466283622124.png (809 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1466283622124.png
809 KB, 960x720
>>29405907

No, you don't get that deflection, you disgusting normie scum. Get off our board.
>>
>>29405955
is it normal though? most of the non virgins I know lost it with people they are still going out with, whereas I have never even really come close to having a girlfriend
>>
>>29406003
if you've had sex with a non hooker you're a normie

no. exceptions.
>>
>>29405045
i was a virgin until midway in 18. i got a job and had a car so it helped a little
>>
Senpai girls ask if you're a virgin they want to hear no because they don't want to take your virginity for some reason

However if you just met a girl at a party and you're both drunk and she likes you or whatever you might get laid but it might suck.

Inb4 she says it's rape

I know it's dangerous and if it's not worth the risk don't do it this way
>>
>>29406041
alright, I don't deny I am a normie by all reasonable definitions. I still think my situation with girls is not typical.
>>
>>29405045
you're not alone I'm 18 and the same 4 me
no realtionship ever
what do guys
what do?
>>
>>29405637
>you are expected to lose it at least sophomore year.

you fucking wot? 19and still a KV
>>
>>29405442
Augustus had prostitution taxed for morality.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.