[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>presentation partner sends this night before presentation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 750x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 750x433
>presentation partner sends this night before presentation
Wtf
normies are so cruel
>>
It's probably better for you senpai, you have a perfectly good reason for doing poor for your presentation and you will get a good grade no matter what
Just gotta get it over with
What's the presentation
>>
how is it cruel? if anything you'll be marked way more leniently than everybody else due to these circumstances
>>
>>29405023
making a case for free university
>>
>>29405025
oh true, this op
>>
>>29405034
Go suck a nigger dick bernie.
>>
I would literally respond with 'fuck you.' That's what you should do too
>>
File: Arya.jpg (144 KB, 432x490) Image search: [Google]
Arya.jpg
144 KB, 432x490
>>29405034
TOP FUCKING KEK
That sucks balls, they picked your topics for you?
>>
>>29405065
didn't pick it lol
>>
if its the night before, im assuming most of it is done already? meaning you just have to present it?

or did the person bail without even doing their half yet?
>>
>>29405103
lol I asked her to send me what she's done and she sent me a camera phone picture of a page of a word document
>>
File: file.png (19 KB, 801x292) Image search: [Google]
file.png
19 KB, 801x292
gotta be the bigger man right
>>
>>29405291
>Thanks!

That's just being passive-agressive, fampai.
>>
>>29405291
>thanks

Unless you're being sarcastic what the fuck are you thanking her for?
>>
>>29405411
for this shit >>29405172
>>
>>29405335
No, it isn't. In fact, it's not passive-aggressive enough. I recommend OP goes with someone more like, "Thanks, that's just what I needed! Wonderful! You're a real stand-up gal, aren't you!"

Also yes, the presentation partner is definitely female.
>>
File: chil out d00d.jpg (32 KB, 595x403) Image search: [Google]
chil out d00d.jpg
32 KB, 595x403
>>29405438
You're awfully bitter. I could see a guy sending that.

I remember when this board was more about anxiety and feels (and greentext). Now it's full of redpillers.
>>
>>29405291
>>29405438
dont do this. you will sound like a whiny bitch.
>>
>>29405618
i already sent >>29405291
like i said it was in response to her sending me her "work". it just looks bad out of context haha
>>
>>29405618
Beta cuck aggot
>>
>>29405172
What a retard. Seriously, how the fuck is someone that retarded? She has your phone number, JUST FUCKING SEND YOU WHAT SHE HAS TYPED!
>>
>>29404975
>>29405023

Yeah make sure to send it to the professor. I had something similar happen on me, long story short I had a friend who never went to school but started going because he got free tuition from his dad being in the navy and he'd get money for going. Basically just going to school to get the refund money. So he took a weight lifting class with me and I lifted more than him, like a lot more and I was surprised because he was always acting like a tough-douche to everyone I thought he was way stronger.

I told his girlfriend but just said "I lifted more than him which surprised me, but I think it's because I lift as a pseudo-hobby and I just have better form/mindset issues. He can probably life way more but he needs to realize that." Well pyscho friend got mad about that and next time he was spotting me in class he let the bar drop on my chest and wouldn't pick it up while he lectured me about how it's "not cool to tell my girlfriend that"... Yeah I pretty much dumped him and told the teacher, I was supposed to a presentation with him and he skipped class to trip on 2cB or something anyways.

So yeah OP, just tell the professor and this might just end up an easy A for you.
>>
>>29405782
i think she got confused because I asked her to email it to me
maybe the computer with the word document wasn't connected to the Internet. I'll believe that to keep my sanity
>>
>>29405550
happened when pol got cucked by moot and they fled to other boards like roaches

they're here to stay now unfortunately
>>
>>29405836
that is kind of a weird thing to tell his gf
>>
I soloed a 3 man assessment when one guy dropped out and the other didn't speak English and would just text me about how he had saved websites under his favourites on internet explorer to send to me (lol), ended up getting the class average

It was hard but can be done, most normies will just bring you down anyway OP chin up
>>
Anon it's weird that you posted this because literally the same exact thing happened to me on friday. I had a ten minute presentation on terrorism and my partner dropped the class on thursday.
>>
>>29405065
>furthering the case for free education
>>
>night before 20 minute group presentation
>haven't done a single bit of work
>group was assigned by teacher
>ive been pretending to do work the whole time
>normies message me on facebook asking me if im ready for tomorrow
>tell them i am
>meant to be the first speaker
>don't show up, drop the class
>know that they fucked up speech because i was supposed to introduce them and their topics

fucking normies deserved it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.