[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that normies say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: 1234.jpg (23 KB, 694x489) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
23 KB, 694x489
>"Why didn't the gunman just kill himself and not all these innocent people, what a coward"
>>
>"we're all just one race, the human race"
>>
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

which one of you faggots made this unoriginal
>>
>If you're miserable there's no need to make other people miserable
>>
>>29404791
No, this is something high schoolers on the internet say
>>
>>29404756
>"I heard on some or another mainstream media news channel that [PROCEEDS TO RETELL FICTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT STORY AS FACT]
>>
>>29404756
killing people who can't/won't fight back is objectively cowardly

it's why you don't see police stations or military bases shot up very often
>>
>what's your sign?
>>
>>29404839
We found the normie guys.
>>
>>29404839
Or anywhere that's not a gun-free zone :^)
>>
>>29404756
>"There's a job/partner/hobby/happy place in life for everyone. you just have to work harder to deserve it, like the rest of us did."
>>
>>29404756
>"Last weekend me and my friends..."
>"My gf/bf and I..."
>>
>bullies suffer from low confidence,that's why they try to bully.
>>
>>29404756
>>29404798
I fail to see what's wrong with this.

>I'm unhappy with my situation, so instead of fixing it I'm going to be detrimental and even kill other completely unrelated people for it! Yeah, that's smart!
>>
>>29404904
i never said it was "bad", did i?

of course, chads attack the weak all the time too, and normies don't consider them cowards
>>
>>29404756
Niggers tongue my anus

Literally all the time
>>
>>29404997
it's because chads and stacies do it all the time and get worshiped for it

they only consider it "bad" when robots do it
>>
>"why are you sad all the time? You should fix that"
>"why are you so quiet"
>"do you want to kill someone?"
>>
>>29405040
>they
?
And in what context do people get worshipped for random violence? I know it has happened, I'm just curious as to what context you're thinking of.
>>
File: comescrushingdown.jpg (445 KB, 1600x1144) Image search: [Google]
comescrushingdown.jpg
445 KB, 1600x1144
>>29404997
When will you normies understand that this type of thinking isn't welcomed here.
>>
>>29405036
haha lol so funny
>>
File: 1460102860965.jpg (152 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1460102860965.jpg
152 KB, 1252x1252
>>>29404756
>lets hang out some time
>we should totally hang out
>>
>>29405059
>"Everyone thinks you're angry all the time"
>>
>>29405067
This whole "/r9k/ is psychopathic murderer" meme is quite new, I hope you realise. If anything, it's the yang to the yin which is a lot of as you fags would say """normies""" that have been flooding this board lately.

/r9k/ used to be far different than this, and not just the """normie""" part is different.

Also, not being a murderer =/= """normie""" it's just called not being a cunt. You have to realise there's more to people than just "they're either me or against me"
>>
>>29405064
obviously a normalfag
>doesnt have any respect
>>
>"I've been so antisocial lately since all I do is immediately crash and go to bed after work"
>>
>just be yourself
>learn to love yourself
>muh confidence
>>
>>29404756
>"I got a job"
>"I'm getting an education"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29405131
>no argument
>also add in random words
>>
>>29405122
You do realize this place is a feeding ground of negativity and immoral bankruptcy right? No you don't. There is no balance here, just hell.
>>
>>29404756
YLYL thread? Only stuff you've lost to before.
>>
>>29405175
It used to have logic, now it's seemingly nothing. I'm not surprised though, 4chan has been declining in userbase quality since the website opened up. But the sad thing is, I'd wager money that at least a handful of people on here take the typical message seriously.
>>
>>29405175
thats a perfectly accurate description of why some robots feel the way they do.
>>
>>29405122
r9k is a lifestyle
i understand that but its not strange to find some pleasure in seeing those who have(emotional support, friends, sex, money) suffer when we have not.
>>
>lol dude come on touch it
>if you arent gay, why have i never seen you with a girl? just do it!
>>
>>29405122
Just wait till the normies say "lol /r9k/ was only pretending to be misanthropic"

They deny us our authenticity after stealing our inheritance. FILTHY FILTHY NORMIE WORMIES.
>>
>>29404756
Masturbation is evil
>>
>>29405175
>No you don't. There is no balance here, just hell.

>People on an mexican animation message blog upset my fee-fee's

>Better assume they're all murderers
>>
you shouldn't hit a woman no matter the circumstances, you just dont
>>
>>29405059
>why are you so quiet
gradeaundera despite being an obnoxious ausy(?) has a video about this that can sum this up
>>
>>29405239
That's kind of sexual harassment, anon. Did that really happened?
>>
>>29405342
he didnt call robtos murderers. he called r9k a "feeding ground of negativity and immoral bankruptcy". that's literally what r9k is.

t. a robot
>>
>>29405211
anon, this site has always been shit that is what the internet is you just dont like the taste of the new shit. r9k and 4chan is like the little aging kids hiding under the covers trading pokemon cards and rememeber the good old episodes, but nothing good will come of trying to deny that we hate the drunken asshole that is normies. they act like that bitch aunt that was also whoring out and whining and trying to hang out with the little kids. its just that recently theyve tried to come under the covers and pretend to be us.
>>29405264
they do deny us authenticity because they take what we hold dear and joke about it.
all normies look for is something new and shocking to share with their normie friends think of the lunch table . everybody only cared about the newest gossip and we finally came up.

saying that those guys who were killers are bad is the same as defending normies.
4chan is shit and lets keep it that way it makes it harder for the normies to take our stuff if it is shit.
>>
>>29405375
i hit a woman once. my fist bounced right back off her tubby body and it went right into my face. thats the last time i pick on women.
>>
>>29405451
oh wow just like in my vietnamese burritos
>>
>>29404839

Military bases and offices get shot up all the time. They're gun free zones
>>
>>29405211
What can you do though? everything becomes warped and demented in life including Mongolian silk trading message boards
>>
>>29405342
Better luck next time with your rebuttal anon :^)

Here's some pro advice. Read your opponents message first.
>>
>>29405175
>>29405218
>>29405264
You are fools.

End it.
>>
>"You don't talk much, huh Anon?"

Fuck anyone who has ever said this.
>>
> well you better find some motivation then!
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.