[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any kind of fucking idea how easy is to kill someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: pepesmug.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pepesmug.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
Do you have any kind of fucking idea how easy is to kill someone? You fucking faggot? It's so fucking easy.

In that very first minute is pure bliss and heaven, then the fear of being caught catchs on and you panic, hiding the body is the most fun part, and in the next fucking day you will think that every single person knows what you did, but guess what jebrone? No one fucking knows.

After that first day you will get more relaxed, and you will realize, that nobody knows shit and then will chill completely, only to kill again and feel it all over again.

Again and again.

You people talk big shit, but watch your back.
>>
Actually a pretty good, well-written, refreshing post. Thanks, OP, for not being a jew trying to turn me gay or a cuck faggot.
>>
File: zia0eg3fr.jpg (141 KB, 952x840) Image search: [Google]
zia0eg3fr.jpg
141 KB, 952x840
Fuckin frog poster fuck off
>>
>>29404970
Statistically, only about 30% of murders result in a conviction.
>>
>>29404970
>watch your back
The whole world is watching it and knows my ennemies so I can't kill anybody. Makes me feel defenceless. Paranoid in fact. But I'm still friendly.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.